Sweet Surrender

John helps Rodney learn to listen. Trinity tag. Written for Paraka for the Sweet Charity auction for RAINN.

The Element of Surprise

What's the real reason Rodney didn't ask Katie to marry him at the end of Quarantine? Written for Alem for the Sweet Charity auction for the WGA strike fund.

The Longest Word

Sequel to The Element of Surprise. Written for Alem who again won me in a Sweet Charity auction, this one for RAINN.

Never a Forever Thing

Set during the 700 years John was in stasis in the fourth season episode The Last Man, Rodney shows John how to let go. Contains BDSM, spanking for punishment, flogging for pleasure.

No rest for the Wicked Fanfiction Award Nominee banner No Rest for the Wicked runner-up

Survival Training

It started with a failed survival training mission and just got better from there.

Spin the Bottle

16 year-old John Sheppard plays spin the bottle with his new friends from school.

Booyah Achieved

John overhears Lorne showing Rodney how to fire a gun and comes to the wrong conclusions...but maybe they're not so wrong after all.

Booyah Achieved, Again

Ronon sees an opportunity and takes it. Sequel to Booyah Achieved. Written for raphel1 who bought me in the auction to help the victims of the earthquake in Japan.

Rodney's Adventures in Babysitting

Teyla makes Rodney babysit Torren and it's downhill from there. Written for Trishkafibble's b-day.

Don't Think

While at a first contact feast on a new planet, John and Rodney get dosed with an aphrodisiac. Spoilers for The Tower and Trinity.

Momentary Lapse in Judgment

John and Rodney have sex in the jumper while Teyla and Ronon sleep in the back.

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

Evan and Astra seek comfort with each other after the devastating loss of their team mates.

main story listing | email me

This site and its contents ©2009. All rights reserved.