Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2010-02-13
Words:
4,392
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
18
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,616

Winter Wonderland

Summary:

Remy groaned and whimpered as he woke up, feeling not the heat from Logan's body, but the cold air that seemed to seep through the house.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Okay.  Just gonna start this, not really knowing where it's gonna take me.  If anyone wants to take over, feel free.
Disclaimer: Very few characters are mine.  The X-Men (the few that make an appearence in here) do not belong to me,however much I really want them to, so obviously I make no money by writing this.  This is for my own pleasure and hopefully the pleasure of those reading it.

Chapter Text

Winter Wonderland
by James Logan Howlett

 

Remy groaned and whimpered as he woke up, feeling not the heat from Logan's body, but the cold air that seemed to seep through the house.  Then he heard squeals of delight and laughter outside. Lifting his head, he blinked and grunted as he slowly pushed himself up, his long auburn hair flopping into his face.

"Merde...what time is it?" he asked before yawning.  Glancing over the clock, he frowned.  10 in the morning.  "Who da hell'd wake up at 10 on a Saturday?" he muttered to himself, half tempted on going back to sleep, but the smell of fresh brewed coffee and the rich aroma of pancakes, saturated with syrup, reached his nostrils and began combatting the fog in his brain.

His stomach growled hopeful at the prospect of having coffee and pancakes and so he sighed and looked around, finding a covered plate of food and coffee.  Next to it was a note.

Frowning, he picked up the note.  It read, "Hey darlin', thought you might want some breakfast.  Didn't wanna wake you.  The kids are already dressed, cleaned and fed so don't worry 'bout 'em.  Come outside when you're ready."

Smiling, he sat down in the chair and opened the lid over the plate.  Damn...omlet(a steak omlet, of course,) sausage, bacon, toast and pancakes with coffee.  Laughing, he began to eat the food.  "Tryin' ta fatten me up," he said to himself with a smirk.

Once he was done with most of the food, he sat back and sighed, rubbing his belly. The slight swell made him smile and he looked down.  "Only 4 more months ta go petite.  Den you can see your brother and sisters." That comment made the little bump move and press against his hand lightly.

Chuckling, he rubbed it again.  "Dat's my baby. Did you enjoy da food?" he asked before standing up slowly and getting dressed.  It was dark inside their room.  He always had the curtains closed when it was daylight, due to the sensitivity of his eyes.  The light always gave him a headache.

He dressed in a long sleeved shirt and a hoodie, boxers, longjohns and sweat pants. He had decided to forgo the 2 pairs of socks for now as he slowly went down the steps.  Once down, he sat down in the chair nearest the door and put on his socks and a pair of warm boots.

Sighing, he again hefted himself out of the chair and opened the door.  His eyes went wide and he gasped.  He'd never seen snow like this since Antarctica. Only now the sight of the snow didn't give him nightmares.  Instead, it warmed his heart.

Slowly stepping down the steps, he smiled, a hand to his belly as he shrugged on his jacket.  Once he was on the ground, his youngest daughter ran to him and smiled brilliantly.  "Daddy! You woke up! Come play wit' me!" she said as she hugged him.

He chuckled a bit and lifted the three year old into his arms and kissed her cold nose before snuggling her.  "Alright petite.  Daddy's comin'," he said before letting her down.  He watched her run off to Logan.

Logan laughed and swung her high up in the air before letting her fly a bit and land softly in the fluffy snow.  It was about 3 feet deep, he estimated from the piles that had been carefully shoveled away from the drive and sidewalk.

He closed his eyes and smiled as he heard his children squealing with delight.  A flurry of snow came down and gently lighted on his nose and he laughed before opening his eyes and looking around.  Falling backwards into the snow, he smiled again and let his eyes drift shut as he felt his heart and body warm.

His son came up to him and lay down beside him, kissing Remy's now rosy cheeks.  "Papa, can we go sleddin' later? Dad says we can, but we had to ask you first."

"Oui mon fils...you can go," he said, looking over into his son's beautiful face.  Raven hair, sharp blue eyes, full lips, cute nose that had just a sprinkling of freckles over it.

Grinning, his son kissed his cheek again before getting up and letting out a whoop of excitement before running over to Logan.  Logan smirked.  "Take it yer papa said yeah? Alright.  Grab the sled Jean Luc. Mattie, Mel, you go with 'em and we'll take a walk up the hill."

Logan smiled just the littlest bit as he heard them get excited and watched them go off to the garage.  Shaking his head, he chuckled a bit and walked over to Remy, laying beside him for a moment, kissing his husband's soft lips.  "Hey darlin'," he said softly, placing a hand on his swollen belly.  "Need help gettin' up?" he asked as he nuzzled his neck.

Remy closed his eyes and shivered, not from the cold, but from the lust that flickered to life inside of him.  "Dieu but how do you get me so hot like that?" he whispered before kissing him, wrapping his arm around Logan's neck.

Logan moaned a bit and closed his eyes as he returned the kiss, nipping his lower lip before sliding his tounge into his mouth, tasting everything. And then stopped when he heard snickers and a couple of 'ewwws' coming from behind them.

He pulled away with a chuckle while Remy whimpered before grinning.  "Guess it's time ta go sleddin' oui?"

TBC...(maybe)