Curiosity, the Mars Science Laboratory Rover is heading to Mars in 2011.

You can go too!
Click me and I'll take you to Mars!
Or, at least, your name can. Curiosity will carry a microchip for this very purpose. Click the picture above to sign up! You'll be immortalized on Mars. You'll get a certificate, suitable for framing.

You can also look at a map of the US, and a map of the world, and see where our chip-mates come from.

And you'll be in fine company...

 

It all started when P'bird signed up, and decided to invite along a couple of old friends...
Captain Jack Sparrow

Commodore James Norrington

It wasn't long before Powdermonkey arrived with her own recruits...
Captain Hector Barbossa

Undead Monkey

And then Debris showed up with a few more...
Mullroy & Murtogg

Pintel & Ragetti

And then P'bird discovered another volunteer, waiting patiently on the docks...
Will Turner

And finally Smith-Kingsley reminded us that no crew could be complete without these fine folks.
Andrew Gillette

Theodore Groves

Joshamee Gibbs

Anamaria

And that's how the good chip Curiosity got her crew.
All of them faithful hands before the mast ... and crazy to boot.
~

With Thanks to The Stowaway, DrBillBongo, Tiggothy and siriussketches for their encouragement and snickering.

Right-click-save here to download the full-size certificates as TIFs (11 meg zip file)

MARS BOUND AND DOWN!

 

Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed them.
Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site. All content is copyrighted by its creator.

Real Time Web Analytics