Do You Believe in Magic? by Keikokin (PG-13)
The SG-1 team winds up in the world of Harry Potter, where Harry/Draco help out Jack/Daniel.

Categories: Stargate SG-1/Harry Potter
Characters:
Genres: Mpreg
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Word count: 5481 - Hits: 36006
Complete?: Yes - Published: 27/09/06 - Last Updated: 27/09/06

1. 1 by Keikokin

2. 2 by Keikokin

3. 3 by Keikokin

4. 4 by Keikokin



1 by Keikokin
Chapter I

Colonel Jack O’Neill and the crew of SG-1 watched the video being sent by the MALP. They’d recently received an odd address from the random computer generations and were cautiously checking it out. They all leaned forward to see a dark room with oddly illuminated strange objects. “Can we move it forward?” Jack asked.

“Yes, sir,” Major Samantha Carter, the scientific brains of SG-1, used the remote in the control room to move the MALP around.

“Um, Jack, are those brains in that tank?” Daniel Jackson asked. Jack looked at his linguist and archaeologist who was also his best friend and love interest. Daniel’s blue eyes were glued to the screen. Using the excuse to touch Daniel’s shoulder Jack leaned over to look at the screen closer. Daniel smiled at Jack making the older man’s heart do a flip-flop. “Jack?”

Jack refocused and looked at the screen. “They sure look like brains, don’t they?”

“Indeed they do,” Teal’c, their alien sidekick and muscle of the team, offered cocking his head sideways looking at the screen.

“Well, Colonel,” General George Hammond, head of the Stargate Command (SGC) tore their attention away from the screen, “I advise using extreme caution.”

“Yes, sir,” Jack patted Daniel’s shoulder and the team, already dressed in their fatigues made their way down to the ramp leading to the Stargate. The General wished them well before they stepped through the shimmering blue portal that was the Stargate. With a whoosh of now familiar sensation, they team traveled through the stable wormhole. They stepped out into an odd room. The wormhole shut off behind them and they lost their main source of light. The team turned on their flashlights and inspected their surroundings.

“They are brains,” Major Carter called out from by where MALP had stopped after sending its transmission to them. “There’s lighting in here, sir.” The rest of SG1 walked into the odd, rectangular room lit by low hanging lamps. They walked through one odd room after another until they finally found stairs leading upwards.

“Jack I don’t think we’re on another world, a different dimension maybe,” Daniel pointed to a strange looking map of London.

Sam looked at it and laughed. “This is some sort of joke or something, it has to be.”

“What do you mean, Carter? “Jack asked looking closer at it.

“St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries?” Teal’c asked. “What are Magical Maladies?”

“This dimension, if that’s what it is, seems to be based on Magic,” Daniel pointed to a large sign on the wall. “Welcome to the Ministry of Magic.”

2 by Keikokin
Chapter II

A large gong sounded and everyone pulled out their P-90’s prepared to shoot at any dangers. Out of the one of the doors in the corridor appeared a red haired man in a pointed hat, a shabby brown cloak and carrying several papers.

“I hate these late raids,” he muttered. “I hope Molly held some dinner for me! I must get home right now.” The team watched in amazement as the man threw powder into the nearest fireplace, seeming not to notice them at all. The flames turned green and the man appeared ready to walk into them.

“NO!” Daniel yelled and tackled the man to the ground.

The man looked up in surprise, “I say! Who are you? Why did you stop me from Flooing home?”

“Flooing home?” Sam asked curiously.

The man took them in and jumped to his feet. “OH Merlin! You’re muggles! How did Muggles get into here? OH dear!”

The team looked from one to the other and Jack helped Daniel up using the opportunity to brush him off, touching him as much as possible in the process. “Nice save.” He smiled at the archaeologist who ducked his head at the praise. Jack gave a little sideways smile at the reaction. “You’re on, Daniel.”

Doctor Jackson straightened out his glasses then approached the man cautiously. “I’m sorry if I shouldn’t have stopped you. But where we come from it looked like you were about to set yourself on fire. My name is Doctor Daniel Jackson, but you can call me Daniel. These are my teammates, Jack, Sam and Teal’c.” The rest of the team made small gestures as they were introduced. “We came through your Stargate downstairs.”

“I say, did you really? I’m in charge of that as a matter of fact, my department is, I should say. My name is Arthur Weasley and I work in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Department.”

