Delphi, The Hercules the Legendary Journeys Fan Fiction Archive

 

Icons and Entanglements


by Estrella





Icons and Entanglements

The thief, who once served as an acolyte to Asclepius' temple, continued to stalk her prey as she walked through the mountain city of Helotes. She had tracked him to the Kroesus inn, and then to the room that bared his epithet, "The King Of Thieves".

She had spent three weeks tracking the thief who had stole the jeweled caduceus from practically underneath her nose; the jeweled caduceus that should have been hers.

She silently picked the lock to his bed chamber and then opened the door. The only light that illuminated the large and generously furnished room were the pillar candles that encircled the clay earthen tub.

As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she spied the thief quietly lounging in the hot tub. His handsome face was covered with a thin, wet linen towel. His muscled body was stretched out and vulnerable in the tub full of warm water. But she was not here to seek revenge, only to retrieve her prize.

The thief walked with stealth into the darkened room. The inn, like most in this small town was built on a series of hot spring canals. Bath houses were abundant in this little town, but this room had it's own private bath, a luxury fit for a king.

She looked over to the large canopied bed with the brocade bedspread and grinned. A haversack with the thief's belongings was strewn onto the massive bed. The thief quietly walked over to it. She looked up at the vast canopy which almost reached to the ceiling and noticed the mirrored tiles. She shook her head in wonder. Why did the mirrors not surprise her?

Autolycus let out an audible sigh and sank deeper into the tub. The female thief stopped and waited, but Autolycus did not seem to be aware she was skulking around in his room.

The gifted thief hastily began pillaging through the King of Thieves belongings in hopes of finding the jeweled caduceus that he had stolen weeks earlier from the sacred temple.

Rifling through his belongings, she carefully removed each item from the haversack and placed them on the bed. She was amazed at the equipment he had stored, including a grappling hook attached to a harness of pulleys, cords and silver plated tubes. It looked much like a holdout device which would allow the grapple to be summoned up almost magically with a swing of an arm or shoulder.

The thief removed the soft leather pants, letting her touch linger on the fine grain moments longer than she should. Then she spied the precious icon that was hidden beneath them.

Pulling the caduceus from the haversack, she turned to leave the room. The claw like hook from the grapple caught onto her dress and tumbled to the floor.

The female thief knew Autolycus was bound to hear his trademark grapple crashing to the ground. Considering the loss of the icon to that of her life, she spotted the male thief's boots only inches from Autolycus and tossed the caduceus into the leather footwear before the King of Thieves could turn around.

"Who's there?" Autolycus said as he whipped off the towel covering his face. He got up from the tub and turned in the direction of the disturbance.

The female thief thought about making a hasty exit, but waited demurely by the tub in hopes of getting another chance to retrieve her lost artifact.

"You? What are you doing here?" Autolycus asked.

The unsuccessful thief had a real fear of getting caught with the icon and had been absently holding her breath, but when the icon was securely hidden, she released the pent up air.

Autolycus could see the flushed look on her face. His egotistical mind mistook the exhale as a lascivious sigh, a lustful craving spawned from his wet and naked body. His interest was piqued momentarily, remembering their encounter at the Temple of Asclepius.

"Wanting to toy with the family jewels, yet again?" Autolycus asked with a hardy laugh.

"Just getting what's mine," she said.

He stepped out of the tub and wrapped himself in a silken robe. Then he noticed the open haversack and his belongings scattered onto the bed. He knew what the apprentice was after and it wasn't his jewels.

"Why you little thief," Autolycus said, his earlier thoughts abandoned. He grabbed the female by the arm and forced the tiny redhead toward the bed.

She struggled against the thief's strong grip. "Well, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black. Let go of me," she protested.

Using his right hand to rifle through his haversack, Autolycus could not locate the jeweled caduceus.

"Where is it?" he asked exasperated.

"Where is what?" she said as she continued to struggle.

"You know! The caduceus I stole from Asclepius."

"Search me?" the female thief said as innocently as the acolyte she had pretended to be. The young thief had worked for six months training as an apprentice in Asclepius' Temple for a chance to steal the precious icon.

"Thank you. I think I will," Autolycus said as he forced her into the wall, next to the bed.

