The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Something Orange


by Druin


"Ah. Another new tie," commented House, and Wilson wasn't quite sure when he'd looked up from the chart long enough to notice. "Did you have lunch with the nurse again?"

Wilson just looked at him, confused; "What nurse?" and then he remembered the story he'd woven to get House to stop questioning him last week. "Oh," he said, "the, the nurse. Yeah, we-"

House looked up at him with such a searching look he stopped talking, and couldn't remember what he was going to say anyway.

"You're a terrible liar," House was shaking his head, putting away the chart. "And I'll figure you out, you know. You can't hide from me."

"I await the day," murmured Wilson, turning to follow House out of the clinic.

--End--

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.