Chapter III

Jack turned away from the couple feeling a bit jealous. He wished he could openly be so affectionate with Daniel. Did Daniel even feel about him the way he felt about the archaeologist? When he turned he almost bumped into Daniel who was also looking at the couple. He smiled at Jack then turned to go inside. Jack felt lighter. At least this answered one question; Daniel was not upset at male/male relationships. Maybe there was hope for them? Taking his favorite position, watching Daniel’s six, he followed the group into the lopsided house.

A large table sagged with the weight of several dishes. Sam and Teal’c were already seated and being fussed over. Ron sat by a red haired young woman, and a brunette. Arthur sat at one end of the table and Molly was ushering Jack and Daniel to the opposite side as their teammates. Harry and Draco entered behind them and the room went cold. Draco turned to leave, but Harry stopped him. They looked meaningfully at each other then sat next to Jack and Daniel, Harry next to Draco and Draco next to Jack.

Molly pointed her wand at some more dishes and Sam screamed as they floated over to the table. The red haired young woman giggled. “Are you muggles?”

“Um, yeah,” Daniel replied watching in amazement as the dishes landed softly on the table. Jack looked under the table for magnets. Sam waved her hand over the dishes looking for strings.

“Fascinating,” said Teal’c.

“Yes, well, this is our youngest,” Molly beamed and the young woman waved.

“You can call me Ginny. There’s a lot more of us but they don’t live here anymore.”

Draco was about to say something when Harry grabbed his arm and shook his head. “Hello Hermione,” Harry said talking to the brunette next to Ginny.

“Hello Harry,” Hermione answered in a snobbishly clipped tone. Ron was gritting his teeth angrily.

“OH, Hermione, this is Daniel, Jack, Teal’c and Sam. They were at the Ministry of Magic tonight.” Molly informed her.

“What were you doing there?” Draco asked Jack curiously.

“We came through the Stargate in what appeared to be a basement level.” Jack replied.

“What’s a Stargate, Dad?” Ginny asked.

“It’s an artifact that was found under Stonehenge when I was a young man. Tell me how did you operate it?” Arthur asked excitedly. “Did you use Ekel-tricity?”

Harry laughed, “The word is electricity, Mr. Weasley.”

Sam launched into a very technical description and Jack held up his hand when he saw the deer in the headlights look of everyone at the table, who hadn’t heard it before. “Carter, it’s a no go with the techno babble.” She looked around and nodded reluctantly at her CO.

“You are with the American Military, aren’t you? The Air Force, I believe,” Hermione stated. “I’ve read all about the secrets the American Government keeps from their people. But why would they send teams through a wormhole?”

“Hermione was raised by muggles,” Ron smiled proudly. Sam smiled at the brunette and Jack rolled his eyes realizing they had bonded in brains.

Trying to make conversation, Teal’c asked Draco, “Was your family muggle, as well?”

Draco drew himself up importantly and Harry looked at him with concern. “I am a pureblood wizard. There is not even a drop of muggle blood in the Malfoy line.”

“I meant no offense,” Teal’c nodded toward Draco who nodded in return.

“May I ask where you received that interesting mark on your forehead?” Draco asked Teal’c.

“I received it when I was First Prime under the service of a Goa’uld that my people mistakenly believed to be a God. It is achieved by pouring melted gold into the scar left behind by the tattoo which was imprinted upon me first.” The table went silent.

“Teal’c saved my life and joined the team. We’re called SG-1 and our mission is to make allies and gain technology to help us battle against the Goa’uld.” Jack smiled at Teal’c.

“Who is the Goa’uld?” Molly asked nervously.

“A snake like parasitic race that enslaves humans to use them as incubators,” Sam stated starting in on seconds.

“Sounds like Voldemort,” Harry said and several people at the table shivered. But Jack noticed Draco didn’t, possibly he was used to Harry saying it.

“Who is Voldemort?” Sam asked and several more shivers went around the table.

“An evil git of a wizard who thought anyone who wasn’t on his side should be killed. He tried to kill Harry, but Harry took him down,” Draco proudly put his arm around the man, who beamed up at him then leaned into his arm.

“ONE YOUR FAMILY SERVED, YOU FERRET!” Ron yelled. Hermione grabbed him and stopped him from lunging across the table.

“RONALD WEASLEY! You know very well Draco fought on our side in the war and helped Harry kill Voldemort!” Molly snapped hitting Ron over the head with a large wooden spoon.

