Nut Cracker

by Marion



"Oomph!" The air left Doyle's body as his partner landed, full length, on top of him.

"Got you now, sunshine!" Bodie leered. He held Doyle's wrists down in a vice like grip, his body grinding against the supine man lying beneath him.

"Yeah?" Doyle grinned back, teeth showing. We'll see about that! he thought.

He arched his spine, pushing against Bodie's lean physique. Doyle struggled, squirming a little as though trying to find a way out of the hold.

Bodie was expecting it. His smile became triumphant, but he wasn't about to be taken in. He tightened his grip trying to force Doyle to summit with the sheer weight of his body. "Nice try, but it's not going to.... Umph!"

Doyle had wrapped his legs over his partner's and skilfully rolled them over so that he was on top.

"How's that move, 'sunshine'?" he grinned; straddling Bodie's body and pinning his shoulders and arms down with his widely spread thighs.

Bodie shifted, and tried to move his arms. "Clever, very clever," he conceded. "But it does put you at a slight disadvantage."

"Yeah? And what would that be?" Doyle was suspicious, but not unduly worried.

"I may not be able to move but neither can you and your nuts are within biting distance."

Doyle's eyes narrowed. "You try it and you're a dead man!"

Bodie shivered theatrically. "Nah," he sighed, dramatically, turning his head to one side. "It wouldn't be worth the paperwork."

Suddenly, without any warning, Bodie rolled, catching his partner in the groin, and, with an abrupt shift, Doyle found himself face down under Bodie.

Doyle was stuck trying to shake his partner off while feeling his gonads twinge. "You bloody moron, Bodie!" he roared, breathlessly. "You could have damaged something vital!"

"What can I say? I don't like to lose. And you don't use them enough to be vital."

Doyle squirmed, tried to buck Bodie away. "Yeah, and the lovely Linda tells me yours is too small to be vital! Now get off me, you great oaf!"

"Now, now. Say 'pretty please' and we can all be friends again."

Doyle couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing. "Pretty please? You're barmy, you know that?"

Bodie leaned forward so his breath puffed over Doyle's right ear. "You want me to kiss it better?" he whispered.

Doyle's mouth dried up.

"Give it up, Ray, you know you want to." Bodie's voice had turned silky.

The moment was broken as a shrill whistle rent the air.

"Gentlemen. Gentlemen! If you have quite finished fooling around?"

Bodie climbed to his feet and offered his hand to his friend. Doyle hesitated and then accepted the aid.

Doyle bent and dusted his trousers down. Bodie stood, hands on hips, breathing heavily, to his partner's smug satisfaction.

The two men stood side by side, getting their breath back. "Sorry, Ms. Walters." Doyle apologised, but beneath the words was a bubble of laughter.

"Sorry, Ms. Walters." Bodie softly parroted, emphasising the 'Ms'. Doyle elbowed him in the ribs.

"You two are worse than a pair of school boys. I shall have to inform Mr. Cowley that I recommend a further course of unarmed combat for you both, but with different partners." The fitness instructor consulted the clipboard she held. "I was expecting better from two men with senior level qualifications in martial art techniques." She looked over the top of her gold rimmed glasses. "I could see no sign of anything approaching that level today in your performances." She made a careful note with the pen attached to the clipboard.

The two CI5 operatives waited, trying not to shift their feet like naughty schoolboys.

"Very well, you may go to the showers. Next!" She promptly dismissed them and turned to her next assessment.

"Fit, isn't she." Bodie commented as they walked away.

Doyle gaped. "You're joking!"

Bodie tried not to grin. "What can I say? The school-ma'am bit turns me on."

Doyle rolled his eyes. "You'd go after just about anything, wouldn't you?"

Bodie slung his arm over Doyle's shoulders. "I went after you, didn't I? And you know I'm always true to you, darling, in my fashion."

Doyle laughed. "No one else would put up with you, mate."

Bodie shrugged, good naturedly. "Yeah, you could be right there."

Ms. Walters watched them saunter out, arms around one another, and she smiled. It seemed George was right about those two. They were a good team. It would be criminal to separate them in the field. She frowned. However, working with someone you cared for, that closely, could be a burden as well as a boon. There was always the chance you would put their welfare first.... She'd have to get George to have a talk with them about that. Her smile widened. She'd give anything to be a fly on the wall for that conversation!

A tentative cough broke through her thoughts and she looked up to see two nervous looking men waiting in front of her. New prey, she thought.

Ms. Walters grinned brightly, showing why they gave her the nickname 'the shark'. "Right, gentlemen," she said. "Care to show me what you can do?"



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book