Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 4 hits

Akablonded asks,

How long can a man wear (is that the right word) a butt plug? Is it constantly arousing (like Ben Wa balls for women) or can it become just a pain in the ass?


Dear Akablonded,

Well, depends on how used to it the wearer is. First time, he might only be able to stand it an hour or less. As he gets used to it, he will be able to last longer. There's also the matter of how um... full.. he is at the time. The more recently he's emptied his bowels, the longer he'll be able to hold a butt plug...

But yes, after a while they do become a "pain in the ass", though that might be exactly WHY he's wearing it [grin].

-- Minotaur




Alex asks,

How are butt plugs used?


Dear Alex,

Butt plugs are usually inserted and left alone, as they are intended to provide a constant stimulation of the prostate gland, rather than actively played with like dildos, which are intended to take the place of a real cock.

You can use butt plugs to stretch the bottom out and get them used to the sensation of being filled, or to maintain the feeling while the top takes a break or does something else, or out and about the provide a secret thrill. They can be fun during solo sex, leaving your hands free for other pleasures, or with a partner(s).

Lubrication is usually a good idea <g>, and remember to clean them between uses, especially if you share toys with anyone.

-- Minotaur




Lady Rhiannon asks,

I have a couple of questions, starting with

1) what does it feel like for a man to take a cock for the first time? Is it an intrusion? I mean, I can see a difference between psychologically knowing what’s going to happen and actually experiencing it. How long does it take to get used to the experience and for it to become pleasurable?

2) What is the attraction of butt plugs? Is there one besides feeling like you have something up there all day long? Do men wear them for long periods?

3) Some writers like to pile more men on top of someone, stacking them kinda like layers in a cake. Does this happen in real life, like 2 or 3 guys daisy-chaining on top of one another? If so, does it feel better to have more pressure on top of you as you are fucking? And when people do daisy chain, how do they keep from falling apart in the home stretch? How is it coordinated? Is it like sculling a boat? Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! or something else?


Dear Lady Rhiannon,

1) Oh man, this is the toughest question I get asked... I don't know how to describe the sensation. An intrusion? Yes. But if your partner has taken his time to get you excited, it's an intrusion you want, one you're expecting and eagerly awaiting. If the bottom is relaxed, and comfortable, and not scared or tense the pleasure can be immediate. If he's uptight, or not really into it, it may never be more than tolerable.

2) Actually, it's not the 'keeping open' sensation, it's the 'constant pressure on the prostate' that makes it attractive. They can be worn for any period of time you like, from a few minutes to many hours.

3) Ha! What a great image! So that's why they call them 'coxswains' <ggggg>.

As for positions, you could probably get up to 3 guys in a pile. More than that, and they'd more likely be standing up like ducks in a row, or dominoes. And yes, it does take some extra concentration to keep the rhythm when you've got more than two participants, but it's worth the trouble.

-- Minotaur




Alex asks,

How to use butt plugs?


Dear Alex,

Butt plugs are usually inserted and left alone, as they are intended to provide a constant stimulation of the prostate gland, rather than actively played with like dildos, which are intended to take the place of a real cock.

You can use butt plugs to stretch the bottom out and get them used to the sensation of being filled, or to maintain the feeling while the top takes a break or does something else, or out and about the provide a secret thrill. They can be fun during solo sex, leaving your hands free for other pleasures, or with a partner(s).

Lubrication is usually a good idea (grin), and remember to clean them between uses, especially if you share toys with anyone.

-- Minotaur