Go to notes and disclaimers

Captain Boromir's Bulge
by lavingaround


C aptain Boromir nodded, pacing back and forth in front of the other eight members of the Fellowship.

The Fellowship had asked the Captain to impart a little of his training with them. An hour of it had been fine, but they were well into two now and all eight were getting more than a bit punchy.

'That's it form a line... a straight line.' Boromir said nodding approval. 'Now that's more like it. Let us see, lets have another look at you.'

He continued to pace, eyeing each member in turn.

'That's a proper line for a Roll Call. Better... sloppy Sam, tuck in your shirt. You too Pip. he said. 'Aragorn you too.'

Aragorn coughed into his hand, disguising a chuckle.

'Now stand up straight and put your shoulders back' he said. 'That's you too Frodo.

Swiftly they all complied, each standing up a bit straighter.

'Now when I say Orcs, I want you to pull out your weapons. Legolas, Gimli, and Gandalf can sit this one out' Captain Boromir said. 'Their quick enough and their form is already quite more than good enough.'

Aragorn shot the Captain a look and raised an eyebrow.

'Your sloppy Aragorn, and I won't know exactly why, until I see you.'

In reply Aragorn quickly pulled his sword, holding it high in both hands in front of his face.

'You're making my point Aragorn' the Captain said 'you're too slow and that raising the sword up, looks good, but it would never do in battle. You're just asking for a blade in the guts. You're fine with a sword in a fight Aragorn, but I mean to teach you the art of drawing it.'

Aragorn acceded to the Captain by returning his sword to it's sheath.

'Now then, when I say Orcs, everyone draw your weapon.'

'Orcs' Boromir said.

The Hobbits and Aragorn drew, all but Pippin, who for some reason could not get his little sword out. Finally tugging at it with both hands, he pulled it free. 'There now, that's got it' he said proudly holding it up in his hand.

The Captain winced and said 'the sheath's too tight' and moving to Pippin he knelt and loosened the side bindings. 'It has to be loose, with not much play, for it to slide in and out easily.'

'Yes it does Pip, for it to slide in and out' Merry said grinning.

Aragorn, standing beside the hobbit, tapped him lightly with his boot whispering 'Don't Merry'. The hobbit looked up, and both of them grinned, chuckling slightly.

'There now, let's try it again' the Captain said rising to his feet. He began his back and forth pacing again, nodding his head up and down. 'Stand up straight and stop clowning around.'

Merry stood up a little straighter along with the rest.

'Orcs' Boromir said again.

Once again, they all drew their swords.

None of them quite good enough for the serious Captain.

'I see the problem now, you're reaching around too far, your sword belts are just a bit too tight, they need to be loosened, and pulled a little more to the front.'

He moved to Pippin and reached both of his hands over the hobbit's head to adjust his belt in the back. Pippin's face was pressed into the front of Captain's pants.

'Just need to loosen it a notch' the Captain said. Pippin mumbled something unintelligible, his face buried deeply into the Captain's groin.

'Lucky Pip' Merry quipped. Grinning up at Aragorn and nudging him in the thigh with his elbow he added 'Jealous?'.

'Don't Merry', Aragorn said 'I'm going to pee my pants' he said suppressing his laughter.

'There that's it' the Captain said standing up.

'I could hardly breath' Pip said.

'Neither can I, and I'm just watching, Pip. Mine next' Merry said, stepping forward with a broad but slightly lascivious grin. He moved his two hands in front of his face making like a cat ready to pounce and then quickly moved them back down.

Boromir moved forward, reaching over Merry to adjust the hobbit's belt. Merry moved his head, angling it to face Aragorn, so that his cheek was scrunched tightly into the Captain's bulge. 'It feels nicer this way' he said smiling broadly and rolling his eyes in a mock swoon 'Oh yes Boromir, that is much nicer.'

'It should feel natural' the Captain said making his adjustments. 'It will be a lot easier to get at it now at least'.

'Oh please yes, I want to get at it easily , oh yes, it feels very natural' Merry said giggling his cheek pressed firmly into the Captain's crotch.

Gandalf, Legolas, and Gimli exchanged glances with each other and began to chuckle.

'Begging your pardon Capin' Samwise said 'but your private bits are stickin' right up and in 'is face. I b'lieve I'll 'fix Master Frodo's meself'.

Legolas snickered, and Gandalf slapped his knee as he and Gimli began to snort loudly.

Aragorn then dropped to his knees, his arms outstretched and pleading, 'Me next, please Captain, do mine next, Oh yes, do me Boromir.'

Stepping back the Captain watched the Fellowship roar with laughter. He paused, pondering for a moment, stroking at his chin, then as the joke finally dawned, he threw his head back to laugh with them. 'OK Aragorn, but yours may take quite a bit longer.'

Aragorn still kneeling, just smiled, batted his eyelashes, and opened his mouth.

The Companion's burst into hoots of laughter, and rolled on the ground.

end

~~~

lavingaround@yahoo.com

From: lavingaround
FIC: Title: 'Captain Boromir's Bulge'
Author: lavingaround
Website: http://home.earthlink.net/~peetoad4/
Rating: R
Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir Implied
Archive: All Archive and Lists OK, libraryofmoria.com, ff.net, Slashlords. Take it and post it anywhere you like.
Setting: On the Road from Rivendell
Disclaimer: Characters are not mine and this story is just for fun and not for commercial use or gain.
Author Notes and Warnings: Slash
Feedback: Comments Appreciated
Setup and Add Notes: None
Summary: The Fellowship gets a Lesson.

back to top


Home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Guestbook] [Writers' Resources] [Home]