Snapped!

by Marion



Tony hesitated at the door. This is a stupid idea, he thought. I should just turn around and go home. Just because he said, 'I know' doesn't mean he knows. He turned around and was about to step off the porch when the door opened.

Caught out, he said the first thing that entered his head. "Hey, Boss. So you're not in your work shop?"

The 'well, duh!' was written over Jethro Gibbs' face. He opened the door and stood back. "You coming in, DiNozzo?"

"Right, yes."

"So?" The unspoken 'what do you want?' hung in the air.

"The thing is, Boss, well you see... you know you told me to 'snap out of it'? Well I... Forget it, it's a stupid idea." Tony started to leave. You chicken gizzard coward, DiNozzo! he thought.

"DiNozzo, stay!"

Tony halted in his tracks.

"Now, what exactly do you want?"

"You, erm, you had the same 'problem'." Tony's fingers made quotation marks in the air. "I guess. I mean when you said you snapped out of it, I assumed you had the same problem, being unable to... 'rise to the occasion' when you said that you...? But... how did you?" He was babbling - stumbling over his words so much it was embarrassing. He took a quick breath and tried again. "I mean how did you 'snap out of it'?" He raised his hands in defeat and desperation. "I'm going crazy here!"

Gibbs shrugged. "I dunno, I just did!"

"Well, Boss, here's the thing; I don't know how to do that!" Tony's voice rose.

"You really want my help?"

Tony hesitated, only a fraction of a second. "Yes."

"Turn away from me." Tony did as he was told.

He felt Gibbs stand right up behind him, close enough that he could feel the heat from the other man's body. Tony tensed up even more than before.

"Relax. I won't bite."

"Not even if I want you to?" The glib answer was out of Tony's mouth before he thought about it. He felt the body behind him go very still. Words started to bubble from his mouth. "You know I didn't mean that, not that I thought you would, or wouldn't, or..."

Gibbs' hand came around and cupped Tony's cock through his trousers, stilling his words, and his body, and taking away his breath.

"Er, boss?" His voice squeaked.

"You wanted my help, DiNozzo, you've got it."

The hand was rubbing, squeezing. Tony swore he could feel the calluses on each of Gibbs' fingers, even through his jeans. A throaty groan escaped his lips. He closed his eyes. He was suddenly hard enough to drive nails. Talk about the wrong time to find out this turns me on!

"Oh, yeah, you want this."

A breathless "yes" was all the answer Tony could make. His cock pushed against the zipper in his trousers.

"Straighten up. Take your coat and jacket off."

Tony nearly fell as Gibbs moved back. He was unable to meet Gibbs' eyes. He was still unsure where this was going, but suddenly more than willing to go along for the ride. He pulled both his coats off together and Gibbs had to patiently help him untangle the sleeves. The clothes were thrown on the couch. Tony was breathing heavily when they were done and he still had his pants and shirt on.

"You can walk out of here anytime you want, DiNozzo, but if you still want my help, undo your shirt and turn around again."

Should have known he'd want to be in control with this too! Tony undid his shirt buttons, turned away and was rewarded when Jethro stepped close behind him again, and his hands came around Tony's waist. Deftly Jethro undid Tony's belt, snapped the button on his trousers and pulled down the zip, slipping his hand inside.

Tony moaned loudly and leaned back again against Jethro's solid weight as that warm hand found Tony's hardening cock, flesh finally on flesh.

"That's it. Arms by your side. Relax, DiNozzo. Let me do all the work. It's just you and me; this is just between you and me." Jethro's other hand had found its way to Tony's nipples and was rubbing - pinching them, hard, through his undershirt. The hand around Tony's cock was working it like a pro, never using the same movement, keeping him on the edge. One pass under the head had Tony bucking into Jethro's hand.

"Oh, yes, you really want this. I bet you've fantasized about this, haven't you, about me, about us." Jethro whispered in Tony's ear, his breath hot against Tony's neck.

Tony groaned, turned on as much by Gibbs' words as what his skillful hand was doing.

"You are really into this, aren't you. I bet if I told you to drop your trousers and bend over, and you'd do it, wouldn't you, Tony?"

You bet your sweet...! Tony thought, but his brain wouldn't connect to his mouth and he just moaned again. He was on the edge, just a little more of... something, and he'd snap, he just knew he would.

"More... please, just... do something!"

"Come for me, Tony, come NOW," Gibbs whispered, though to Tony it was another command and all he could do was obey.

And the world whited out. There was a roaring and then silence.

He came to on Gibbs' couch. Gibbs walked in from the kitchen, wiping his hands on some kitchen towels. Tony blushed as he realized it was his come his boss was wiping.

"Here." Gibbs handed him some of the paper towels.

"Thanks."

"You okay?"

"A bit confused, but, otherwise fine, Boss... Jethro... Gibbs."

Gibbs laughed that breathless laugh that had Tony's cock try and stir again.

"Relax, DiNozzo. Anything to keep my team focused. Now go home and get some rest. Another busy day tomorrow."

"Sure, Boss." Tony tucked himself in and took his coat and jacket from Gibbs' hands. He struggled into them and started for the door. "Er, Boss, when you say 'anything for the team', you wouldn't do this same thing for McGee, or something similar for Ziva, would you?"

But all he heard was Gibbs' laugh....



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book