“Our Daniel is an archaeologist and studies artifacts!” Jack tried to smile in a friendly manner and patted Daniel on the shoulder who looked up at him and smiled shyly.

“Really? Muggle artifacts?” Arthur fairly quivered with excitement.

“What is a muggle?” Teal’c asked in his deep baritone, commanding the man’s attention immediately.

“Non-magic folk, do you mean to tell me that you are indeed muggles and not wizards? I’ll have to obliviate your memories!” Arthur wiped out his wand, but Jack knocked it out of his hand.

“Whoa, there camper. Look, we don’t want any trouble, so don’t go pointing that over grown toothpick at us again.” Jack looked over the wand and bright showers of several sparks flew out the end and magical energy made his hair stand on end. Sam gasped and quickly took it from him to study it. She shook it several times, but nothing happened. Jack smirked smugly.

“You must have magical blood,” Arthur looked at Jack curiously. The team passed the wand around, but no one else could do it. Jack’s smugness only increased.

“Maybe it’s because of your download of Ancient knowledge,” Sam theorized.

Arthur dropped his papers, “You know Ancient Magic?” Jack shrugged.

“HEY DAD!” They all turned to see a red haired freckle face appear in the middle of green flames in the fireplace.

“HOLY SHIT!” Jack jumped back and the team members all took position ready to fire.

Arthur jumped in between them. “No! Don’t fire! This is my son, Ron!”

“But how?” Sam asked pointing to the fire.

“Magic right?” Daniel smiled. Arthur nodded. The team lowered their weapons and Jack called them into a huddle as Arthur went to speak to his son’s head.

“Okay Daniel, spill,” Jack ordered briskly.

“Jack, the entire culture is based on Magic. I mean it died off in our world, or the world as we know it. But here is really exists!” Daniel said excitedly.

“Aww, come on, be serious, that stuff is only in fairy tales, make-believe!” Jack shook his head. He loved Daniel, but sometimes he was so naïve.

“When I served with the Goa’uld there were many worlds were magic was believed and practiced.” Teal’c offered.

“But Magic? Come on, campers, throw me a bone here!” Jack frowned.

“Come on Jack, don’t you remember the magic of Christmas when you still believed in Santa Claus? Or what about the religion of Witchcraft that still exists today?!” Daniel urged Jack to believe him with a soulful look in his blue eyes that always got him his way. Jack melted and smiled half-heartedly.

“Okay, suppose you’re right, Daniel. What now?” Jack asked rubbing the back of his neck.

“Sir, if they can teach it to you then maybe we can use it in the fight against the Goa’uld!” Sam’ s green eyes shone with scientific excitement.

“Indeed, the Goa’uld do not believe in magic, but use the belief of it to enslave more primitive cultures.” Teal’c added to the conversation.

“Fine, we find out what we can then report back to base,” Jack nodded and then turned his attention back to Arthur who now had his face up to the flames where a red headed woman seemed to be encouraging him to invite them all home.

She stepped out of the fire and brushed off the soot. Smiling at them in a friendly manner she nudged Arthur sharply as she approached them. “Oh this is my wife, Molly Weasley. Molly, this is Jack, Daniel, Teal’c and Sam,” Arthur introduced politely, yet nervously.

“Oh, so very nice to meet you all. I’m afraid the Ministry is closed. Have you eaten? Would you like to come home to the Burrow with us?” Molly shook all their hands, looking rather astonished at the size of Teal’c.

“My Molly is a wonderful cook. We have loads of bedrooms. Most of our children are grown and moved out.” Arthur put an arm around his wife.

“Harry is bringing a date over, dear, but we’ll have plenty to go around. I insist,” Molly beamed.

“Um, how do we get there, cause there is NO WAY I’m walking through fire, um, no offense, Mrs. Weasley,” Jack tilted his hat while looking at the green flames nervously.

“Oh, I’ll portkey us over, dear, you go on ahead!” Arthur said excitedly. “Tell Dumbledore!” Molly nodded and disappeared into the flames. The team looked at Arthur as he took off his hat and cast a spell over it after prying his wand out of Sam’s grip. “Now, everyone grab a hold of the hat!”

Jack whistled as if to say, “We’ve got a live one here!” but since everyone else did it he did too, making sure to stand next to Daniel.

Daniel in turn used the excuse to lean slightly back into Jack. Arthur smiled at the two men; his Bill was gay, so he knew the signs of two men in love. He wondered how long it would take Molly to play matchmaker. He was still smiling as the crew of SG-1 yelled in surprise at the feeling of being pulled behind the navel before they all, with the exemption of Teal’c, fell into a heap in the front yard of the Burrow.

