Redemption
Redemption
by Nyx
10/07/08

ShortCut of the fanfiction: The fanfiction is set after 'Dead Man's Chest' and somekind before 'At World's End'. James Norrington is Admiral under Lord Beckett and sailed to Singapore. Beckett found out that Norrington had stolen and hidden the heart. So Beckett told Sao Feng to find out, where the heart is.
Feng catched Norrington and startet to torture him with boiling water - let it flow over his arms. Poor Jamie =( But he said nothing and while Sao Feng was distracted Jack rescued Norrington. Don't know why (cause he hated him that moment)
After that Norrington returned to the Caribbean and Beckett was some kind of surprised that he was alive. And this was the moment I had to draw. *grin*
So Norrington stands in front of Beckett, shirt too big and you can see the bandages on his arms.

I know it's not right to torture other people but a tortured Norrington has some kind of sexappeal - or it's just the maternal instinct of us fangirlies x'D

And Redemption is the title of the Fanfiction so I used it for the picture, too. 'Redemption' is a German fanfiction but as it was a WIP the authors don't want to go on with writing it. ^^"

Leave a Comment

 

Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed
them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.