Starting at her delicate ankles, Autolycus gradually worked his hands up caressing every inch of her perfectly formed legs. He continued past her ankles, toward her knees; past her knees and toward her firm, rounded hips. His warm hands hugged her legs as they slowly, sensuously worked their way up.

As Autolycus reached her hips he took a step forward, moving to just inches from the willful thief. His gifted hands wrapped around her small waist. One hand reached into the waistband of her skirt and lightly stroked the firm flesh of her abdomen sending a chill through her very soul.

She moaned with the anticipation, thinking of his hands as they moved up toward her awaiting and responsive breast. She wanted the thief to touch them, to caress them, as memories of their last encounter flooded her mind.

Autolycus could feel the woman in his arms tense with the anticipation. He found himself responding to the search but decided to tease the willful thief a bit longer. He liked the sensuous control he had over her.

He stopped at her waist and dropped his hands. "You want more?" he asked.

She nodded, wanting and needing his touch.

When she began to turn toward the thief, Autolycus forced her against the wall once more.

"Uh, uh, uh.," he said shaking a finger at her, "I'm not finished yet."

Autolycus bent down and reached under her skirt. This time, the thief began caressing the inside of her ankles, again slowly and sensuously moving up both legs with his talented hands. The skirt continued to rise as Autolycus tenderly continued his search. When he reached the inside of the female's thigh, she let out an excited moan of approval.

Autolycus could feel his penis jump in response. His control was teetering as he fought the desire to dip into the delicious, moist well only inches from his hands.

Autolycus took a step back letting both the female thief's skirt and spirit fall. He took that moment to regain his composure. His lust was mounting too quickly.

When he regained control, he pressed himself close to the young apprentice thief. His turgid organ was touching and rubbing the small of her back as he strained to reached her neck with his mouth.

As his right hand moved up, he let it rest tenderly along the side of her neck. The thief began sucking on the delicate throat and neck, taking in her feminine scent as he began marking her as his own.

His left hand moved from around her waist to lightly brush the pert breast. Autolycus cupped it slightly as he searched for the lace to her top, finding it carefully tied into a bow. He pulled one end and recklessly unlaced the top.

The female thief's ardor was mounting so fast, she tried to help the eager thief undo her top. Their hands danced through the laces until Autolycus could finally claim her breasts as his possessions alone. A satisfying sigh escaped her lips as Autolycus grabbed the luscious teats in his hands and began squeezing them in succession. He continued the languid sucking on her neck.

She took a step back, wanting as much of her body to touch the thief's as possible. His smoldering shaft and equally hot balls were shoved deliciously up against her lower back.

Willing her hands behind her, the female thief found the King of Thief's lusciously smooth, tight ass and began kneading the firm, rounded mounds in divine rhythm to his wanting hands on her breast.

It was the Autolycus' turn to moan his approval as he disengaged himself from her teats. Grabbing the blouse from where it rested on her shoulders, he let it drop to the floor as he focused his hands on the buttons to her skirt.

His nimble fingers unbuttoned the first three fasteners. It was just enough to force her skirt down, over her sweet, rounded hips. The skirt cascaded to the floor. Autolycus squeezed the warm butt cheeks before he eagerly forced his lover around. He took a moment to drink in the sight of her wonderfully naked body. The intake of air between his teeth was followed by a sweet, ardent kiss.

The thief/acolyte zealously accepted his tongue as it entered her mouth. It was impatiently seeking, probing and laying claim to every inch of her hot and moist orifice.

But her hands were idle for the moment, and she made use of them by forcing the silken robe off the impassioned thief. As his garment flowed to the ground, she took every opportunity to explore his strong neck, his broad shoulders and his muscled back. Her hands finally found their home again on his rounded buttocks.

Autolycus forced her to the bed, never releasing an inch from their physical and ardent bondage as he took her down. She sank to the feathered mattress with Autolycus staying delicately on top of her. She briefly stared up at the mirrored tiles, getting a marvelous view of Autolycus' backside before she was consumed with another fervently placed kiss.

Pushing her hair back, Autolycus began kissing her, slowly, sensually, and seductively. From the surprising seduction at the temple of Asclepius, he knew how to please this woman and was determined to drive her to the edge of ecstasy.