Jack was thrilled to have landed on top of Daniel and vice versa. “You okay, Daniel?” he asked.

“What?” Daniel asked looking up dazedly into the dark brown velvet eyes of Jack. The brown eyes smiled down at him.

“Are you okay?” Jack took his sweet time to get up then offered a hand to his resident linguist. Teal’c in the meantime was staring at the Burrow with Sam.

“Sir, you have to see this!” Sam urged, finally breaking the eye contact between the two men.

“Wow, did you build this with magic?” Daniel asked in awe.

“Yes, I know it’s not much but…” Arthur began.

“I’ve always loved it,” came a voice from behind them.

“Ah Harry! Molly said you were bringing a date. Where is …” Arthur stopped as a familiar blond stepped out of the shadows and Harry slipped his arm around his waist.

“You remember Draco?” Harry asked nervously.

“Harry, a word, please?” Arthur bit out grabbing the young man of around twenty by the arm and hauling him off to a few paces away.

“Um, hi,” Daniel broke into the awkward silence. The aristocratic blond turned away from the scene of the argument taking in the team. “I’m Daniel, this is Jack, Sam and Teal’c.”

“Draco Malfoy, you’re from America, aren’t you?” he shook their hands with grace. He bowed slightly to Sam, and gave Daniel the once over. Jack stiffened and Draco gave him the once over, too. He noted when he looked at Daniel Jack reacted possessively and that now that he was looking Jack over Daniel had moved in front of him. Draco smirked. “That’s my boyfriend over there, Harry Potter.”

Both men relaxed, and Daniel grinned. “So where in America did you say you were from?”

“Colorado,” Teal’c replied.

“Oh really? I think I went skiing in Vail once, nice views,” Draco said looking with concern over at Harry and Arthur who seemed to be done fighting.

“Arthur, doesn’t seem to be too fond of you,” Jack looked curiously at the handsome young blond in well made clothes.

“My father and he never cared for each other. The feuding continued between his son Ronald and me. When we graduated school I moved on, but apparently they did not. Luckily for me, Harry forgave me for my childish behavior in school.” Draco smiled fondly at Harry’s back. “I’m afraid dinner might be a tad awkward.”

“Did we come at a bad time?” Sam asked when Arthur, looking very red, and Harry, with lips pursed, returned.

“No, I was just surprised with Harry’s choice of company.” Arthur glared at Draco.

“Harry invited me. I was given to understand you loved him like a son and would welcome anyone who made him happy. Was this incorrect?” Draco asked smoothly.

Arthur didn’t reply, but turned to SG-1. “Molly is waiting, please follow me.” Harry took Draco by the hands and spoke to him softly. Draco nodded and Harry smiled leaning up giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Jack and Daniel smiled at the young couple while Sam looked embarrassed. Teal’c raised an eyebrow then led Sam inside.

3 by Keikokin
Chapter III

Jack turned away from the couple feeling a bit jealous. He wished he could openly be so affectionate with Daniel. Did Daniel even feel about him the way he felt about the archaeologist? When he turned he almost bumped into Daniel who was also looking at the couple. He smiled at Jack then turned to go inside. Jack felt lighter. At least this answered one question; Daniel was not upset at male/male relationships. Maybe there was hope for them? Taking his favorite position, watching Daniel’s six, he followed the group into the lopsided house.

A large table sagged with the weight of several dishes. Sam and Teal’c were already seated and being fussed over. Ron sat by a red haired young woman, and a brunette. Arthur sat at one end of the table and Molly was ushering Jack and Daniel to the opposite side as their teammates. Harry and Draco entered behind them and the room went cold. Draco turned to leave, but Harry stopped him. They looked meaningfully at each other then sat next to Jack and Daniel, Harry next to Draco and Draco next to Jack.

Molly pointed her wand at some more dishes and Sam screamed as they floated over to the table. The red haired young woman giggled. “Are you muggles?”

“Um, yeah,” Daniel replied watching in amazement as the dishes landed softly on the table. Jack looked under the table for magnets. Sam waved her hand over the dishes looking for strings.

“Fascinating,” said Teal’c.

“Yes, well, this is our youngest,” Molly beamed and the young woman waved.

“You can call me Ginny. There’s a lot more of us but they don’t live here anymore.”

