Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.

Rating: R

Summary: Jim visits Blair in the hospital.



The Hospital Visit

by Marion



Blair awoke demanding a drink, food and sex, not necessarily in that order.

Jim laughed, more out of relief than anything else. "For drink, all I can offer is water, Chief. For food, it's plain old hospital stuff, guaranteed to build you up. And as for the sex, well I'll ask, but I think the nurses would prefer to wait until you're a little stronger before you start romancing them into bed."

Blair sighed and shook his head. He sat up carefully, Jim moving to help him. "It's not the nurses I want sex with, Jim." He took Jim's hand and very deliberately placed it under the covers on his growing erection. He pressed it there for a moment and then pulled his hand away slowly. "It's you I want, Jim," he whispered quietly.

Jim's hand stayed where it was. He pulled it away, as slowly as Blair did. It's the drugs talking. Poor kid hasn't gotten them out of his system yet.

Blair looked at him with wide sad eyes, understanding the look of his friend's face. "It's not the drugs, Jim. Well, maybe they have lowered my inhibitions a little. But, I want very much to have sex with you. I want to fuck you, or for you to fuck me. I'd like to share blow-jobs and hand jobs... the whole enchilada with you." He paused, "But if you need to believe it is the drugs," his body sagged and he lowered his head, "then we'll let it go and forget we had this conversation."

Jim sat on the bed. "I don't fuck my best friends, Blair."

Blair nodded. "I understand."

"I don't think you do. I couldn't fuck you, because I'd be making love to you. There's a big difference between fucking and making love, to me at least."

Blair's face lit with a glimmer of what Jim saw as hope. "Then will you make love with me, Jim?"

"I need you to be sure about that, Blair."

"I'm sure. Make love with me, Jim."

"Because," Jim carried on as though Blair hadn't spoken. "If we did, there'd be no going back. No one else for either of us while we are in the relationship."

"Make love with me, Jim."

"Blair, you know, I mean it; no more table legs..."

Blair sighed. "Jim, love of my life, guardian of my soul, will you please believe me when I say I want to make love with you, if not right now, then as soon as they release me from this hospital. And when I say soon, I mean for the rest of our lives. Is that clear enough, because I'm getting kind of tired here."

This time Jim's laugh was pure joy and he bent and kissed Blair with all the passion he could while sitting on a hospital bed.



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book