Tiny, innocent kisses drove the petite woman into a frenzy, so Autolycus decided to cover her body in these small, delicate kisses and sensual licks. After covering her face in these soft kisses, he began moving down her eagerly responsive body.

As he reached her right nipple, Autolycus carefully licked the puckered skin of the areola. His tongue circled the dark teat, starting with a broad outer circle and slowly bringing his tongue in toward the center until the woman rose in response to the sensual licking. As her back arched to the sweet, wet touch, Autolycus blew on the pert nipple causing it to tighten even more.

She moaned as she grabbed his head of dark hair and pushed it closer to her keenly sensitive breast. He took the sensitive organ into his mouth and began suckling it, continuing to play with the nipple. His tongue danced along the edge of the nub as he maintained the constant suction with his mouth. Not wanting to deny the other breast of his talents, Autolycus released the right teat and gave the same attention to the left.

The female thief's passion was rising, quicker than she deemed possible. She pushed the King of Thieves' head further down, past her abdomen and toward her anxious and awaiting mound. But Autolycus was not ready to give into her carnal needs so quickly.

Using his tongue to tease the willful thief, he began making circles on her belly with the tip of his tongue. The touch was so light, and so tender that he could see her abdomen contract in spasms as his tongue traveled its sensual route.

It was torture for the would-be thief, and if her pitiful moans were not answer enough to the torture, her tight grip on the headboard was. She was quickly loosing control.

Autolycus languidly left her abdomen and traveled toward her cunt. It's warm chestnut ringlets were the answer to his need. His erection was full blown and his penis ached to enter her moist and inviting well. The soft pink folds of her skin, moist from her own needs invited him to take a taste.

He ducked his head and tasted. Using his tongue, Autolycus took a dip into that moist well. She cried out and bucked wildly in response. Her spontaneous reaction sent Autolycus over the precipice himself. She was ready. Autolycus was more than ready.

Wrapping her legs tightly around Autoylcus' waist and tilting her pelvis upward, she begged for him to enter her.

Adjusting himself between her legs, the woman cried out as the thief's shaft eagerly entered her warm moist tunnel. Autolycus moaned passionately as he sheathed himself in her wonderful depth.

As he pumped his seed into her body, his mouth quickly found hers. His kisses were no longer sweet and light, but his tongue matched pace for pace the thrusts of his loins. His pace continued to grow and build in power and velocity, sending the woman into multiple orgasms.

She screamed his name as her powerful release came. Autolycus shook violently as he climaxed, releasing the rest of his seed into her tunnel. Collapsing next to her; he nuzzled, spooning his body closely to hers. She allowed Autolycus to drift off to sleep. But when asleep, she moved his idle hand off her breast and with stealth slid out between the sheets.

"Where are you going?" Autolycus asked as he roused from his dozing.

"I'm just getting some water. I'll be back," she whispered as tenderly as she could.

Autolycus was satisfied with the explanation and snuggled into the warm sheets turning his back to her.

As the female thief walked by her thief's boots she reached in and grabbed the caduceus that had been secreted there. Carefully picking up her discarded skirt and vest, she dressed in silence.

"Hey, what's going on?" Autolycus questioned when the woman didn't immediately return to the bed. He expected to see her searching for the displaced caduceus. He had spied the icon stuffed in his boot just seconds after he put on his robe. He knew her instincts would be to try to gain it back.

Autolycus was not disappointed. As he turned toward the female thief, he saw the precious caduceus in her hand. Startled by his voice, she turned violently and accidentally beamed him in the head with the icon. He slumped back into the bed unconscious.

She immediately rushed up to the unconscious thief. His strong breathing and steady pulse suggested he was not mortally injured.

"Pretty and an effective weapon too," she commented holding the jeweled item up in awe. She casually finished dressing and then reclined on the bed next to Autolycus. She kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

"Thanks for a priceless evening," she told the sleeping thief. She got up from the bed and tossed the caduceus into the air, deftly catching it.

Turning back for another glimpse of the handsome thief, she quickly made her exit out the door.

THE END


 
Please post a comment on this story.
Read posted comments.