The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Stupid Men


by Sketchy Artist


Greg House is not a stupid man.

He knows that Wilson is going to cheat on him. The fact is, they got together while Wilson was cheating on his wife. He has accepted the fact that some day, it will be his turn to watch Wilson fall away from him. He's more than accepted it, he's steeled himself against it. He is so sure it won't hurt.

So that day, when he sees Wilson wearing that green tie and whispering in that woman's ear, he is not surprised. He knew it would happen.

Greg House is a very stupid man.

-------

James Wilson is a very stupid man.

He doesn't mean for it to happen. Of course, he never does. But this time especially, it was going to be different. He was going to be different.

He knew going in that a relationship with House would hurt. House's emotional distance was something he dealt with on every day, for most of their friendship.

But when the woman so obviously wants him, in a way House never seems to, he can't help himself. He knows exactly what he's doing when he whispers in her ear.

James Wilson is not a stupid man.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.