Draco was about to say something when Harry grabbed his arm and shook his head. “Hello Hermione,” Harry said talking to the brunette next to Ginny.

“Hello Harry,” Hermione answered in a snobbishly clipped tone. Ron was gritting his teeth angrily.

“OH, Hermione, this is Daniel, Jack, Teal’c and Sam. They were at the Ministry of Magic tonight.” Molly informed her.

“What were you doing there?” Draco asked Jack curiously.

“We came through the Stargate in what appeared to be a basement level.” Jack replied.

“What’s a Stargate, Dad?” Ginny asked.

“It’s an artifact that was found under Stonehenge when I was a young man. Tell me how did you operate it?” Arthur asked excitedly. “Did you use Ekel-tricity?”

Harry laughed, “The word is electricity, Mr. Weasley.”

Sam launched into a very technical description and Jack held up his hand when he saw the deer in the headlights look of everyone at the table, who hadn’t heard it before. “Carter, it’s a no go with the techno babble.” She looked around and nodded reluctantly at her CO.

“You are with the American Military, aren’t you? The Air Force, I believe,” Hermione stated. “I’ve read all about the secrets the American Government keeps from their people. But why would they send teams through a wormhole?”

“Hermione was raised by muggles,” Ron smiled proudly. Sam smiled at the brunette and Jack rolled his eyes realizing they had bonded in brains.

Trying to make conversation, Teal’c asked Draco, “Was your family muggle, as well?”

Draco drew himself up importantly and Harry looked at him with concern. “I am a pureblood wizard. There is not even a drop of muggle blood in the Malfoy line.”

“I meant no offense,” Teal’c nodded toward Draco who nodded in return.

“May I ask where you received that interesting mark on your forehead?” Draco asked Teal’c.

“I received it when I was First Prime under the service of a Goa’uld that my people mistakenly believed to be a God. It is achieved by pouring melted gold into the scar left behind by the tattoo which was imprinted upon me first.” The table went silent.

“Teal’c saved my life and joined the team. We’re called SG-1 and our mission is to make allies and gain technology to help us battle against the Goa’uld.” Jack smiled at Teal’c.

“Who is the Goa’uld?” Molly asked nervously.

“A snake like parasitic race that enslaves humans to use them as incubators,” Sam stated starting in on seconds.

“Sounds like Voldemort,” Harry said and several people at the table shivered. But Jack noticed Draco didn’t, possibly he was used to Harry saying it.

“Who is Voldemort?” Sam asked and several more shivers went around the table.

“An evil git of a wizard who thought anyone who wasn’t on his side should be killed. He tried to kill Harry, but Harry took him down,” Draco proudly put his arm around the man, who beamed up at him then leaned into his arm.

“ONE YOUR FAMILY SERVED, YOU FERRET!” Ron yelled. Hermione grabbed him and stopped him from lunging across the table.

“RONALD WEASLEY! You know very well Draco fought on our side in the war and helped Harry kill Voldemort!” Molly snapped hitting Ron over the head with a large wooden spoon.

“Thank you, Mrs. Weasley,” Draco nodded at the matriarch who smiled tightly at him before turning to glare at Arthur. A heavy silence fell over the table.

“Well, that dinner really hit the spot!” Jack said cheerfully.

“It did at that,” Harry added rubbing his belly.

“Everyone fed?” Draco beamed at Harry proudly.

“Everyone?” Ginny gasped.

“Harry love, you did want to tell them,” Draco said softly.

“Tell us what?” Ron snapped.

“Um,” Harry looked nervously around the table and SG-1 being there seemed to give him strength. “Draco and I are getting married. I think I might be pregnant.”

Arthur and Ron jumped up, Hermione screamed, Ginny squealed, Molly fainted, Teal’c blinked in surprise, Sam gasped, Jack choked on his food and Daniel said, “WOW, you can do that?” while rubbing circles on Jack’s back.

Jack looked at Daniel in horror, “Why do you want to know?”

“Don’t you think that’s pretty amazing?” Daniel beamed at Draco and Harry. “Congratulations, guys!”

“How do you, um, get the baby out?” Sam asked vibrating once more with curiosity.

“Oh, a healer just takes it out with magic,” Hermione provided. Sam’s eyebrows shot up.

The various members of SG-1 offered their congratulations as Daniel offered them once again. Harry looked at the rest of the table. Ginny looked around then got up and walked over to Harry throwing her arms around him. “I am so happy for you, Harry and you too, Draco.” She added from Harry’s arms.

