Part 2

"Jim," Blair panted, coming off the couch as Jim's index finger found a particularly sensitive spot and scratched lightly. "Jim!"

Jim smiled again and repeated the move. "Feel good?"

"Yeah, man," gasped Blair, chuckling helplessly as he squirmed, the friction of his cock against his half-opened jeans inflaming him even more. "Feels great…oh man…"

Jim's face was beautiful, alight with the knowledge that he was having such an effect on his partner. Blair closed his eyes, unable to face the knowing, loving pleasure in that gaze another second without coming, and struggled to gain control. Slowly he dragged his raging arousal more firmly under his control and opened his eyes again, to find Jim just watching him. Unable to explain the impulse, unable to control it, he stretched up against his bonds and laid his lips lightly across Jim's mouth.

Their first kiss was awkward--Blair was struggling to keep himself up, trying to explore the silky-hot perfection of Jim's mouth and still breathe, while Jim seemed both stunned, hesitant, near-to-zoning and savagely aroused--judging by the firm press of his hips pushing Blair into the cushions, and the bulge that Blair could feel clearly even through the layers of fabric. /Oh, man,/ he thought dizzily, thrusting his tongue deeper into Jim's mouth, shuddering as Jim curled his own tongue around it and suckled.

For a long minute, all Blair knew was the incredible feel of Jim's tongue, Jim's touch, his taste, his sheer *presence,* but the real world intruded, with uncomfortable thoughts about what came next.

Reluctantly he pulled back. "Jim. Jim, we have to talk."

Jim gave him an incredulous look, and groaned, releasing Blair and pushing back to sit up beside him on the couch. "Why am I not surprised," he muttered. "Chief, I've got to tell you, if you want to run a test, you picked a helluva time."

Blair blinked, and then grinned. "No, man, no tests. But I just figured, you know, with this whole 'new lovers' thing, and me not having a clue what we're doing here, and all, I thought maybe--"

"--you want to set some rules," Jim interrupted. Blair gave him a level look, and shook his head.

"No," he said quietly. "I just want to make sure we're together on this. It's a big step, and I don't know about you, but I'm scared to death of making the wrong moves. And I may know the score with women, but I don't know it with men--and I don't know it with you. And I want to make sure this is right. That *we* are right."

Jim leaned forward and kissed him lightly, nipping at his lower lip. "I know," he said huskily. "How about this--you take the lead, and whatever you feel comfortable with, that's as far as we go. Sound good?"

Blair shook his head. "You started this--I want you to finish it. I trust you. I just wanted to make sure we were together." He sat up, grabbing one of Jim's hands and guiding it to where his cock pressed hard and heavy against the denim fabric of his jeans. Jim sat, frozen, and Blair smiled. "Like that, big guy? How about this?" Slightly in shock of his own daring, he slid Jim's hand into the open fly of his jeans. Jim didn't move for a long second; then, he slowly began to stroke Blair, up and down, making Blair groan and arch into the caressing warmth.

"You like that?" Jim asked seriously, and Blair nodded, half-dizzy from arousal.

"Yeah, I--Jesus!" Jim had stroked down the length of his cock, and was now tracing patterns in the sensitive skin of his perineum. "Oh, god, *Jim.*" Blair reached out blindly and tugged at Jim's shirt in frustration. "Come on, man, don't make me do this solo."

Jim smirked, gave Blair one last caressing squeeze, and withdrew his hand. Quickly the Sentinel stripped off his shirt, and stood to shuck his pants and boxers. Naked, he returned to Blair, who had seized the opportunity to get rid of his own jeans. His skin flushed with arousal, Blair's erection standing full and aching, his nipples tightened into buds, making the nipple ring stand out straight, it was obvious how turned on he was, and Jim's gaze went hot at the very visible proof of Blair's interest.

Blair, in turn, could feel himself going even harder as he stared in appreciation at Jim's body. The sight of the smooth rippling muscles, the long powerful frame, the hard, reddened cock that had started to weep fluid from the tip all seemed to come together, and suddenly he couldn't stay still any longer. "Wow," he whispered. "You look incredible." Unable to resist any longer, he reached out to touch.

Jim arched and moaned softly as Blair circled his nipples, then trailed his finger down the center of Jim's chest to tickle the sensitive skin around his navel. Jim growled, and Blair smirked. "Hey, all's fair, right?" he teased. Jim grabbed his hand and pushed it lower, and Blair bit his lip as he carefully curled his hand around Jim's cock.

Jim's response was electric. He yelped softly and thrust forward further into Blair's hand, his hands going to Blair's shoulders to hold him steady. He fell back against the back of the couch, with Blair cuddled up close to him, and pumped himself against the warmth and friction of Blair's touch. Blair watched in fascination as Jim gave himself more fully to the lovemaking, a part of him recognizing the sensory fugue-state that Jim was in, focused almost to the point of zoning on the sensations, but he was too enthralled to care. Jim panted, moaned, and bucked against him, and Blair couldn't help himself--he leaned in to lick at Jim's nipple, then traced a path downwards with his tongue. When he reached the base of Jim's erection, and dared a quick taste of the head, Jim gave a strangled cry and came, violently. Blair pulled away in time to watch Jim's climax reflect across his face, and it was almost too much. When a slightly unsteady hand closed around his own cock and tugged lightly, he lost control, coming himself in a wild surge of pleasure.

When it was over, he felt about as boneless as a jellyfish. He slumped against the back of the couch, pulling his feet up almost absent-mindedly to cuddle next to Jim as his heart slowly stopped trying to pound through his chest and his breathing steadied. His mind was mush--he could barely recognize the fact that he'd just made love with his roommate--but all else seemed unimportant. He closed his eyes, body sated and drugged with residual pleasure. As his mind slowed into sleep and he felt Jim's arm come around him, pulling him close, all he could feel was peace.

"Love you," he whispered.

A soft, sleepy kiss to his forehead, and he felt something warm and soft being draped over their entwined bodies. "Love you too, Chief."


Return to