Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 9 hits

Bigman asks,

How can i make my own buttplugs? and how do you use and make anal beads?


Dear Bigman,

Yes, I suppose you could make your own.. but why bother? You can get many different styles and sizes for reasonable prices (visit www.mgleather.com for a great selection). Making one would invole finding a material that is both flexible enough to carve/form and solid enough to be useful. Then you'd have to carve it to the shape you want, or form it in some other manner. It'd be a pain in the butt, so to speak [grin]. Same goes for anal beads.

If you're worried about buying these things, shop over the 'Net. Your package will be delivered in a plain envelope, it won't say "SEX TOYS" in big letters.

Anal beads are inserted into the butt, then pulled out one by one, either while jacking off, or at the moment of orgasm. They are supposed to heighten the pleasure.

-- Minotaur




Bertina asks,

What is a ball cinch? I am directed to do a story and I just want to make sure I have the right thing when someone says I need to use a ball cinch.


Dear Bertina,

Umm, you should maybe ask the person who suggested it to you. I don't recognize the name, and searched a number of sex toy sites with no results. From the name, I'd assume it was some sort of device meant to tighten around either the base of the ballsac or the balls themselves.

There are all sorts of cock and ball toys out there, from the simplest cock ring, to ball separators and stretchers. For a good selection, take a look at www.mgleather.com - in the Cock and Ball Toy section, or search for ball. You'll see pics of the items, and descriptions.

-- Minotaur




Hephaistion-Lo asks,

I write in the Queer As Folk fandom. I've started a series in which Justin, with Brian's guidance, is entering the world of BD/SM. I've read enough BD/SM porn/erotica for my purposes -- with one exception. I'm not sure which whips do how much damage. Can you recommend a site that would tell me which ones can do what? What will break the skin? What will leave scars? Thanks!


Dear Hephaistion-Lo,

According to the laws of physics, the smaller the contact area that a given force is concentrated in, the greater the potential for damage. This means that the smaller the tip of the whip/paddle/flogger, the greater the chance that it will break the skin. You'd have to hit awfully had to draw blood with a ping-pong paddle, while a bull-whip would require much less force behind it to do serious damage.

As for scarring, that depends on the depth of the cut and how they're treated more than on what inflicted them. Justin is young, and will heal more quickly. If the cuts are left untreated, they're more likely to scar than if properly cleaned and bandaged.

Check out this site for more info and some links to other sites you may find instructive.

Flogging Page

-- Minotaur




Hephaistion asks,

Is it considered necessary to sheath phallic fruit and vegetables--cucumbers, zucchini, bananas, etc.-- in condoms before they're inserted anally? I was thinking of the rigidity of the object and maybe bumps or ridges causing damage to the inside of the rectum.

I read a story a while back--I'm not sure where--in which someone warmed a zucchini in the oven before inserting it anally. Is that doable and/or safe?


Dear Hephaistion,

Ummm, not medically. I'm pretty sure there aren't any diseases you can catch from a carrot...

If you were sharing them, or planned to eat them afterwards, you'd probably want to use a condom, so nothing would get passed from person to person.

All of these items, if not over-ripe, should be rigid enough not to squish, and hopefully the person involved would choose ones that didn't have any dangerous ridges... Even if there were dangerous ridges, a condom certainly wouldn't be padding enough to make them safe.

I would be *very* careful cooking them - and recommend using a microwave rather than a conventional oven. Too much heat would be dangerous...

-- Minotaur