Go to notes and disclaimers

Master
by Cinzia


C ool air drifts in from the open window, filling the room with the muted calling of the soldiers relieving the guard in the High Court, and with the scents of Minas Tirith in summer. Blue sky and white stone flicker in the faint breeze stirring the curtains.

Boromir lies on Aragorn's large bed, his own leather vambraces the only item of clothing on him.

He lies on his belly, his hips propped on fine silky pillows so that his back is arching gracefully, his bottom—,a warm shade of pink after his afternoon beating—,nicely presented for his lord's pleasure.

Boromir pants slightly through his open mouth, his body glistening with sweat, golden hair falling over his eyes while he looks pleadingly over his shoulder, cheeks flushed with pleasure and shame.

His thighs—,parted to reveal his hidden opening, reddened and moistened because Aragorn has spent long excruciating minutes tonguing him open—,are trembling: with the effort of keeping still, recalling the sweet violence of the blows from his king's hand, or anticipating what is to come, he cannot say.

"Please," Boromir begs, voice hoarse, and shifts his weight on his knees so he can present himself more properly. "My liege."

He can see Aragorn, kneeling—,like no king should—,at the foot of his own bed, lips red and bruised from their hungry, crazed kisses, his manhood stiff and proud and ready... Enough to make Boromir moan, his mouth watering, his blood catching fire.

"Please," Boromir begs, half-hiding his burning face against his own vambrace, so that only one green eye shows from under golden locks tangled and darkened with sweat.

"What," Aragorn finally asks in a low, husky voice, letting his left hand trail along the smooth curve of Boromir's rear, "would my Steward ask now of his King?"

The ring of Barahir is cool and hard against still-tender skin, and it takes Boromir's next words away along with his breath.

*Take me. Hurt me.*

Boromir shifts his hips, and the grip of Aragorn's fingers tightens on them, keeping him down, sending Boromir's heart fluttering wildly behind his ribs.

*Master me.*

Aragorn's eyes are kind, blue like the summer sky; they are filled with patience and longing and a kind of tender cruelty that could—,if only Boromir looked closely enough—,feel like love.

"Please," Boromir whispers again, blinking too quickly in the dim afternoon light; and looks away.

~~~

Send feedback to ressala@tin.it

Title: Master (1/1)
Author: Cinzia (ressala@tin.it)
Rating: R
Pairing: Aragorn/Boromir
Summary: Aragorn is King and Boromir is his Steward.
Warning: Slightly kinky.
Disclaimer: The characters are Tolkien's. Therefore, not mine.
Archive: FellowShip, my website:
http://www.digitalcandy.net/~cinzia/Stories.htm
Feedback: Always appreciated.
Author Notes: Smutty AU, Dedicated to Lanna Michaels. Exactly 400 words.

back to top


Home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Guestbook] [Writers' Resources] [Home]