Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 8 hits

Slayerette asks,

What is a cock ring? How does a cock ring work?


Dear Slayerette,

A cock ring is a strip of some material such as leather, or a ring made from metal, plastic or some other stiff material. It works by encircling the base of the balls and penis, tightly enough to restrict but not cut off blood flow. This means that with a cock ring on, a guy will get harder, stay hard longer, and take longer to reach orgasm.

There are many different types of cock rings. For a good selection, visit mgleather.com and take a look in the "cockring" section of their catalog.

-- Minotaur




GFS asks,

Is it harmful to wear a cock ring? Does it casue any problems to wear one for an extended period of time.


Dear GFS,

That depends on how long a period of time we're talking about. After a while - say an hour or so - it can get uncomfortable, and if worn long enough can cause damage. But like anything, the more often you wear it, the more used to it you will get, so the longer you'll be able to wear it comfortably.

-- Minotaur




Hyena asks,

1) Occasionally you read about an orgasm that was so intense that the orgasm-er passes out, even just momentarily. Also, the graying out of the vision etc...

Does that really happen? I mean, I've had mind blowing, head exploding sex, but I've never passed out, even for a few seconds. I'm also a girl, as if that might make a difference.

2) Cock rings. Once ejaculation has occurred, should you wait to take it off? How long should you wait? Will said cock still be hard? And, when removed, does it hurt? (either being removed or the "after effects" of being removed.)


Dear Hyena,

Actually loosing consciousness, no, probably not. But being so overwhelmed by the sensation that your brain looses track of such unimportant little things like vision, time, one's own name, etc., sure. I think this is authorial hyperbole, trying to illustrate how wonderful the sex was, and can be taken with the proper grain of salt.

2) Usually you'd wait a few minutes for the aftershocks to die down, then remove it. Or if your partner hasn't cum yet, you might leave it on until he's done.

The purpose of a cock ring is to make erections harder and last longer, so the cock would usually stay erect a little longer after orgasm with one on than it would without - but the erection would still fade away.

If worn properly, there shouldn't be any pain on removal. If he's wearing it too tight, it should start to hurt long before orgasm, and if too loose, it would probably fall off by itself once the erection fades.

-- Minotaur




Courser asks,

Ok, I have a question about cock rings. When wearing one, does it change the, uh, distance that a guy, well, shoots. Does the semen go further, shorter, or the same? I know, it's an incredibly picky question, but I'm hung up on a piece of fiction because of it. I know that it can intensify the sensations, but beyond that, I haven't been in a position to watch the result.


Dear Courser,

Cockrings usually prolong the erection and make ejaculation more intense - which means that the semen usually shoots farther and more plentifully - but not always. Mostly it depends on the guys' mood and physical state - has it been a while since he last shot, or did he whack off that morning? The longer it's been since he last came, the more semen there will be and the farther it will go.

-- Minotaur