Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.

Rating: NC-17

Summary: The title pretty much sums it up!



Three Sheets to the Wind

by Marion



Act like a man of thought -- Think like a man of action -- Thomas Mann

Three drinks and I'm anybody's! Well, actually it was more like five drinks... I think. I can remember definitely having three beers and a chaser of... something more potent. So here I am curled up round a nice warm body and I have a sore ass. Not just any body though, my best friend's body, and I distinctly remember asking him to fuck me, no, that's not right, I begged him to fuck me, hard! Shit! He's going to freak when he wakes up.

On the other hand, as far as I remember, and with this blessed sense memory, I'm pretty sure I've got that part right, he didn't really need that much persuading. In fact he seemed to be really into it; well, he was decidedly 'into' my ass! My 'straight' partner seemed downright enthusiastic about fucking me. And he was stone cold sober....

He does feel good though. This is where I've wanted to be for a long time....

God, what am I going to say to him? Jim, you were so drunk last night that I put you in the nearest bed and you pulled me in with you? Yeah, that'll work, for all of thirty seconds when he registers the burn in his ass! What possessed you, Blair, to think you could take your dick and shove it up Det. Ellison's straight ass, just because he came home three sheets to the wind? Okay, so you've wanted to do that, like forever, but come on, you hesitated for, what, three seconds before you stripped and tumbled into bed with the man? Yes, he asked you to make love with him, but he was drunk, for Christ's sake! You took advantage of your best friend. Man, what a mess!

Last night I wanted to take him hard, make sure he remembered who he had up his ass, make damn sure he remembered me when he stood up or sat down, I wanted him to feel me in him all day and into next week. Now I'm not sure what I want!

On the other hand, the way he's rubbing his fingers over my chest and that hard cock that's pressing against my ass... which if I just wiggle a bit... ahhh, that's good. Stop it! He's probably still half asleep, doesn't know what he's... okay so that hand at least knows he's in bed with a man the way he's stroking my... got to move it, just a little... yes, that's it, round like that. He's done this before. He must have; he's too good at this! Now hold on, Sandburg, just because he has his hand on your dick doesn't mean he's done this to someone else. He could just be very, very, oh... yes... very good with Rosie and co. On the other hand...

Well, I know he's awake now, awake and thinking, probably wondering what I'm thinking. The little groans and gasps he's making are driving me crazy. I wonder if he'll... I mean, last night he came in me, will he let me...? First things first, have to stop him thinking, say something, Ellison!

"Good morning." I lean in and kiss his shoulder. He starts to say 'Hi' back but I've found a sweet spot just behind his ear and it mutates to a moan.

Oh... my... God! Keep doing that and he will be, mine I mean, not the God part; his head is swollen enough as it is, both heads are come to think of it.... I've never gonna let him out of this bed ever, ever again, if I have to chain him here! Have to say something, anything, get my other head going.

"Jim!" Okay, that was good, more like a squeak than anything else. "Stop, man, hold it!" And the son of a bitch does! Just holds my cock in his hand. I don't know whether to hit him or... actually hitting him sounds good the tight way he's holding it! I slap his hand. Ouch! That wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Jim, look, man, we have to talk about this." God, does my voice have to sound like I've had a rough night on the tiles?

"Why?"

He's using his tongue to investigate my ear again and I don't really want him to stop, but.... "Last night," I begin.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

Concentrate, Blair. Ignore the way his hot breath is right by your ear. "Yes."

"So did I. In fact I was wondering if you would let me...."

His cock is drilling a new hole in my ass. "If I'd let you fuck me?"

"Well, yes... I guess... though there's no pressure if you don't like it, I mean...."

"Yes. But not every time, I mean, I like being fucked, but I also like being on top."

"Not every time? So you're envisaging that there will be more than two times?"

"Em, yes, if you want. We seem to be compatible." And he laughs; well I guess it is funny, considering the circumstances.

"So, Sandburg, does this mean we are officially a couple, and if you say couple of what, I shall...."

I turn over to look at him, God, he looks good, all messy and bed headed, and in MY bed. It just takes my breath away and I clean forget what I'm going to say! So I do the only thing I can think of. I pull his head forward and I kiss him -- hard.



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book