Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Title: Turning Point

    Author: Blackcrystaly

    Fandom: Supernatural

    Pairing: Dean Winchester/Sam Winchester            Castiel/Astaroth

    Summary: Sam claims his inheritance and Dean reveals he is a fallen angel who has been waiting for his lover's acceptance of his true nature as the First of the Fallen. Both men decide to go back home and convince Castiel to go with them. There a new journey of self discovery and love begins. Each chapter has its own summary.

    Warnings: This fic deals with Demon!Sam and Demon!Deam but it's NOT a dark fic. Moreover, you will find religious themes NOT prejudice. Beware of some bloodplay. Not betaed yet, but I hope it will be...

    Feedback: Please, take a minute to leave a review.

    Disclaimer: The boys and everything about them belong to Eric Krypke and CW; the story is mine. Astaroth belongs to himself and has kindly let me use his name and character for this little piece. Samael also belongs to himself, but had accepted to play Sam for a while.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    29,095
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    4,109