Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 3 hits

Savannah asks,

One of the lists I am on has been having a discussion on tongue piercings and their effects on oral sex. Does it feel good/bad or indifferent? Any pro's or con's to them?


Dear Savannah,

Personally I love them. I have one, and boys are always coming up the me and requesting kisses (or more....) because they've never tried one before. When you first have it done you have to learn to eat and talk again, and your tongue swells up like a stuck pig. But once you've healed (2-6 weeks), there shouldn't be any problems. Getting oral sex from a guy who has one is great, there's that extra stimulation from the metal bar. I don't know how it would affect oral sex for women, but I'd guess it would also add some extra spice.

-- Minotaur




Lady Rhiannon asks,

You mention that you have a tongue piercing and that other men love it. Do you have any piercings anywhere else, or do you know someone who has a nipple ring/cock piercing? If so, what’s your opinion on piercing other areas, and what’s the attraction?


Dear Lady Rhiannon,

Yes, I have two other bodily piercings - one nipple and a guiche. I think the attraction of getting pierced is very similar to being tattooed. Modern society has no rites of passage, and ornamenting your body in a mildly painful way is an excellent way of marking a period of your life or declaring your independence and/or adulthood.

Having a piercing, OTOH, can be either simply decorative, as is the case in most facial ones - like eyebrows and noses - or can add to the sexual thrill - like nipples and genitals. The pierced part becomes more sensitive, the jewelry is something new to play with, and is also good for breaking the ice with a new partner.

I can understand the desire to have a genital piercing, a Prince Albert for example, and enjoy them on others, but personally, the very idea of sharp metal implements and my dick... OUCH! <g>

-- Minotaur




Princess Xavier asks,

Is it possible to take out tongue/eyebrow/navel piercings, like you can with ear piercings?


Dear Princess Xavier,

Yes, but it's not as easy and the piercing takes longer to heal than with earlobes. The jewelry is different, and often requires a special tool to open and close. You wouldn't change your body jewelry as often or as casually as you would earrings, but you can do it.

Check out puncture.com for more info on body piercings.

-- Minotaur