Groves and Gillette
Groves and Gillette

by NautilusL2
2/18/08

I have this feeling that Groves steals the scene whenever he comes into a room. With his dark skin and bright smile he would sure win his way into everyone's hearts and minds and make them forget all the nobodies they were just talking to. It just so happens that Groves does this around Gillette too. Gillette can be the victorious hero and the center of attention... but when Groves comes in, all the attention dissapears and realigns itself at Groves' end of the spectrum. It makes Gillette crazy with anger. But even with this, they still only have eyes for each other (even if Gillette wants to rip them out of Groves' sockets sometimes in frustration) when they want to be, they will watch each others' backs in a terrible fight or battle and make sure the other comes out unscathed, and they are the best of friends, the ice to the other's cream, the leggings to Lindsay Lohan, the milk to the other's cereal. A bond that can't break even when jealousy gnaws at Gillette's bones.

This picture is like that; for all of Gillette's finery, the large frilly cravat on his throat and the tough as nails attitude, it just can't seem to compare with Groves' relaxed wear and the easy smile on his lips that looks so effortless. Poor Gillette has been pushed to the edge of the frame, and right in the middle, where he should be, stands the frustratingly easy form of Groves. All up in Gillette's personal space.
Leave Comment

Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed
them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.