Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    NEYTIRI:

    "Our Great Mother does not take sides. She protects only the balance of life".

    In the days following the war the losses to the Na'vi had yet to be felt. The balance was destroyed and the lives of everyone would never be the same.  Drawn into this uncertain future two young men, one Na'vi, the other Human are brought together to discover that they are not so different after all.  Pain, suffering and loss are the great equalizer.  Can they heal the wounds that each carry, and in learning  can they heals the wounds of a world?  Will they find the strength and courage to stand and be counted despite deep seeded fears and mistrust?  Even with the help of Ewya can they learn then teach others how to protect the balance of life?

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,855
    Chapters:
    5/5
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    25
    Hits:
    3,938