Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 15 hits

Blair asks,

You have said that the prostrate can be hit with just fingers, but where exactly, or in the vicinity, is it? And how long do the fingers have to be? Thanks for your time, and have a great weekend!


Dear Blair,

The prostate is a small, walnut-sized gland located between the bladder and the pubic bone and surrounding the urethra.

Take a look at the 'Anatomy' page on my site, there are a couple of diagrams there that show exactly where the prostate is located.

A person's fingers don't have to especially long to reach it, just normal sized.

-- Minotaur




Rufusfirefly asks,

I know that multiple orgasms for men are possible, though rare. Except, apparently, for my close friend, Jack. You have to realize that everything I'm telling you comes from Jack and it's not that I don't trust him, but...

Jack's the bottom (in fact he's an exclusive bottom), and his favorite position is sitting on his lover's lap, where they both can control the stimulation of his prostate. His 2nd favorite position is on his knees, chest and head to the bed, legs spread, ass high in the air. This is the other position in which he achieves multiple orgasms. He told me he can have up to five, and many of the times he comes without direct stimulation to his own penis.

I hang with a mostly gay crowd (more lesbians than guys) but I did ask a few of the men and they told me that Jack's full of shit. Are they just jealous. Can Jack's prostrate be more sensitive than most and that's why he can come without direct penile stimulation? I have a tendency to believe Jack... have you run across guys like him before? How common would it be?

Second question: what do you think of lesbians who write M/M slash? I know there are a bunch of us out there and truthfully -- I don't know why I write it. Since you, as a gay man, are in a minority for reading and writing slash, maybe you have a different perspective than I.


Dear Rufusfirefly,

Believe Jack. Your other friends just haven't found the right top yet...

Multiple male orgasm via anal stimulation is certainly possible. I've experienced it often (though not often enough). Not all guys have. Some guys don't believe they exist, just like women didn't know about their own orgasms at one point.

And yes, they are rare. I've found that the more exclusively a bottom a guy is, the more likely he is to have experienced them. Or maybe it's the other way around, the guys who have had them, like them so much they tend to be mostly bottoms. In fact, Turkish men believe that a guy should never let himself get fucked because once he does he'll like it so much he'll never go back to women.

2) I've got a couple of good lesbian friends, and when I first found out that they enjoyed watching queer-guy porn I was totally dumbfounded. I mean, what's the point? Lesbians are women who like women, I thought, so what in the world would they see in guys-fucking-guys? I'm still not sure I completely understand it (nothing in the world would be less arousing to me than girl/girl porn, nothing personal - just biology), but they seem to like it. So I wasn't actually all that surprised to find lesbians writing slash.

I'm way tolerant. I figure if it get your motor running, go for it. I sure wouldn't want other people passing judgment on some of the things that turn me on, so I'm not about to start throwing any stones...

-- Minotaur




Nesswriter asks,

1) Now.. is it possible to reach the prostate with a finger? I know it may depend on the length of finger? or is it just do-able anyway?

2) What's the best way to stimulate it with the fingers?

3) From your Anatomy page, I kinda get the feeling it's very pleasurable. How? Can you describe it? I often read "shocks of electricity.." etc.. is that fairly accurate?


Dear Nesswriter,

1) It's pretty much do-able, unless you have really short fingers.

2) Slip the finger(s) in and rub gently. You can see from the diagrams on the Anatomy page that it's located in such a place that reaching it can be awkward from the wrong angle. If the bottom is face down, and the top lies on top of him, feet-to-face, it's pretty easy to get to. Or doggie style.

3) I've gotten a couple of other questions about this. How to describe it... Electricy is almost right.. it's kind of tingly jolts running along your nerves from fingertips to toenails, with frequent stops along the way. It's hanging on the sharp edge of orgasm screaming for more. It's suddenly realizing your spinal column is full of molten lava.

-- Minotaur




Mornelith asks,

1) Do girls have a prostrate gland? And as part of that same question (in case the answer is no) I wanted to know if girls can also enjoy anal sex the way guys do?

2) Also, do you know if there is some spot inside girl's vagina that acts the way the prostrate does for guys?


Dear Mornelith,

1) Nope, girls don't get a prostate gland, sorry. It's one of those guys-only things (and there's nothing the Supreme Court can do about it, either).

As for women enjoying receptive anal sex, I didn't think so until I started building this site. During my research I spoke with a number of women who have experienced it and enjoyed it immensely, including one for whom it is the activity preferred above all others. Since there is no prostate gland to be stimulated in women, the sensation must be different, but also pleasurable.

2) Not to my knowledge. There's the clitoris, of course, but I've always thought that was analogous to the penis, as far as sensation goes. Since no man can ever know what clitoral stimulation can feel like from the inside, I don't know if the sensations can be compared. The best I can do is tell you what prostate stimulation feels like. Stimulation of the penis causes intense pleasure, but it's mostly centered on the dick. The prostate, on the other hand, causes a more general feeling, like all the nerves in my body are suddenly more sensitive, and the muscles more alive.

-- Minotaur