Sooo cute!



House, if you want me to go to the video store after work I need the card back,” Wilson's hand is outstretched, slight annoyance shines through his voice.


House grumpily has to admit that Wilson has a point there. He fumbles with his wallet not noticing that Wilson had come closer. The wallet is out of his hands before he can even think of protesting.


You carry a photo of me in your wallet?”


House squeezes his eyes shut in utter embarrassment, feeling even more embarrassed that his face surely will be glowing now with red spots. He shifts uncomfortably on his feet and finally looks up at Wilson. Wilson wasn't supposed to know about this stupid little secret – ever!


Where did you get this anyway? It's old and I'm quite sure I never showed it to you,” asks an incredulous looking Wilson, still with the culprit in his hands, staring at it in pure astonishment.


House doesn't want to have this conversation; this will destroy his reputation forever. Even if he and Wilson are an item now for about two years and everyone at the hospital knows about them for one and a half year … not even Wilson needs to know that he's head over heels in love with him. It's enough that he knows that he is so lovesick that it borders on being pathetic.


So he twiddles with his cane, shoulders his backpack from one side to the other side and shuffles with his feet. Wilson stares at him with a light smile drawing at the corners of his mouth, the dimples starting to show. House sighs, after this there will be no dignity left in him ...


I …, uh, I found it in an old album and made a copy of it,” he says with a nervous squeak at the end of his sentence.


Wilson is severely stunned about this admission. Seeing House's distress and considering his own bewilderment he decides not to push much further. Without mockery in his voice he asks, “Um, okay. And why … did you choose this one?”


House blurts instead of thinking beforehand, “You're so cute in this one!”


Wilson laughs out loud at the sincere outburst of House. “Oh my God, did you just say that? You?”


House scowls at him darkly while feeling very irritated about being caught carrying a photo of his boyfriend in the first place. And he's so embarrassed that he has a hard time remembering when the last time he felt like this was. He's snarling to conceal his indisposition, “Are you finished with making me uncomfortable?”


No way! That's a too good opportunity to let it pass up!”


Wilson is grinning like a Cheshire cat as House slowly walks up to him. House shrugs nonchalantly, suddenly he seems to be undisturbed by the mocking potential he has given Wilson.


If you insist on this …,” he trails off, leaving a suspicious looking Wilson. “You seriously won't let this rest, will you?”


Um ...” Wilson doesn't like that House seems to be on the verge of turning the tables.


House goes on with a dreamy expression on his face, “Hm, I could make some more copies of the photo, maybe even enlarge it. And then I could hang them up everywhere in the hospital … The whole staff would be obsessed with squealing about it.”


Wilson is sobered up completely, so much for one single time being on the other side of an embarrassing situation! How the fuck is he supposed to get House to backtrack from this idea? “Okay … okay. I won't make fun of you because of the photo. Just … don't do something like you said,” he looks pleadingly at House, “please.”


Afraid of all the giggling women coming on to you?” House smiles his well-known smug little smile.


I'm way more afraid of you when you start to scare all the giggling women off,” Wilson replies while forcefully pushing back memories including a jealous House and himself being absolutely flustered.


I'm still hurt that you mocked me …,” House says with a pouting face. Wilson sighs but eventually decides to play along. “You want me to make it up to you, right? What do you want me to do exactly?”


A big grin spreads over House's face. That can't be a good sign! All alarm bells start to ring boisterously in Wilson's head and he has many alarm bells reserved for House! House's grin gets even bigger as he sees the alarmed look on Wilson's face. House is about to break work rule number one - he pulls Wilson into a tight embrace and nuzzles his face.


Wilson is in a daze, not really uncooperative but not cooperative either. Then he considers the various other options; breaking work rule number one isn't that bad, breaking work rule number two or three – now that would be different. So after a short hesitance his arms come up and encircle House at the waist.


The break of work rule number two follows quickly after. House slips his tongue in Wilson's, on his own volition, opening mouth, tasting a mingle of peppermint toothpaste and coffee. Since everything is already out of control Wilson's desire gets the better out of him and he demands entrance in House's mouth too. Wet little noises can be heard and they are making out in the lobby of the hospital but who cares?


Exam room one is free if you need special time!” a highly amused Cuddy tells them in passing, a big grin plastered all over her face.


Wilson groans in embarrassment and drops his head on House's shoulder. House snickers, then whispers in Wilson's ear, “The blushing-thingy you're so accomplished in is sooo cute!”


Wilson closes his eyes; his cheeks have flourished with a deep shade of red when he notices that he still has the wallet with the photo in his hands. He quickly pecks House on the lips before he responds with a chuckle, “Love you too.”




End