Steve was born Teyrnon in 760 in Wales where Cardiff is now. He was the last of a line of Druids thought to have died out centuries earlier. Druid knowledge is usually past from father to son but when the last male Druid only had daughters, he chose to impart his knowledge on them in the hopes they would have sons and pass it to them.

Danny was born Lars Olafson in 760 in the far north of Norway. He was one of nearly forty children born to his father, and one of about ten that were not born to his father's wife.

His mother was a slave from somewhere near Italy. She was originally bought to work in the kitchen. Eventually she caught the master's eye and when she became pregnant with Danny she made him promise that no harm would come to her or her child (or any others she might ever have) and that he'd free her.

Danny was never treated as less than a legitimate son by everyone except his father's wife. Due to his lack of height, he learned early on that if he acted tough people tended to not mess with him.

When Danny turned nineteen, his father began introducing him to suitable mates. Danny turned them all down which angered his father and he punished Danny by not allowing him to go on the next raid; forcing him to stay behind with the women, children and old men.

In 780, Danny's father attacked Steve's village killing everyone except Steve and all women of childbearing age.

Steve was given to Danny as a slave.

In 790, Danny and Steve left Norway and began traveling the world on their own.

In 800 they were in Wales when Danny was attacked by a rogue Vampire and Turned Without Consent. In 801 Steve was Turned by Arthur Pendragon.

back | email me

This site and its contents ©2009. All rights reserved.