Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
656
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,131

When The Saints Come Marchin In

Summary:

No sex but plenty of fun & football.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

 

When The Saints Come Marchin In
by Poe
 
The mansion was alive with people food beer but there were two of the teammates that were missing from all the action. Logan & Remy were up in their room. Remy had his black n gold Mardi Gras necklaces on his Saint jersey & screaming at the top of his lungs "Who Dey? We Dey!!!!"
 
Logan had never seen Remy this excited before. He smiled around the neck of his beer bottle as Remy got on the bed jumping around like a 5 year old.  "De Saints are gonna win da Super Bowl!!! I can feel it Cher!!!! Dey've never been to da Super Bowl & now we are!!!!" Logan had never been a fan of football but Remy was makin it worth his while. He whipped out a small cooler & brought out another beer.
 
Remy took it out of his hands cracked it open & started guzzling it down "Hey take it easy darlin...there's a lot more where that came from." he said smiling as Remy kissed him full & passionately. There was a smell that penetrated the room that Remy knew well. "What's dat? I know dat smell anywhere. Where is it?" his nose wrinkled appreciatively.
 
Logan took out a plate as he smiled "Is dat craw fish and Jambalaya?"  Logan nodded his head yes "With cornbread?" again a nod. Logan mouthed a single name "Mattie." before putting the plate on the night table. Remy gave a rebel yell charged him full force and tackled him to the bed. "Mattie made dis for us?"
 
He sat down on his haunches & opened the wrap around the plate. He closed his eyes & sniffed smelling home. "Cher tank you." It was 8 at night & the Superbowl had just begun. The two of them sorta laid on the bed. As soon as the Saints came marching in Remy let out another yell worhty of his heritage.
 
It was an exciting game & all through it Remy was a young boy covering up his eyes at the big tackles screamin his guts out the next at the touchdowns & just plain whoopin & hollerin. They ate the Louisianna food & drank plenty of beer. In between the periods Remy made out with Logan laughin relaxed. Logan loved it when his boy was happy.
 
The game was in the last 10 minutes the Colts who tried were failing miserably but by the end of the game everyone in the whole mansion knew who had won. Remy flew out of the bedroom almost knocked over Summers as he gave him a big sloppy kiss while screaming at the top "De Saints won da Superbowl! De Saints win da Superbowl!!!!"
 
Summers wiped his mouth off & smiled half heartedly as Logan came out. Remy took down the stairs kissin everyone in sight "I guess the Saints won huh Logan?" as the two men looked down to the excited Cajun who whipped around Hank delighted. "Yeah they sure did. I dont think the kid will ever calm down after this."
 
Scott looked at Logan as the older man looked down to the Cajun. He had never seen such peace and love as he did now. Logan seemed to be beaming with it. "I'm glad you're happy Logan." then he took his leave. Remy came charging up the stairs with a look of pure happiness but he looked like he was ready to fall over as Logan cupped his handsome face in his hands "Yer drunk kid. Time to takin you to bed."
 
Remy smiled a lopsided grin "You comin in too Cher?" Logan smiled "Wouldn't miss it for the world darlin." Half an hour later all of Remy's clothes were off as Logan climbed into bed next to him cherishing the weight on his chest. Remy yawned & kissed him softly as Logan started to hum "When The Saints Come Marching In" Within moments Remy was asleep. "Love you darlin...love ya bunches."
 
                                                      The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Poe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.