Round Two

Stories

The Vole Princess
by Admiral Angelina
Rated PG.
A Russian fairy tale...well not so Russian fairy tale anymore...

Time Keeps On Slipping... Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
by Charon
Rated PG-13.
10 years after "what you leave behind", Julian Bashir finally realizes that he's been in love with Garak all these years and takes an extended leave on Cardassia intent on winning Garak's heart. Garak, who has not heard from Bashir at all since the end of the Dominion War, is not at all receptive. Is it too late for the boys to get together?

With Every Blink of his Eyes
by Gul Occett
Rated PG.
When Julian shot Garak in the episode "Our Man Bashir", Garak was killed.

Tired of the Game Part 1 Part 2
by Kim R.
Rated R.
Based on the idea posted on the GBFF; (one person manipulates the other for control of the other) though it's not quite that either, but that is what inspired it.

Emigre
by mrs260
Rated R.
Bashir has resigned from Starfleet to live on Cardassia with Garak, but the Federation misinterprets his motives.

Pride Day 2: The Return of Stark Manley
by mrs260
Rated PG.
Stark and the Pride Committee want Garak and Bashir to perform on Karaoke Night.

Art

XXX
by Elaine
A full nude painting of Garak and Julian during an intimate moment. Definitely not for minors!

Cage Dancing
by Thanatos
A drawing to accompany "Pride Day 2: The Return of Stark Manley." Skimpy clothing, but no nudity.

back to stories and art

back to main