Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Mulder discovers that his life could have been very different.
    Fandom: X-Files
    Pairing: M/K
    Rating: NC-17 for male/male sex.
    Warnings: Some kink.
    Archive: Yes to: Basement, RatB, SlashingMulder and CkoS. All others please ask.
    Spoilers: Through Season 7, Amor Fati, plus weak hints for Closure and Requiem.
    Note: This is a work of *fiction*. No one should ever take safer sex and HIV as cavalierly as I do in this story. Fictional characters don't die from those mistakes.
    Beta Thanks: Loren Q, Zoe Takashi, Jennie, Quinn, Susan Reynolds, Alex Wood.
    Special Thanks: to Josan for help with Canadian geography and weather.
    Disclaimer: Chris Carter and 1013 Productions own the X-Files series characters. The rest are mine. No infringement of rights is intended.
    I dedicate this story to a lonely Louise, in another place, who doesn't have Loren to make her smile.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    40,626
    Chapters:
    13/13
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Hits:
    4,830