Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 10 hits

JJ asks,

Um. Feel kind of strange asking a question like this. My question is, when two people are engaged in anal sex, and the top does ejaculate into the bottom, what happens to the semen?

It's a question I was wondering. Do you clean it out imediately, does it come out naturally? And if it does, how long does it take for it all to come out?


Dear JJ,

Well, it goes into the condom. Then when you take the condom out, you simply throw it away.

Seriously, in this day and age, you shouldn't be engaging in anal sex, or vaginal sex, without a condom.

If you are writing about a time when this was not an issue, then the semen just sits there until the bottom goes to the bathroom. Then most of it will come out naturally. What little is left over will be gotten rid of the next time the bottom takes a dump.

-- Minotaur




Bilbo asks,

How can I prevent ejaculating too soon while having sexual interourse?


Dear Bilbo,

There are a couple of things you can do - some physical, some mental.

For the physical, get yourself a cockring. You can see a fine selection by visiting www.mgleather.com and checking out their catalog. Don't put it on too tight, get one with velcro or snaps for easy adjustability until you find just the right fit. This will make it take longer for you to ejaculate.

Mentally, try training yourself. Jack-off, and make yourself slow down. When you feel orgasm approaching, back off. Keep yourself calm, try doing multiplication tables in your head to distract yourself.

If none of this works, see a doctor. Premature ejaculation can have physical causes, and a qualified doctor can help.

Mostly, don't stress yourself out about it. Relax and let your body tell you what it wants - don't tire yourself out worrying - stress can do weird things to your body.

-- Minotaur




Tinn asks,

I'm trying to be accurate for a story I'm writing, and I have no idea who I could ask about this. In the early 1920's, did they know precome as precome, or did they have some esoteric name for it, like pre-spunk (which is such a turn off!). Anyway, any help would be appreciated.


Dear Tinn,

I did some searching around, and couldn't find any resources on this subject. I don't think they'd call it cum, that's a fairly modern word, and "ejaculate" is awfully stuffy. But I don't know what else was being used around then. I think you can use "precum" without your readers leaping up in droves and denouncing you for historical innacurracies.

-- Minotaur




Reba asks,

What does sperm taste like? Like, when I'm writing, how should I describe it? Oh, and another thing. I was wondering like HOW MUCH guys can have sex before getting, you know, tired and all that. :)


Dear Reba,

Sperm, like all other bodily secretions, depends on the individual biochemistry of the person. Some guys are very bitter, others musky or salty. Metallic is another common taste. You can easily get away with simply skipping the specifics and describing the taster's reaction.

As for how much, well, that's also highly dependent on the individual and the circumstances. How long has it been since he last got laid? What was his day like? Is he a high-energy person by nature, or laid-back (so to speak <g>). Alcohol consumption, diet and exercise also play a large part. Is he an ever ready bunny, or a couch potato? A night-owl or a morning person? I'm a fairly low metabolism type, and usually last 2-3 hours before the blood sugar gives out and sleep becomes a necessity, but each person and each encounter is different.

If you mean how many times can he come within a certain period of time, after they get out of their teen hormone storm years, most guys settle down to a once maybe twice on a good night pattern. Of course this can be upset by other things, such as what stage of the relationship they're in. In the early days when you can't keep your hands off each other it may be three, four, a dozen times a day.

-- Minotaur