“Thank you, Ginny,” Draco beamed happily. After a moments hesitation she hugged Draco too, much to his apparent shock. A heavy silence remained in the room.

“Well, I really need to stretch,” Jack said getting up. Harry, Draco and the rest of SG-1 got up as well. “I’ll put the coffee on, dears!” Molly called out and Jack saw Daniel smile and wave at her. Hermione flagged down Sam who decided to stay and talk with the muggle raised witch. Teal’c asked Arthur to show him to where he would be staying so he could kel-no-reem. Arthur, now bristling with wonder showed him where he would be sleeping.

Jack and Daniel followed Harry and Draco outside. Harry practically fell into Draco’s arms and began to sniffle. “Hormones,” Draco explained. “So how long have you two been together?”

Daniel blushed and Jack ran a hand through his hair. “Us?”

“Yeah, you two are so cute together. Anyone would have to be blind not to see how much you love each other,” Harry added turning in Draco’s arms.

“Jack?”

“Daniel?” the two men asked simultaneously. They chuckled nervously then Jack stepped into Daniel’s space and lifted his chin with one hand.

“Please tell me he’s right, because nothing in this whole damn galaxy could make me happier,” Jack whispered losing himself in the big blue eyes. Daniel nodded at a loss for words and Jack whooped and spun Daniel around in a circle.

Draco laughed. “I take it you weren’t together?”

“Well, they are now!” Harry grinned.

“Oh, hey guys, keep this on the QT, would ya? Military and all…” Jack grinned putting his arms around Daniel.

“Sure thing,” Harry replied.

“Jack, your career!” Daniel bit his lip.

“The Air Force has had me long enough. I’ve been retired twice already. You’re all I want, hang the Air Force. I’ll retire if Hammond says anything.” Jack grinned cheekily.

Daniel kissed Jack hard making the older man moan. “Hmm, good idea,” Draco grinned and pulled Harry in for a long kiss. They parted to the sound of giggling. The four men looked over to see Ginny blushing wildly.

“I was going to ask if you four minded sharing a room, but I guess that isn’t a problem is it?” she grinned.

“We don’t have to stay,” Draco began.

“Oh Draco, let them get used to seeing the two of you together. I want Harry to be happy. I can see how much you love each other. That’s all that matters.” She raised an eyebrow at the four men. “You all are just HOT together. Damn. OH Daniel, mum said to let you know the coffee is ready.” Jack shook his head, glad he got a kiss in before he was shelved for coffee. Ginny turned to go back inside. Draco and Harry resumed kissing and Jack grinned at Daniel.

“Well, go on Danny, coffee’s getting cold.” Jack sighed. But Daniel leaned up and whispered. “I love you, Jack O’Neill.” He kissed him gently before heading inside wiggling his assets the entire way inside. A large grin appeared on Jack’s face and he said out loud, “I love this dimension and looked up to the stars. He frowned, and then slowly spun in a circle still looking skyward. “CARTER!!!”

4 by Keikokin
Chapter IV

“Yes sir?” Major Carter asked as she ran to Colonel O’Neill’s side.

“Tell me Carter how the hell is this possible if we are in a different dimension?” He pointed upwards to the constellations.

“Sir?” Carter asked in confusion.

“Carter these are the exact same constellations and star systems that I would be seeing from my backyard! How is that possible?” Jack growled.

“Astronomy isn’t my forte, sir. I’m sure there are differences, Sir, perhaps you need a telescope to see them. Was there something else, sir?” Jack shook his head not taking his eyes off the dark sky. He had watched the stars enough from his rooftop through his telescope to KNOW these were the same stars, which could only mean one thing. Somehow, someway they were still in their own dimension on their own planet. He marched inside to find Arthur Weasley. Luckily he was just coming down the stairs as Jack walked in.

“Arthur, can I speak with you outside please?” Arthur looked puzzled but followed his guest outside.

Jack pointed at the stars. “I know Astronomy, possibly better than anything else. This is my Earth and my dimension isn’t it? Somehow with your magic that Stargate at the Ministry of Magic is kept secret. I want to know what the hell is going on here!”

Arthur’s eyes went wide and he led Jack away from the house. “You don’t understand Jack, there are laws to protect all of us that can do Magic. It’s why the Ministry of Magic exists! I can’t tell you!”

“Look, you better start talking right now, Arthur, or I’m on the phone to my CO. He’s going to have a whole lot of questions as to why your government never told mine that you have a Stargate and wizards and witches who could fight on our side right here on planet Earth!”

