Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 3 hits

Khanki asks,

I have two questions, and don't know who else I can ask. Both have to do with averages, and I realize that there are no rules on such things. Maybe you could just give me a ballpark range based on what you've heard, and the experiences of yourself and friends?

1) How long would it take a man's anus to return to its natural shape and size after anal sex? I have only a couple, no extra people, no toys. While it's a good session, it's not extraordinary, and the 'bottom' man only 'received' once.

2) Is there any way you can give me an average time that it would take a man, masturbating, to come? If it matters, he is doing this in the presence of and for the partial benefit of his partner. Can men race at it? I've heard of times when a group of men will.


Dear Khanki,

1) A matter of seconds, if that. The anal muscle is built to expand and contract, and even after a fairly intense workout would return to it's normal closed state immediately.

2) This depends on a lot of things. A guy can finish in a few strokes, if he's hot and bothered and knows his own responses. Or he can stretch it out and make it last hours. If he's doing it for his partner's benefit, he might want to tease a little, take his time, get his buddy worked up. Pick a time, anywhere between 10 seconds and 1 hour, and it will be believable.

-- Minotaur




roosterboy_fan asks,

Ok I'm a lesbian and my writing partner is a straight chick. We just recently decided to write a GH circa 1981 Noah/Blackie fic. (long story there I could explain as to why we chose Noah and Blackie 2 long since forgotten characters but it would take a book really) We are hung up on masturbation scenes. It takes us weeks to write them and then we hate them and scrap them. Because the way the story is writing itself the guys have been apart for some time and because we can't write a decent jerk off scene our boys are getting cranky. HELP!!!! How would you suggest we write this. Do techniques change with age? Noah is 30 we think and Blackie is 18.


Dear roosterboy_fan,

Hmm, not so much technique as time spent. An 18 year old would whack off daily, if not more, and it wouldn't take very long. A 30-year-old might do it daily, or less, and it might take a little longer - more stimulation, maybe a vid or some lube.

If you're hung up on the masturbation scenes, then don't bother with them. Refer to it, but don't feel you have to put in a scene that doesn't advance the plot just because it's "time for some sex".

-- Minotaur




Linda asks,

I'm just hoping for general male information. I don't know anyone else I can ask!! I found your website just websurfing one day & thought neat someone to answer my questions!! Can you remember - b4 puberty??? How old are boys usually when they start masturbating?? Since there is no semen production yet & therefore no ejaculation - is there some sort of sensation similar to 'cuming' of relief or satisfaction or whatever?? Do you understand what I'm asking??? Like some little girls start masturbating very young (6 or less) and in fact can cum. What about little boys??? They are certainly sexually curious - does their sex play result in something or is it like 'duh'. {Besides satisfying their curiosity, that is.}


Dear Linda,

Some boys start masturbating very early, as young as 2 years old. There isn't any ejaculation, but the feeling of orgasm is there - not as strong as it will be after puberty, but there is a pleasurable sensation. The nerves are already in place, and the pleasure centers of the brain are pre-wired, it's just not as intense.

The blue-ball thing... sigh. Prolonged stimulation without release can cause discomfort, a feeling of wanting, NEEDING to cum. But it's not dangerous, and it will go away eventually even if nothing is done.

-- Minotaur