Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
208
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,396

Lex's New Toy

Summary:

Lex has a new toy.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Lex's New Toy
by Pirate Turner

 

 

        Lex ran his hands over Clark's body, his fingers thrilling at the sensation that shot sparks throughout his entire being. As a Luthor, he was accustomed to having only the best of everything. He found that running his hands over Clark gave him excitement akin to that he had felt when he'd gripped the steering wheel of his first Jaguar, only this was a thousand times better.

        Clark was surely the best. There was no man who was stronger, braver, gentler, more caring, more loving, or more handsome than his Clark. His fingers arched over his muscles, and he found his throat rumbling with the memory of the purr of his first Jaguar as he came back down on top of his love and kissed him deeply.

        Some would say that Clark was only Lex's latest toy, but Lex knew better. Clark might have been his latest, but he was also his best and the only permanent thing in his otherwise distressing life. He was the brightest thing in his world, the finest of the fine, and he was all his! Lex claimed Clark with another kiss that seared their very souls and set them to dancing on silver clouds.

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.