Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 14 hits

Morgan asks,

I read a MMF threesome story recently where one of the guys put a little lube in the tip of a condom before rolling it on. When she asked why, the other man said it increases sensitivity, because the first guy wasn't circumcised.

So, I have two questions: Is that true? And does circumcision really make a difference to what sex is like?


Dear Morgan,

Sort of true. Putting a small dab of lube in the tip of the condom is a common practice to make it feel less like the condom is there - and thus increase the pleasure for the guy - and it works weather or not he is circumcised.

As for the difference circumcision makes - there is a lot of talk about this issue. But like so many other very personal things, nobody can really know unless they have themselves tried it both ways. Not being cut does make the head of the cock more sensitive, but this also means that it is more easily hurt as well.

-- Minotaur




S Joisan asks,

What is the connection between the anus and the penis? If the anus is stimulated does it result in stimulation of the penis or vice versa, are the two entirely seperate? Would a some pain in anul sex reslut in complete loss of erection or could the erection be maintained despite a less than enjoyable expierence?


Dear S Joisan,

There is no direct, physical connection between the anus and the penis. What makes anal sex fun for guys is the stimulation of the prostate gland. There is a connection between the prostate and the penis, but it has more to do with the production of semen than with getting or maintaining an erection. Stimulation of the prostate can be extremely pleasurable - though doctors aren't quite sure why...

As for emotional or psychological connections, that depends on the person. Most of the stuff that "turns you on" is mental rather than physical. The brain is the largest erogenous zone.. much more sensitive than mere flesh.

Some guys loose their erections when being penetrated, then get it back as they relax and start getting pleasure from getting fucked. Other guys loose it and stay "soft" while getting fucked - but still get pleasure from the act, and can even orgasm/ejaculate while soft. Others get hard and stay hard throughout. It depends on the individual guy's personality and physiological makeup.

-- Minotaur




big daddy john asks,

My wife and I are doing great. It's just that I heard her talking to her friends about our sex life. She wants my dick to be bigger (6inches) what are some simple hand motion jack offs to make my dick bigger


Dear big daddy john,

Ahh, if only it were that simple... if it was, every guy in the world would have a 10 inch dick, or bigger. Unfortunatly, there is *no* sure way to increase your cock size. There are a ton of methods that claim they work, from vacuum pumps to creams to exersises, but unless you can convince a doctor that you really, Really, REALLY need the surgury, you're pretty much stuck with what mother nature gave you.

I'd suggest you talk with your wife about this. If what she really wants is something larger to play with, consider dildos. Or maybe there's something else you can do that will please her, but won't require latex...

-- Minotaur




Resonant asks,

I've heard of lots of physical techniques a guy can use to delay an impending orgasm. (Pinch below the head of his cock, tightly grip the base, pull the balls away from the body ...)

Do any of them actually work?


Dear Resonant,

Pinching the cock just below the head works, as well as tightly gripping the base (sort of making a cock-ring with your hand), but I've never tried the pulling your balls - it sounds more painful than anything, but then again, pain is also a good way to stop an orgasm.

There's also the mental tricks to delay, or at least slow down, orgasm. Concentrating on something other than the physical sensations works sometimes - like doing the multiplication tables in your head or picturing something non-sexy.

Of course all these techniques only work up to a point, or when applied at the right time. There is a point of no return, when no matter what you do, that orgasm is gonna hit.

-- Minotaur