My Kryptonite was created so everyone could post their fan fiction stories without having to worry about them being dropped because they are slash in nature. Squidge.com is a fan run site and we want to continue this. We will ask that those fan fiction stories that are submitted be edited in a responsible manner, but we will not deny them for submission. But please obey the following Submission Rules listed below:
- All submissions must be accompanied by a complete disclaimer. If a suitable disclaimer is not included, the site administrators reserve the right to add a disclaimer. Repeat offenders may be subject to further action up to and including removal of stories and account.
FREE SAMPLE DISCLAIMER: PLEASE USE AS NEEDED
Disclaimer: All Smallville and characters, settings, etc. from the Superman universe are the property of DC Comics, the WB and CW TV Networks and their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended nor malice toward the actors who portray them in the show.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category. If there is an appropriate sub-category, DO NOT add your story to the main category. The submission form allows you to choose multiple categories for your story, and we worked very hard to add that functionality for you. So please do NOT add your story multiple times!
- Titles and summaries must be kid friendly. No exceptions.
- "Please read", "Untitled", etc. are not acceptable titles or summaries.
- A number of authors have requested that fans refrain from writing fan fiction based on their work. Therefore submissions will not be accepted based on the works of P.N. Elrod, Raymond Feist, Terry Goodkind, Laurell K. Hamilton, Anne McCaffrey, Robin McKinley, Irene Radford, Anne Rice, and Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb.
- Actor/actress stories are not permitted, a.k.a Real Person Slash (RPS)...not even if they're visiting an alternate reality because we cannot risk the legal mess.
- Correct grammar and spelling are expected of all stories submitted to this site. The site administrators are not grammar Nazis. However, the site administrators reserve the right to request corrections in submissions with a multitude of grammar and/or spelling errors. If such a request is ignored, the story will be deleted. Luckily, this doesn't happen often in this fandom.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. All adult rated stories are expected to have warnings. After all, they wouldn't have that rating if there wasn't something to be warned about! The site administrators recognize that there is an audience for these stories, but please respect those who do not wish to read them by labeling them appropriately. Please note: Stories containing adults having sex with minors must have a suitable warning and if the legal winds change may be removed without warning.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and NEVER as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, and then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator or ask a friend to help you.
- As much as possible, spoiler warnings are expected on all stories.
- Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed and the author's account suspended at the discretion of the site administrators and/or moderators. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.
- Song fan fiction stories must credit the original source of the song.
In an attempt to further clarify our ratings system; please note the following definitions when choosing a rating for your story. The letters listed are meant merely to be a guide, and are not in any way, shape, or form meant to imitate the ratings of the MPAA.
Purely Innocent(G) - Any story that is pre-slash, or that has no descriptions of sexual interactions, no adult language or violent acts.
Example : Clark and Lex looked into each other's eyes and knew that this was more than just friendship.
Innocent(PG) - Contains one or two instances of mild adult language, mild violence, chaste physical interactions.
Example: Clark took Lex's hand in his and kissed the palm.
Innocent-ish(PG-13) - Contains adult language, limited violence, minimal sexual contact or sexual innuendo
Example: Lex smirked back, took Clark's palm and placed it over the front of his groin to show exactly how interested he was in pursuing a relationship.
Guilty(R) - Contains one or two instances of graphic adult language, minimal graphic violence, or sexual content
Example: Curiosity overcame Clark and he slipped his hand down the front of Lex's pants and slowly caressed his cock.
Death Sentence (NC-17) - Contains graphic adult language, graphic descriptions of violence, or explicit descriptions of sexual situations
Example: Lex moaned as years of frustration overcame him and he quickly covered Clark's hand in hot spurts of fluid. He was embarrassed but it soon turned to renewed interest as Clark removed his hand and licked it tentatively.
Any - Used for submitting challenges and plot bunnies.