For something a little different, March 9th is Barbie's birthday. Anyone up for a Happy Birthday Barbie fic?
FANDOM INSPIRED CHALLENGES
1. [television] Sentinel - theme - Kept boy - Blair is the "kept boy". Can be a rescue the boy fic, or a treasure him, depending on how you want to go with it.
2. [television] Spencer For Hire - Love Letter - Spencer gets a love letter from a "secret admirer...Good? Bad? Creepy? Sappy? Does hawk need to step up and protect or rescue the dark and beautiful Private Investigator? You decide.
3. [television] Sliders - off the grid - character or pairing s author's choice. During a time slip, one of the travellers is lost. Can the band of dimensional jumpers get their lost friend/lover back?
4. [television] Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea - Naughty and Nice - the boys, or girls, of your choice play a gmae that is both naughty and nice.
5. [television] Alias Smith and Jones - Late Night Confessions - the boys are battened down, waiting out a bad spell of weather, or some other thing of your design, but one of them chooses this time to come clean.
6. [television] Wild Wild West - "Sometimes I dream of the silliest things..." the boys discuss, well, you know.
7. [television] White Collar - Neal is in an accident, leaving him injured and without memory of who he is.
8. [television] Leverage - Eliot is trapped in a house that appears to be haunted, Every time he attempts to escape the spirits block his way out.
9. [television] XFiles - "That's where I'm going. Into the stars. Into the dark..." Krycek visits a character of your coice to say goodbye.
10. [television] Dresden Files - Good Deed Harry - Harry/Bob - Harry finds himself trapped in an enchantment that requires he does something nice to everyone he meets, and then comes Bob....
11. [television] Dark Blue - Characters of your choice plan a week away from the city...in a cabin in the woods.
12. [television] NCIS - After a near death experience, Tony begins hearing voices that compell him to admit his private feelings.
Wrte a story of any length that includes the phrase/word listed, or the idea in some cases.
1. authors choice - found this on the Writers Digest website, thought it was a cute idea...so am throwing it out to you guys.
It's time for you and Writer's Block to part ways. Write a letter breaking up with Writer's Block, starting out with, "Dear Writer's Block, it's not you, it's me ... ."
WD has a 750 word limit, but limits suck, so have fun and let the dreaded Block know just what you think about it.
2. authors choice - theme - Kept boy - character of your choice is the "kept boy". Can be a rescue the boy fic, or a treasure him, depending on how you want to go with it.
-- on 03/10/10 - 06:54PM