Disclaimer: Pet Fly and Paramount own the copyright to The Sentinel and its characters. This piece of fan fiction was written solely for the love of the characters and to share freely with other fans. No profit is being made from the posting of this story.

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Sometimes being inventive backfires...



Feathers and Leather

by Marion



"You sure you're all right, babe?"

"Fine, Chief."

"Not too tight?"

sounds of bedclothes shifting "'S good."

"Good, because I have to say, Jim, you look really tasty all tied up and at my mercy." sounds of lip smacking "I am going to have such fun with your senses here."

bed creaking "Well, why don't you do something then?"

"Tut, tut, my impatient little bottom. Everything comes to he who waits, or should that be he who cums?" chuckle

"Very funny, Chief. You're not the one about to be tormented!"

"I will next time, Jim, I promise. Now close those baby blues for me, and no peeking."

bed creaking, drawer opening

"Here we are. Eyes tightly closed? Good boy."

"Woof!"

chuckle

soft, seductive "Dial up touch a little. Now, how does this feel, Jim?"

"Tickles."

"And here?"

gasp, groan, bed creaking "Wha'...?"

"And what about here?"

gasp "CHIEF!"

chuckle "Thought you'd like that. What about here?"

sniff "Chief, I..." achoo!

"Jim?"

"Feathers..." achoo! "allergies..." achoo!

"Oh, shit! You're allergic to feathers!" sounds of Velcro tearing undone

bed creaking "Yeah." sniff "Have been since I could remember." sneeze, sniffle

"Oh, God, Jim, I'm sorry. I'd have never brought this feather tickler if I'd known."

"Not your fault..." sniff

"You go downstairs and I'll get a bag and take these feathers out."

sniffle "Put some clothes on first, Sandburg."

"Oh, yeah!"

"And, Blair?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't have any problems with leather or suede."

"Silk or velvet?"

"No, no problems with them either."

"That's so cool. I saw this sweet, little, suede penis whip in 'Will He Play Pen' the other day...."

"Penis whip? You're not coming anywhere near these family jewels with a whip!"

"Ah, Jim, come on. It's only a little thing..."

"Hey!"

"The whip I mean. Jim? Put those handcuffs down..." Oof "Jim, I am not a sack of potatoes! Put me down! Jim? Please. No penis whip, I promise.... Thanks, man. Oh, kinky.... Jim, where you going?" jingle of handcuffs against banister "Jim?"

TV clicks on, couch creaking

"Jimmmm."

"I'll unlock you, Sandburg, when the shop closes."

"Ah, Jim. But it's late night opening tonight.... Jimmmm!"



Return to Marion's Little Blue Book