Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
918
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
18
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,290

What Happened?

Summary:

Lex can’t remember the night before

Work Text:

What Happened?
by Hergerbabe

‘Ow. Ow, ow. Damn, what the hell did I drink last night?’ Lex peeled his eyes open slowly and promptly closed them again, the light too bright. He tried to move but nothing happened.

‘And why can’t I move?’ Lex tried to focus on his uncooperative body and became aware of a band of steel round his chest. Managing to move his arm, he reached, touched.

‘Shit! Arm. But… whose arm? Who was here last night?’ Twisting his head slightly and biting back a moan of pain, Lex cautiously opened his eyes catching a glimpse of tanned shoulder and messy, black hair. Gulping, he closed his eyes again. ‘Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why am I in bed with Clark?’ He took a deep breath.

‘Okay, calm down, it’s probably nothing… yeah, that’s it, perfectly innocent, two friends sharing a bed.’ Lex froze when Clark shifted and he felt something silky and hard brush against his now obviously bare ass.

‘Two friends sharing a bed, naked… Oh God! I’m going to jail. I’m going to jail… no wait, maybe nothing happened… yeah right, *me* naked in bed with Clark and nothing happened, good one… I’m going to jail and some guy with tattoos and bad breath called Chad is going to make me his bitch… Oh God!’ Lex tried not to laugh hysterically, tried to breathe, then the arm clamped round him got a little tighter.

“Lex?”

‘Oh God… no, it’s worse. Damn it, why’d he have to wake up?’ Lex stayed quiet, trying to pretend he was still asleep.

“Lex, I know you’re awake.”

Lips brushed his ear and he groaned. ‘Oh shit!’

“Um.”

“I bet your head hurts, huh?”

‘Sympathy? Oh boy.’ “Yeah, um, Clark?”

“Yes, Lex?”

“Wh-what, I mean, why are we… what happened?”

“You don’t remember?”

‘Oh great, now I’ve hurt his feelings… I’m not going to jail… His father is going to shoot me.’

“I, uh, I can’t remember anything, Clark. I don’t even remember you coming over.” Lex shivered at the hot breath on his neck from Clark’s laughter.

“Hmm, well, you were already halfway through a bottle of vodka when I got here.”

‘Crap, crap, crap.’ “What did I do?”

“Well.” Clark rolled Lex onto his back, but Lex kept his eyes tightly shut, there was no way he could face Clark. “First, you invited me to join you in a drink.”

Lex groaned. ‘Really, really crap!’ “You didn’t, did you?” he asked hesitantly

More laughter. “No, of course not. Couldn’t stop you though.”

‘Oh dear God.’ “How much did I…?”

“The whole bottle.”

Lex groaned again. ‘Why, why me?’

“And, what happened?” he asked, tensing in nervous anticipation.

“Well, we watched a movie, very interesting. I never realised what a large collection of gay porn you have.”

‘Oh shit!’ “Oh shit!”

“You got *very* friendly.”

“Oh God,” Lex sighed.

“Then you stripped for me.”

“I what?!” Lex covered his face with his arm. ‘No, definitely not going to jail, I’ll just die of humiliation first.’

“You stripped. Have you had experience? Because you were very good.”

“Oh shit!” Lex shook his head, then stopped quickly when he got dizzy. “Then what?” he was dreading the answer, but he had to know.

“Then you dragged me up here and took my clothes off. You kept saying you were going to make sweet love to me.”

‘Fuck, I’m so dead.’ “And?”

“Oh Lex, it was so beautiful, I can’t believe you can’t remember!”

“Oh God, I’m going to jail, I’m going to jail,” Lex babbled.

“Lex.”

“I’m going to jail and I’m going to die.”

“Lex!”

“What?”

“I’m shitting you.”

“What?”

“I’m kidding.”

“What?! But then… how, we didn’t…?” Lex pried open one eye and peered at Clark, who was grinning sheepishly.

“Well, most of it was true, until you got on the bed and passed out.”

“I passed out?” ‘I passed out?!’

“Yeah.”

“Shit.” ‘Damn, I didn’t even get to make love with Clark before I die, even if I wouldn’t have remembered it.’

“Shit?” Lex groaned and nodded. “Lex, you uh, you wouldn’t have gone to jail.”

“I wouldn’t?”

“No, it was my birthday yesterday. That’s why I came over, to invite you to mine tonight.”

“Oh.” ‘Ah, that’s why the vodka, drinking to forget that the unobtainable was legal but still unobtainable. But then… why are we in bed together?’

“Why didn’t you stop me, Clark?” he whispered.

“I, uh, I didn’t want to.”

Lex opened both eyes to stare at his friend’s bright red face. “You didn’t?” ‘He didn’t? Oh my God!’

“No, I uh, I wanted… I was hoping…”

“Whatever I said, I meant it… unless it was bad,” Lex interrupted him hurriedly.

“You love me?”

‘Wow, I said that? I was *really* drunk.’ “Yes, yes I do.”

“Cool, cos you didn’t actually get round to saying that.”

Lex gaped, “You… I…” Clark was grinning at him.

“Lex, it’s okay, I just wanted to know, you know. Be sure… cos I, well I love you too.”

Lex blinked. ‘Okay, I’m actually dead, and somehow I made it to heaven.’

“Lex?”

“I uh, wow,” Lex croaked. Clark grinned again.

“You’re really hungover, huh?” Lex nodded wordlessly. “Okay, tell you what. You sleep and get better, then you can come over for my party tonight, sound good?” Lex nodded again. “Good.”

Clark bent over him and… ‘Oh God, oh wow, he’s kissing me. Oh, so soft… warm… sweet…’

Clark got out of the bed and Lex watched him dress a little regretfully.

“Then tonight you can fulfil your promise.”

‘Promise, what promise?’ “Uh, Clark…” Lex stared as his friend leaned over him again.

“You can make sweet love to me all night long.” Clark smirked at him.

‘I can’t *believe* I said that!’ “Oh… okay.”

“See you later, Lex.”

‘Kiss me again… oh yes, thank you, God.’ Lex closed his eyes and smiled. “See you later, Clark.”

 

the end