The Glitter Jungle:
Fiction:
 

Soul Music
A new agent. X-files/Brimstone, Krycek/Lucifer
 
 

Alex is rock hard, has been since he entered the club. There is something sensuous about this music that feels like sex is covering the skin the moment you first hear it. And something dangerous about this crowd that makes him alert; he's not sure what, but he has the instincts to know and feel danger.

Like now. Right behind him. He whirls around with the tap on his shoulder and -

"It's you."

"Who else, Alex?" The grin is maddening. And the danger is clear to Alex even through the friendly manner, the sweet talk, he never forgets who this is.

"What do you want?" Not another soul thing, not another mission. Not tonight. Alex just wanted to have fun.

"I just want to dance," with the most innocent expression on his face.

On the floor Alex feels better. More at home with the beat, freer. Lets his body undulate with the sounds and doesn't even look to check if Lucifer followed him. Of course he did. Alex gets even harder when he feels it, the slow grind of another man's hips behind him, an erection aching with need, throbbing with the beat, and the scent of the devil's hair reaches his nose.

"Did you know, Alexander," the ever taunting voice whispers in his ear and a hand snakes around to rub his cock through his jeans, "lust is a deadly sin."
 
 

  Info:
 

Inspiring fridgeporn:

you're rock hard
in your pants
the slow grind of him
behind you
aching with need
throbbing with the beat
 


Email