“What?” Daniel stopped in his tracks with a cup of coffee in each hand. He’d intended to bring one out to Jack and had stumbled into the conversation.

“Daniel, the constellations and stars are the same. I’ll prove it to you,” Jack dialed home on his cell phone and his answering machine picked up as he handed the phone to Daniel.

“Oh my god,” Daniel began to gulp down his coffee.

“Spill it, Weasley,” Jack growled.

“I could lose my job for this!” Arthur hissed. “You must swear never to reveal what I’m about to tell you to anyone. We keep this dimension story going!”

“Oh my god, Jack’s right,’ Daniel gasped going to stand nearer to him and feeling the reassurance of Jack’s arm go around his shoulders.

“Easy there, Danny,” Jack smiled. “We promise Weasley, who’d believe us anyway, now, why all the secrecy?”

“Jack, Daniel surely you two can understand if the rest of the world knew that wizards and witches existed today what would happen? We’d be enslaved to perform our magic, or hunted down like in the Burning Times! My world risks extinction every day as more muggles breed with witches and wizards. Yes, I’m a pureblood as Malfoy is, but we are the exception, not the rule. I have nothing against muggles, fascinating people really, but if your world knew my world existed?”

“He’s right, Jack,” Daniel looked up into Jack’s eyes and saw the agreement there.

“I agree with you, Daniel, but Arthur we are in a battle to save this entire planet! We need your help! I’m sure we can keep your secret and keep the different dimension story going, but we need your magic to stop the Goa’uld!”

“Don’t forget the replicators!” Daniel added.

“Repleee- kators?” Arthur said worriedly.

“Metal bugs. Look Arthur we need your kind, desperately!” Jack yelled.

“Wait, Jack there’s something else we forgot. Arthur did any of your kind ever live in ancient times, like in Egypt?” Daniel asked excitedly.

“Yes, we’ve been around since the Ancients. They were our forefathers and keepers of the Ancient Magic!” Arthur said indignantly.

“The Goa’uld enslaved hundreds of ancient peoples from different cultures on our planet. They live on different planets right now throughout the entire galaxy! There could be hundreds if not thousands of other magical folk that don’t even know they are magical!” Daniel grinned as did Jack, but Arthur went pale. “We could even move you all to a different planet if you’d like where you’d never have to worry about being overrun by muggles again.”

“Oh dear Merlin, do you really think so? If that’s the case we must become allies to help find our lost brothers and sisters! A new world? Oh, I don’t know about that. Perhaps some of our younger people… I’ll talk to the Minister of Magic in the morning. We’ll have to set up formal talks, have a representative of our world on every trip you make through that Stargate. OH my!” Arthur began to walk around in circles muttering to himself as Jack and Daniel who were now smiling went back inside.

When Jack and Daniel were shown to their room, they discovered Draco and Harry asleep in the other bed. The room seemed to belong to Fred and George Weasley who had moved out and started a business of selling magical candy, Molly had told them. Jack laughed as Daniel’s eyes went wide at the thought of a “chocolate frog.”

The next morning Jack, Daniel and the rest of SG-1 were taken to meet the Minister of Magic. He was shocked to hear about SG-1 and the possibility of being relocated to another planet, though he agreed with Arthur that it certainly might appeal to their younger people. There was also some concern as to whether or not magic would work anywhere else, but on Earth. As decided on the way, the cover story of a different, yet very similar dimension was maintained. After a morning filled with negotiations the team was told by General Hammond that it was time to return to base.

The younger Weasley’s that they’d met and especially Harry and Draco did not want to see the team go. Jack, Daniel and Harry and Draco had bonded over the negotiations and the two wizards vowed to keep the secrets of the team members. Jack and Daniel promised to return for the wedding of the two wizards and Harry pressed a vial into Daniel’s hand with a wink before they went back through the gate. After they were greeted by the General , Jack cornered Daniel about what Harry had given him.

Daniel blushed and handed it to Jack. The man was surprised to see it was empty. “Daniel, what was it?”

“Pregnancy potion,” Daniel winked at Jack flirtatiously. “Care to meet me after our infirmary visit?” Jack beamed as the realization hit him. After all he could retire with Daniel to the other ‘dimension’, he thought happily and chased after Daniel, with a lust filled look in his eye.

FIN

This story archived at http://www.squidge.org/keikokin/viewstory.php?sid=827.