Ask the Minotaur
Search the Database
Browse the Database


Your search turned up 6 hits

Seasons asks,

I recently heard about a man who liked to have his balls slapped (or 'spanked' was the word used) while he was getting sucked. Thought I'd add this to a story.

My biggest problem so far, that makes it nearly impossible to even begin writing, is this: What position would they be in? I'm assuming that the spankee would want his balls to be hanging so he'd have to be bent forward? Doesn't seem like the spanker would want to undertake all of this while flat on his back.

So how is this normally done? I'm not talking heavy S&M, just a few pretty mild swats to liven things up and get ready for the main course.


Dear Seasons,

I'd think that lying down would be the best position for this kind of ball-spanking. Either while 69ing or with the guy sucking his dick lying perpendicular to him (like this: /- ). That way the guy would be able to get his mouth on the meat, and his hands on the balls (without whapping himself in the chin).

-- Minotaur




Hephaistion-Lo asks,

I write in the Queer As Folk fandom. I've started a series in which Justin, with Brian's guidance, is entering the world of BD/SM. I've read enough BD/SM porn/erotica for my purposes -- with one exception. I'm not sure which whips do how much damage. Can you recommend a site that would tell me which ones can do what? What will break the skin? What will leave scars? Thanks!


Dear Hephaistion-Lo,

According to the laws of physics, the smaller the contact area that a given force is concentrated in, the greater the potential for damage. This means that the smaller the tip of the whip/paddle/flogger, the greater the chance that it will break the skin. You'd have to hit awfully had to draw blood with a ping-pong paddle, while a bull-whip would require much less force behind it to do serious damage.

As for scarring, that depends on the depth of the cut and how they're treated more than on what inflicted them. Justin is young, and will heal more quickly. If the cuts are left untreated, they're more likely to scar than if properly cleaned and bandaged.

Check out this site for more info and some links to other sites you may find instructive.

Flogging Page

-- Minotaur




Firesong asks,

Okay, I write in Herc/Xenaverse (what other verse can you have incest between all major characters and it *not* be a problem? ) and i was wondering this: Considering the time period (since they are horrid with that, think maybe 2000 years ago), what toys would/could the guys like Ares and Caesar (the two pretty much dedicated BDSM chars) use? Chains, whips, and dildos I'm sure were around, but what else? Even though Ares *is* a god, I'd imagine he would be limited to what is around for the time? Curiosity suddenly decided to hit me tonight, and I figured, why not ask you. Aren't you lucky?


Dear Firesong,

Well, just about anything that's made out of leather would work... I don't know about sex toys in that particular period, but I do know that when Europeans first visited Japan (1400's or thereabout, and a fairly comparable technological level to early Roman Empire), they found cock rings, anal beads, ben-wa balls, restraints of all sorts, dildos, whips and various other implements for pain. You couldn't use anything that buzzes, like that electric butt-blug, but pretty much anything else would be believable.

Just look around your own house and see how many ordinary objects can be used for sex play - with a little imagination <g>...

-- Minotaur




Sam asks,

I'm writing a Sentinel story with a Jim/Blair/Rafe pairing and it involves going undercover on a case - you guessed it; at a leather bar. What I needed to know mainly is what type of dress is appropriate (leather, jeans, T-shirts, what?) and the typical behavior between Masters and slaves while there. While I know it depends a great deal on the individual combinations, I guess what I'm looking for would be what type of behavior is too much or inappropriate? Same with clothing - the guys need to blend in or blow (no pun intended) their cover.


Dear Sam,

Dress depends a lot on the bar and the city - some bars enforce a strict dress code, others are more relaxed. Basically, the clothing has to be "butch", jeans, leather, work shirts, flannel, etc. No sneakers or loafers, no "Oxford" type shirts, no slacks, no suits or sport coats, no ties. Jim would fit in pretty well in his normal clothing, Rafe would have to "dress down", no pretty Armani suits allowed <g>, Blair could probably get away with his everyday dress if he wore boots instead of sneaks. Nothing special is required it's up to the individual tastes. If they wanted to, they could wear the complete regalia - chaps or leather pants, harnesses, leather vests, armbands, wristbands, collars (the slaves only, Masters NEVER wear a collar), and so on. But simple jeans and tight T-shirt (either plain white or with the logo of some other leather bar or other "butch" business like a moving company) is fine.

Military gear also fits in, for those who tastes run in that direction. You'll rarely see the complete dress uniform, but BDU's are very common, camouflage in one pattern or another, fatigues, combat boots, etc. Army surplus type stuff. Eastern European combat fatigues are very much in vogue at the moment, and Dutch Army wear is always fashionable.

As for behavior, it really depends on the impression they're trying to give off, and the relationship they've established. They could act pretty much as their normal selves and fit in, or they could "play" the role. If the latter, the slave(s) would usually stand slightly behind the Master(s), speak only when spoken to (or ordered to), fetch drinks, light cigar(ette), in general be quiet, respectful and attentive. If the Master(s) wanted to, he/they could order other services/actions, kneeling, boot cleaning, etc.

If they're heavily into the bondage/discipline thing, the slave(s) might be wearing a collar and leash, or be handcuffed.

I think Blair would have the most problem "acting" as a sub - he'd have to keep his mouth shut and speak only when spoken to... <g> and I can see Jim getting a huge kick out of finally discovering a way to shut him up!

-- Minotaur