Go to notes and disclaimers

Mad for You
by Vagabond


I can see you.

You are nearly hidden by bushes and trees but I see you nevertheless; I found you nevertheless.

I always know where you are. You cannot hide from me.

The night is warm and gentle on my skin. I would love to take a bath in that small lake, too; but at the moment, I prefer to watch you. Watching you is like a prayer. With devotion, I look at you,—admire your strong and masculine build, your fair and now wet hair, your handsome and sometimes so innocent looking face. Do you know how beautiful you are? I'm so mad for you...

You let the water caress you, wash away all dirt. Your skin shines bright in the moonlight, it seems wonderfully smooth to me. How will it feel under my hands? Soon I will know.

The muscles on your body do an elegant dance with every move you make. You are near now, just a few steps, just a few... and I'm ready to jump, like a beast waiting for its prey.

You know that I'm here, don't you? You are playing with me. You show me your body in all its gorgeous details, you seduce me, demand me to claim you. And I will, we both know it. I will not disappoint you, my dear.

Lazily you pick up your clothes from the ground; your skin still slightly wet with glistening waterdrops. Do you sense that I'm near? Do you feel my gaze on your delicate body, my eyes roaming over it? Of course you do, of course... and you like it, isn't it so? You want me as badly as I want you, every move you make shows it clearly to me, your eyes try to seduce me all the time. It's obvious to everybody that you desire me. But you are playing the shy one, you want me to make the first move.

I know that you are dreaming of me. It has to be so, because I dream of you and your soul is so close to mine. You dream of me making love to you, am I not right? It doesn't have to be just a dream, love. It can be true. It will be true.

I enjoy watching you so much, but I get a little impatient now. I need to feel you, my sweet one.

Nearly noiseless, I leap on you, tug you to the ground. You pretend to be surprised. I chuckle. You are playing the role of the ravished maiden well, but you can't deceive me. I know that you want me.

I press my lips on yours and feel your body tense in response. Ahh, come on, don't be afraid. No one will disturb us here, it's a well hidden place. You have chosen well for our first night.

At once, I had known what you tried to insinuate by telling me you would go for a bath. You said it so innocently, as if it were just a statement. Perhaps you could deceive the others with it, but not me. Not me, my sweet prince.

Oh, don't hold yourself back so much, my dear. Come, let me feel your lips, your tongue... let me taste you... Let me...

Ah, you struggle too much, my love, that isn't good. I cannot keep my position above you when you are fighting me that much. It's hot and very arousing, I do not deny that, but it's difficult to touch you when I have to take hold of your hands.

Now I'm getting a little annoyed, dear, you have to stop now or I will lose my temper.—Oh, you want that, isn't it so? I chuckle. I see, you like it rough, hm? Yes. I, too...

I slap you hard again and again, and when you struggle further I use my fist. Oh, was it too hard? I can see blood on your lips... You lick it...

Why do you stop when you recognize that I'm watching you doing this? It arouses me only more, you know. But let me lick the blood from you, it's so wonderfully thick and warm...

You lie calm now. Yes, you are right, enough teasing. I hear your low whimpering; I know you do it out of need. You want me. Of course you do.

I bind your wrists and ankles with the rope I was clever enough to bring with me. You like bonding, do you? Being submissive arouses you, am I not right? You seem to be the strong proud warrior all the time, but I know what you really want. You want to be mine, wholly.

The sweetness of your blood intoxicates my senses, it's delicious, I have to cut you to get more. You do like this, isn't it so? Pain is such a strong feeling, close to pleasure...

You are gasping every time when I cut, lips trembling... You are asking me—what? I don't understand you, darling, I'm too lost in your wonderful eyes. They are so incredible green. I love your eyes.

Cuts are all over your fine body now, it seems like a work of art to me. You are such a beauty, steward mine. Are you pleading, my dear? For what? Surely to have your longing satisfied by me. I will do so my love; I will. Soon, I promise.

Ahh, what a sight! How your bound naked body lies on the lush grass covered forest ground, trembling, squirming... with lust of course... Your eyes are so wide and deep. Tenderly, I stroke you all over your velvety, delicate skin, gently touching the bloody cuts that I have created on you.

You try to get away from me. I chuckle. Still playing? Come on, I know you are not a virgin to all this. With how many have you lain before me, my little slut? Oh yes, I know you love to spread your legs. But from now onwards, I will be the only one who will have you. The only one who will touch you in this intimate way. You are mine.

I take my own clothes off for I cannot wait any longer. I must have you. Now.

You are panting, it sounds almost despairing.—But why should you despair? There is nothing to be afraid of, there is only my love for you. I protect you, my sweet one, yes...

Are you screaming for help, dear? I chuckle. No, why should you? You are teasing me... Amused, I shake my head. I really want to play more, my jewel, but I'm so hard now that it causes pain, and your body is pleading to me to be taken. Yes... I will do what you want.

Are you feeling the same fever as I? You are ready, are you? I consider to prepare you, but no, you don't want me to do so, or? You need it hard, I know that. Your eyes are telling me the truth, your 'no' means 'yes', I understand.

So tight, so hot... Shh, shh... I have to stifle your screams, you are too loud in your ecstasy, love. This is a very secret place, but one can't know...

I press my sweaty hand to your mouth. Are you trying to bite me? I chuckle.

Oh yes... I think I never had a release like that; so perfect, so full, so almost endless. You are calm now, too. Just take a little rest, my love, we still have all the night for another round. I promise you.

Your face is wet with tears. Oh this is so sweet. I never thought that you could be so emotional after love-making. Your body shakes, are you cold? Come, I will warm you with my body next to yours.

Did you say something, love? You are barely to understand. Ah, now I got it.—'Why'? Do you really have to ask why I did this to you?

Caressing I stroke over your hair and gently I kiss your sweet lips. I chuckle. Why...

But I will tell you, my dearest.

I did it because I love you. Because I love you so much, my Boromir.

~~~

little_vagabo67@hotmail.com

Title: Mad For You
Author: Vagabond
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, they own me.
Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir
Rating/Warning: NC-17; non-con; This story is DARK! It has RAPE, BLOOD and VIOLENCE in it. Please do not read this Fic if you can't deal with the content!!!
Notes: 1. Characters are movie-based. 2. Aragorn POV. 3. This Fic is WEIRD!!!
Summary: Aragorn is very scary and absolutely mad. Like some rapists, he has the strange thought that a 'no' means 'yes'.
Beta: Alex_Cat—Thank you, dear! :-)
Feedback: sure ;-)
Archive: If you want it, yes.

back to top


Home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Guestbook] [Writers' Resources] [Home]