FUTURAMA

SERIES PREVIEW (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) In Stereo-CC

'FUTURAMA' WARPS FULL-SPEED AHEAD TO THE NEXT MILLENNIUM AND BEYOND WITH AN ALL-NEW SPECIAL PREVIEW MARCH 28 ON FOX

Leonard Nimoy And Dick Clark Make Guest Voice Appearances
After an accidental cryogenic freezing, Fry awakens at the dawn of the year 3000. With the help of his two new friends, a degenerate robot named Bender and a beautiful one-eyed alien named Leela, Fry defies his life assignment as a delivery boy. He tracks down his great-great-great-etc. nephew, Professor Farnsworth, who hires the three to work for his intergalactic delivery service. It's a brave new world and Fry is in for the ride of his life on the "Space Pilot 3000" episode of FUTURAMA Sunday, March 28 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FUT-101) (TV-PG)
Voice Cast: Billy West as Fry and Professor Farnsworth, Katey Sagal as Leela, John DiMaggio as Bender.
Special Guest Voices: Leonard Nimoy and Dick Clark as themselves.
FUTURAMA will air in this time slot for two weeks only. Itwill move to its regular Tuesday (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) timeslot on April 6.

Images (more to come)

FRY BECOMES THE MAN ON THE MOON ON A SPECIAL PREVIEW OF 'FUTURAMA' APRIL 4 ON FOX
After delivering a package to an amusement park on the moon, Fry shows Leela how to appreciate the celestial body. Meanwhile Bender finds a little robot romance with a farmerıs daughters, which puts the whole crew in jeopardy on the ŒŒThe Series Has Landedıı episode of FUTURAMA Sunday,April 4 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FUT-102) (TV-PG)
Voice Cast: Billy West as Fry and Professor Farnsworth, Katey Sagal as Leela, John DiMaggio as Bender, Lauren Tom as Amy and Phil LaMarr as Hermes.
(NOTE: FUTURAMA will air in this time slot this time only. It will move to its regular Tuesday (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) timeslot on April 6.)

A SPACE HERO CHARTS A COURSE FOR LEELAıS HEAVENLY BODY ON AN ALL-NEW 'FUTURAMA' APRIL 13 ON FOX
While on a mission to save all the animals on a planet verging on collapse, Leela encounters Capt. Zapp Brannigan, a self-proclaimed ladies' man looking to add Leela to his list of conquests, on the "Love's Labour Lost In Space" episode of FUTURAMA Tuesday, April 13 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FUT-104) (TV-PG;D,S)
Voice Cast: Billy West as Fry, Professor Farnsworth and Zapp Brannigan; Katey Sagal as Leela; John DiMaggio as Bender; Lauren Tom as Amy and Phil LaMarr as Hermes.

'Futurama' is the property of Fox Television and no copyright infringement is intended.


Nic's Abode | The Simpsons