Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Doyle/Cordelia/Angel
    Cordelia decides to use sex magick to bring back Doyle.
    NOTE: This story owes its basic inspiration to the concept of the triumvirate in the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton, although I am taking it in a somewhat different direction. For a useful comparison of the Buffyverse with the Anitaverse, check out: Slayers: Anita Blake and Buffy Summers This is only one of several possible scenarios for The Power of Three. If you have a different approach to this idea, let me know.
    Rating: FRM
    Disclaimer: Fox, the WB, Mutant Enemy Productions and the rest own these folks, and the piece of our souls that went along with Doyle, but they can't take away our fantasies.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,020
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    18
    Hits:
    2,315