Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.

Rating: R

Summary: Jim asks Blair...



Oh God

by Marion


Oh God, I haven't seen that look on his face since he was trying to persuade Ms. Wendy 'Show us the real Jim Ellison' Hawthorne, to help him fabricate a story. And it's the first time that look has been directed at me!

He knows how I feel about him, the bastard -- knows I'll do just about anything for him. Well, not this. I'm not going to do it. What we have is too good to spoil. No way. Nuh uh. No. Nada...

Oh... shit. He's turned it up a notch. He's practically bouncing on his heels! Hey, bouncing's my gig! If he were a dog, he'd be running around my legs with his tongue hanging out.

I can actually feel myself weakening, feel myself capitulating. The 'yes' is out of my mouth before I can even think, despite the fact that my brain is screaming 'NO!'

Shit! I said I'd fuck him and he's so pleased, I'm wrapped up in a big Jim-hug. Damn him!

Once he realizes how good it feels to have a cock up his ass, I'll never get to bottom again! Damn, damn, damn!

~fin~



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book