“Thank you, Mrs. Weasley,” Draco nodded at the matriarch who smiled tightly at him before turning to glare at Arthur. A heavy silence fell over the table.

“Well, that dinner really hit the spot!” Jack said cheerfully.

“It did at that,” Harry added rubbing his belly.

“Everyone fed?” Draco beamed at Harry proudly.

“Everyone?” Ginny gasped.

“Harry love, you did want to tell them,” Draco said softly.

“Tell us what?” Ron snapped.

“Um,” Harry looked nervously around the table and SG-1 being there seemed to give him strength. “Draco and I are getting married. I think I might be pregnant.”

Arthur and Ron jumped up, Hermione screamed, Ginny squealed, Molly fainted, Teal’c blinked in surprise, Sam gasped, Jack choked on his food and Daniel said, “WOW, you can do that?” while rubbing circles on Jack’s back.

Jack looked at Daniel in horror, “Why do you want to know?”

“Don’t you think that’s pretty amazing?” Daniel beamed at Draco and Harry. “Congratulations, guys!”

“How do you, um, get the baby out?” Sam asked vibrating once more with curiosity.

“Oh, a healer just takes it out with magic,” Hermione provided. Sam’s eyebrows shot up.

The various members of SG-1 offered their congratulations as Daniel offered them once again. Harry looked at the rest of the table. Ginny looked around then got up and walked over to Harry throwing her arms around him. “I am so happy for you, Harry and you too, Draco.” She added from Harry’s arms.

“Thank you, Ginny,” Draco beamed happily. After a moments hesitation she hugged Draco too, much to his apparent shock. A heavy silence remained in the room.

“Well, I really need to stretch,” Jack said getting up. Harry, Draco and the rest of SG-1 got up as well. “I’ll put the coffee on, dears!” Molly called out and Jack saw Daniel smile and wave at her. Hermione flagged down Sam who decided to stay and talk with the muggle raised witch. Teal’c asked Arthur to show him to where he would be staying so he could kel-no-reem. Arthur, now bristling with wonder showed him where he would be sleeping.

Jack and Daniel followed Harry and Draco outside. Harry practically fell into Draco’s arms and began to sniffle. “Hormones,” Draco explained. “So how long have you two been together?”

Daniel blushed and Jack ran a hand through his hair. “Us?”

“Yeah, you two are so cute together. Anyone would have to be blind not to see how much you love each other,” Harry added turning in Draco’s arms.

“Jack?”

“Daniel?” the two men asked simultaneously. They chuckled nervously then Jack stepped into Daniel’s space and lifted his chin with one hand.

“Please tell me he’s right, because nothing in this whole damn galaxy could make me happier,” Jack whispered losing himself in the big blue eyes. Daniel nodded at a loss for words and Jack whooped and spun Daniel around in a circle.

Draco laughed. “I take it you weren’t together?”

“Well, they are now!” Harry grinned.

“Oh, hey guys, keep this on the QT, would ya? Military and all…” Jack grinned putting his arms around Daniel.

“Sure thing,” Harry replied.

“Jack, your career!” Daniel bit his lip.

“The Air Force has had me long enough. I’ve been retired twice already. You’re all I want, hang the Air Force. I’ll retire if Hammond says anything.” Jack grinned cheekily.

Daniel kissed Jack hard making the older man moan. “Hmm, good idea,” Draco grinned and pulled Harry in for a long kiss. They parted to the sound of giggling. The four men looked over to see Ginny blushing wildly.

“I was going to ask if you four minded sharing a room, but I guess that isn’t a problem is it?” she grinned.

“We don’t have to stay,” Draco began.

“Oh Draco, let them get used to seeing the two of you together. I want Harry to be happy. I can see how much you love each other. That’s all that matters.” She raised an eyebrow at the four men. “You all are just HOT together. Damn. OH Daniel, mum said to let you know the coffee is ready.” Jack shook his head, glad he got a kiss in before he was shelved for coffee. Ginny turned to go back inside. Draco and Harry resumed kissing and Jack grinned at Daniel.

“Well, go on Danny, coffee’s getting cold.” Jack sighed. But Daniel leaned up and whispered. “I love you, Jack O’Neill.” He kissed him gently before heading inside wiggling his assets the entire way inside. A large grin appeared on Jack’s face and he said out loud, “I love this dimension and looked up to the stars. He frowned, and then slowly spun in a circle still looking skyward. “CARTER!!!”