Legacy
by Alia


T he fury builds in me, refusing to be contained and I revel in it. Feeling the power bestowed on me I rear back, my un-tethered hair clinging to my face, my body covered with sweat as I stare down at the man at my mercy. I should have taken the time to stake him to the ground, spread him even wider than he already is while I stake my claim on his willing body, I muse. But it matters not I decide as I arch my spine and plunge back into the tight heat that is Boromir. It is his willingness that has been my undoing and I know it. It is what has driven me to take by force what he has given freely.

The very thought of him coming to me on bended knee to swear allegiance to me as his rightful king after publicly denying my existence had gladdened me initially. It had dissolved the uncertainty I felt in his presence and given me hope for not just the success of our quest, but that of our combined survival as well. But when he had stood before me much later, long after the others had bedded down for the night that my unease had returned and then turned quickly to disbelief and finally anger.

It had been then, that he, Boromir son of Gondor, had unsheathed his sword, offering it to me and disarming himself completely as he had once more dropped to one knee and offered me something else. Something not spoken about in the company of men less travelled than ourselves, or those who have not seen war year after year without the hope of home or comfort. And perhaps it was not the offer of release so much as the man making it that had caused me to take him so, filled me with a rage I had not known I possessed until I saw him as he had been at that moment. For all my concerns I saw in Boromir an equal to myself, and not one to kneel before another, whether it be his king or anyone else, so readily.

Now he lies beneath me, taking what I force upon him without whimper or complaint, and it is that same willingness which also drives me to my completion. Wanting a quick end to something that should have never begun, I pierce his flesh repeatedly as my own cries cut through the still of the night—shattering any illusion that this is not really happening, that I am not using my steward as I would no man, woman or beast.

"There was no need, my lord." He offers when I finally withdraw from him. His body is very still although I can hear the unreleased tension in his words.

I kneel behind him, turning him over so that I can see his face, see for myself what I suspect. He is hard despite the cruelty in which I have used him. His cock stands out from his body, begging attention from its nest of auburn curls, weeping silent tears that glisten under fragmented moonlight.

"There was every need," I tell him, reaching for the first time to touch his hardened length. Grasping his rod in my hand I see a fleeting glimpse of confusion cross his face as I then bend to take him in my mouth.

"You unman me to suckle me as a woman in need of gentle caresses," he protests. "You are completed, now leave me be so I might find my own release," he adds, though there is no resistance in him even as I continue to taste him, noting as I do an undeniable and encouraging thrust of his hips as I dip between his splayed legs, licking at all that he is.

"You unman yourself to taken as you have, Boromir," I inform him in between pants for breath. The pungent odour of his blood and my release stings my nostrils the lower I delve, searching the crevice under his scrotum for the fluid I know that will be required. "What kind of man gives himself up such as you? What kind of defence do you offer against attack?"

"I thought not to be attacked but to be of service."

"How can you expect to be of service, Boromir, if you will not fight, if you do not protest even the violation of your own body?"

"The time to fight has not yet come. Tomorrow, or the next. There is much ground to be covered before we reach Mordor. I will fight when attacked, and not before."

"Yet you will give yourself to a man you hardly know. Why, Boromir? Why do you allow such a thing? What manner of king do you take me for?"

"You are Isildur's heir."

Boromir's simple answer shocks me. Was this my legacy, I wondered? With the ring so close, was this the path I would follow, no matter how unwittingly?

ÔYou are Isildur's heir, not Isildur himself. You are not bound to his fate.' Arwen's words come to me like the whispering of leaves on an evening breeze but not even they are enough to reassure me or to release me from my nightmare.

All thoughts of continuing with my plan to finish Boromir desert me and I scramble back from the man lying in complete disarray before me. His eyes follow me, and as I struggle to stand and rearrange my clothing into some semblance of order, I also see him reach for me. It is all I can do to not accept the hand he offers me.

Backing away, my boots tangle within the hidden undergrowth surrounding us, and I fall hard on to the ground where we had chosen to lie together. Boromir vanishes from sight as I go down, but I am soon accosted by a strong hand on my shoulder and the sound of my name demanding I respond.

"Strider!" It is not Boromir that rouses me from my nightmare but Gimli who finally wakes me. "You are making enough noise to raise the dead," he warns in a voice roughened with impatience.

Rising up on one elbow, I stare first at the serious expression of Gimli and then past him to the rest of the fellowship. I had been dreaming I realise, and none too quietly it seems.

"I am in your debt, master dwarf," I say and wait while he nods and recedes back into the night.

Rising up a little further, I peer through the darkness to the others. With the exception of Legolas, who stands watch somewhere outside of my line of sight, they are spread around me.

The halflings are huddled close together, Gandalf nearby, separating the ring-bearer and his friends from Boromir. It is a wise decision, though I doubt the old wizard or any other member of the fellowship would name it for what it is.

Feeling myself watched, I turn my attention to the man who has caused my unrest. Boromir's eyes meet my own, and for the briefest of moments I let my mind wander back to my dream and the part he played in it.

I may not be bound by Isildur's fate but we shared the same weakness it seemed.

###

alia1999@hotmail.com


Title: Legacy
Author: Alia
Rating: NC 17
Pairing: A/B.
Warning: This is story contains both violence and sex
Summary: Aragorn dreams of Boromir's acceptance and what it is to be
Isildur's heir.
Notes: This story is based on the movie version of the Lord of the Rings Ð
the Fellowship of the Ring and not the book. Australian spelling.
Archive: yes
Email: alia1999@hotmail.com
Thanks: To Chris for betaing this story for me.


Home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Guestbook] [Writers' Resources] [Home]