Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Blair gets playful with food...



Real Men Don't, and Other Fallacies

by Marion



"I'm telling you, Sandburg, men do not have food sex with their partners."

"Well, then, I don't know who all the straight woman are having food sex with, Jim."

"I didn't mean the straight men with women. I mean... guys like us, who just like to get right down to business!"

"Get down to business? Oh, lover, talk dirty to me!"

"You know what I mean, Sandburg! Where do you want these?"

"Hmmm? Oh, put those down there and cover that airbed with that mattress cover, it'll stop the fabric getting messy."

"See, now that's what I mean. Food sex is messy. Just here?"

"Yeah. That's fine. Which is why we have the mattress cover and the wet wipes AND the bowl with a sponge. And why we are down here instead of up in our bed. Honestly, Jim, sex should be messy or it isn't fun. Will you put this on the table?"

"So what's the point?"

"The point is... I have this fantasy of eating my dessert off your bod, and you are going to be so turned on by the idea that you will be begging me to fuck you. Simple, right?"

"---"

Sigh "Jim, you know how good it is when we kiss, or when you taste my skin?"

"Yeah...."

"Here, get naked and lie down. Well, just imagine how good it will feel when I pour this here...."

"CHRIST! That's cold, Chief. You trying to send me into shock here? ...Oh."

Chuckles "See the difference between the cold of the ice cream and the heat of my mouth? Mmmmm, you are sooo tasty." lick

gasp

'Clicking' sound of a jar snapping open.

"Okay, you've made your point.... Chocolate? I smell chocolate?" Thud as Jim's head falls back.

"Careful, that floor's a bit hard there, or your head is.... Jim? Jim, don't you zone on me here!"

"Chocolate... your tongue... my cock..."

Snicker "I guess you're really getting into it now. I must admit, your dick does look very tasty with that warm chocolate coating it. A feast of chocolate-covered cock! And all mine...."

breathless pants

"Mmm... Yeah, that's it, Jim."

whimper "God...."

"Yeahhh... So good, Jim."

moan "Don't stop."

lick, slurp

"Yes... just... there. Fuck! Blaaairrrr!"

Slurp!

sated silence

"Told you this would be a good idea! Now, let me wipe you off and then I want you to pull your legs up. I have something else in mind to eat."

"What?"

"Come on, Jim. You've had your turn, now it's mine."

"A carrot? A CARROT??? No way, Sandburg. You are not sticking that in me, do you hear? No fucking way!"

"Come on, Jim, you wuss. It's only a short, stocky one. You've taken bigger dildos than this, and it is clean... Jim! Get your ass back down here...!"



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book