Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-12-31
Words:
1,884
Chapters:
3/3
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,234

Yesterdays

Summary:

This is an AU Story. Gibbs is Tony's Dad and they meet each other when he was a young boy.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: This is an AU story that has Gibbs and Shannon as Tony’s Mom and Dad.

Tony grabbed his chain on his neck rubbing it not forgetting what today was. He didn’t want to take out the locket that was always on the chain to open it. He knew who was in it and so did his Dad. He never told anyone that Gibbs was his biological father and his biological Mother was Shannon and that he had a sister named Kelly. It was his Dad’s idea to not tell anyone because he was afraid that if anyone knew that they would pull him off the team and either have him fired or moved to another place. His father couldn’t have that, so nobody knew who he really was.

Today was the day that his Mom and Kelly died while his Dad was deployed. He was at work when it happened and he had came home when he got the news.

He could feel his Dad’s eyes on him, but he didn’t look up from his desk.

“Are you okay, Tony?” McGee asked

“I’m fine, McGee.” He replied still not looking up.

Tony blinked and then turned to his computer. He had his report to write and hand in before anyone could go anywhere. After the day was done he and his Dad would take flowers to his Mom and sisters grave.

He finally put the finishing touches on his report and then printed it out. He saw McGee and Ziva already putting their reports on Gibbs desk. He finally put the papers in the binder and then handed it into Gibbs. He went back to his desk and sat down.

“You can go home.” Replied Gibbs.

McGee and Ziva picked up their backpacks and walked towards the elevators. Tony still sat at his desk turning his computer off and then watches his dad read the reports and then put them in the desk. He then got up and Tony did too. They both walked towards the elevators while inside Gibbs turned to Tony.

“Are you okay, son? I saw you fingering the chain you keep their pictures.”

“I’m fine. I just miss them.”

“I know. I do too.”

“I know, Dad.”

The rode down the rest of the way in silence and when the doors opened they both went to their cars. They both would go to his Dad’s house and then Tony would leave his overnight bag in the extra room that was his when he spent the night. Then they would drive to a flower shop and then to their graves.

-----

Tony stood in front of their graves after putting the flowers on their gravestones. He turned to his father.

“Do you think that she’s proud of how I grew up?”

“Of course she would have been because I am proud of how you grew up.”

Tony smiled “Thank you, Dad.” He replied and then turned to the gravestones.

“I miss you, Mom and Kelly. I wish that you were still with us.” He touched their gravestones and stood back. When they were done they both turned and walked to his Dad’s car that they both came over in.

When they got home they had a quite supper and Tony remembered when they first became a family.