Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    The Odyssey Five never knew that a sixth member was out there. One who had also seen the implosion of the Earth. They never knew that this survivor from the International Space Station existed until a file was seen on Director Hodge's desk.

    Odyssey/ISS is a series of stories, not chapters. It is intended to be a chronicle that picks up where the series left off. It will, hopefully, come to a solid conclusion.

     

    AUTHOR'S NOTE- Given that I am busy on other projects at this time, I am accepting the input of other WWOMB fanfic authors to join in with working on Odyssey/ISS. If you can prove that you can add to and help me carry on this work, you HAVE A SLOT HERE as a CoAuthor! Please submit your intention- and future plot/story outline to: Rphoenix67@aol.com.

    Warning- Those who want to take the characters [canon or original] into perversions of their established natures are really not encouraged to respond unless you have a very PLAUSIBLE reason for wanting to take them into that kink. Just saying. 

    THANK YOU! 

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    137,853
    Chapters:
    7/7
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    43
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    7,034