Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
210
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,142

Kleenex Time

Summary:

Ororo's sick; Logan suffers.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Kleenex Time
by Pirate Turner

 

        Ororo stopped, frozen helplessly, as her nose tickled. The sensations within her nostrils built rapidly. She held out a hand to stop Logan as he approached with a box of tissues in one hand and a handkerchief in the other, but it was too late for even as he stopped, apprehension of what was coming dawning in his eyes, she blew. Winds ripped from Ororo as she sneezed and blew across the room. The box of tissues flew out of Logan's grasp, and he grabbed the wall, digging his claws in, to keep standing.

        When the winds finally subsided, Ororo looked to Logan apologetically. "S-sorry?" she breathed.

        "'s okay, babe," he said, eyeing the completely drenched handkerchief before tossing it at the dirty laundry basket. Every hair on his body stood on end, and he looked as though he'd just tried to walk through a hurricane. "I just sometimes hate being a compassionate man."

        Ororo walked over to him and gently kissed his cheek. "Yes," she replied, her voice strained, "but that's one of the million reasons why I love you."

        He grinned. "That makes it all worth it. Now you lay down and get some rest. I gotta go buy more Kleenex."

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.