Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 8 hits

Darran asks,

I have two questions: how long should a penis be? And can I do oral sex if I'm only 15 years old but i really want this?


Dear Darran,

The average length of a the male penis is 6 inches. I don't know how long that is in centimeters. Some guys have more, some guys have less. I know that having a big dick is impressive, but when it really comes down to it, it's not the size that matters... it's what you do with it.

As for doing sex at 15 years. Nobody can tell you when you are ready to have sex. You have to look inside your own heart, and listen to your body. If the only reason you are thinking about having sex is because your friends are, or because you think you should, then you're probably not ready. If you are unsure about having sex, or worried about it, then you're probably not ready. If you feel pressured, or think that your friends will respect you more if you have sex, then you're probably not ready.

But if you have found someone that you really like, someone who makes you feel special and treats you like the wonderful person you are, and if you have spent some time exploring your own body, then maybe you are ready.

If you decide that you are ready to have sex - remember this.

NO GLOVE, NO LOVE.

In this day and age it is vitally important that you learn to practice safe sex. This means never making love without a condom. You are young, you have your whole life ahead of you - don't make a mistake now that will haunt the rest of your life.

-- Minotaur




ShadowMist asks,

In some fics I've read that during oral sex you have one partner "stab his tongue into the opening of the penis" What exactly does this mean and is it actually possible and/or pleasureable?


Dear ShadowMist,

They're talking about the piss slit, and I think the "stabbing" is more literary license than reality. The slit is actually pretty sensitive, and while licking it can be pleasureable, too rough action can be painful.

-- Minotaur




Kytrek asks,

You've heard of Monty Python's Flying Circus, right? The British comedy group? (They're my favorite, I'm such a big fan of theirs) The leader of the group, Graham Chapman, was gay; I'm not sure if you knew that. He died in 1989 from throat cancer. Can you die from throat cancer if you gave too much head, too many blowjobs, or anything like that? It may sound ridiculous to you, but I truly don't know.


Dear Kytrek,

Umm, no. Throat cancer is not caused by giving blow jobs. The major cause of throat cancer is smoking. Like any other cancer, you can also just get it because you are genetically suseptable to cancer. But giving blow jobs, no matter how often you do it, will not increase your chances of getting throat cancer.

-- Minotaur




Gyle asks,

How can i give myself head if i can't reach? should i stretch? because i want to get head but when theres no one around i wanna give my self head how would i do it?


Dear Gyle,

I'd suggest taking up yoga. This will teach you how to stretch without hurting yourself, and eventually you'll be flexible enough to give yourself a good time.

-- Minotaur