Fandom: Babylon 5
Pairing: Marcus/Neroon
Rating: individual chapters vary from G to NC17
Disclaimer: Still Don't own them.
Notes: I would like to thank my Beta Meliane for going over this for me.
This is AU story where Neither Marcus or Neroon died. Instead they are Getting Married! *Happy Sighs abound* This is how the show should have ended it ;)
This series is the sequel to "The 12 Days" Series. In order to know what is going on in this series you really need to read that one first.

Series: A Valentine's Wedding
Warnings: Crazy Wedding preparations, A Stalker, Garish Colors, and Mushiness abound.
Summary: see challenge *g*

Challenge: the February 2004 Holiday Challenge, Valentine's Day; and to write a romantic B5 holiday story.

 


A Valentine's Wedding

by Lady Q




Prolog

I could still feel the beating of the drums through my body as my Mate to be pulled me closer to his naked body.

It was then that I suddenly began to feel his warm hands moving across my naked back...Naked!

"Neroon?" I asked as I tried to swallowed my embarrassment down. "Why... uhm... are we naked?"

He pulled back to look at me and I felt myself turn red even more as his dark brown eyes slowly moved from my feet and across my body to finally I felt his passionate look back at me.

"It is tradition," He said as he pulled me back into his arms and I found myself hiding my face against his naked chest as we continue to move to the beats of the drums. "By the Warrior Caste that we enter in our marriage as naked as we entered in this life. So that each mate will see the other's faults and love them for it. To see and understand the scars from the many battles that have been fought and won. To show their mate that they still love them and that they are each now willing to fight life's battles together now instead of alone. So this is the reason why we are dancing naked. To celebrate our survival and our love, and that we are now ready to face whatever the universe gives us."

I let out a soft sigh as I leaned more into his warmth and softly spoke. "I love you, Neroon and I will gladly face the universe and accept what it sends to us." Then I pulled back from his embrace and slowly I racked my eyes across his body.

I smiled as he stood proud before my roving eye. When my eyes met his I smiled, "I think out of all of the gifts you have given to me that I will like this gift most of all."

He seemed pleased with my answer as he pulled me back into his arms and our bodies slowed to the slowing beat of the drums.

As they ended I watched my two mothers come toward me carrying a white robe for me to wear.

"Turn your eyes, Neroon," N'ghk said as Fry'iea placed the robe on me. "You have seen and appreciated enough of your future mate's body. You will have time to see and feel more on your wedding night." I couldn't help the blush that I felt rising on my face as I shyly looked away from my love. The wedding night. I have never once thought of it and now that our wedding was approaching I found that I was looking forward to it.

It was then that I noticed Susan's shinning face as she approached me and my mothers. "Oh Marcus, I am so excited for you." She said as she pulled me close for a hug. "I just can't wait for the wedding," she spoke as she pulled back to look at me. I smiled back at her and wondered at her sudden change of mood. Ever since I have known her, she has struck me as a strong and fearless warrior. But now since she has found out about my wedding, she is acting like a young school girl going to her first prom.

"I just can't wait till the 14th." She said as she happily clapped her hands together.

I was afraid to ask but I knew I had to anyway, "The 14th? The 14 of what?"

"Why of your wedding, Silly. Your parents and I, along with Neroon's mother, have decided that the best date for the wedding to be held will be February the 14th. Valentine's day in the Babylon gardens."

"Valentine's Day?"

She nodded and then smiled at me, "Oh Marcus, it is going to be a beautiful wedding." Then she turned and left the room mumbling about colors and invitations.

I couldn't help the groan I let out as I watched her go. Somehow I knew that this was one wedding that I would have been most happy to miss. I wonder if Neroon has ever heard of eloping.

~~~~

I watched as my handsome ranger was taken from me once more by his new parents and then my eyes turned to look upon my new enemy.

He was a strong Minbari warrior. My enemy is but I will find a way to get rid of him. For Marcus is mine. No one is aloud to have him except me.

Yes, my beautiful ranger. You will belong to me. No one will ever take you from me again.

 

Sending Out the Invitations

Susan Ivanova smiled as she checked off the Marcus_Neroon list. They were the ones who had been pulling for those two to get together in the first place so it was right of her to invite them to the list. She just hope that she had enough seats for everyone.

She of course had to invite, Michael, Stephen, John, and Delenn. But who else should she invite. Marcus once told her about having this crazy Aunt Drangon Fox that lived somewhere in Scotland but he had lost contact with her. Then of course there were the cousins, Kim R, James, Eren, Melanie, Annaliisa, Isis, Monica,Oddjob, Anna, ALexa and Lady Q. She let out a soft sigh as she looked over the names once more. Maybe she could get Michael to help her out in finding Marcus' family members.

She looked across the table at Marcus' two new mother's N'ghk and Fry'iea as they were working on inviting the newest part of Marcus' extended family.... the Warrior Caste.

Susan noticed their two large pile of invitations and asked, "I didn't know that Marcus know that many Caste members."

"He does not know only a few of the members of the caste," N'ghk stated as she took her pen and began to start another invitation.

"When a Satai and a Shai Aylt are married, it is tradition for us to invite the Caste that they represent. Since Neroon is both Satai and a Shai Aylt we are inviting every member of the Warrior Caste," Fry'iea stated as she licked one of her envelopes.

"Since our son is of the Anla'shoc and is also considered now to be a part of the Warrior Caste we must invite all the Anla'shoc and all the members of the Religious Caste," N'ghk stated with a roll of her brown eyes. " I do so hope that there will be no fights breaking out between the castes this time."

Fry'iea nodded in agreement, "Oh and we must not forget to invite the Worker Caste and then we must also send an Invitation to Valen."

"Valen!" Susan exclaimed. "What does Jef...I mean Valen have to do with getting a invitation to Marcus' Wedding?" She asked as she hoped that Marcus' mother's didn't notice her mistake.

"It is tradition for any Minbari to send an invitation to Valen and to set an extra place for him at the Wedding table for him so that the couple will be blessed by his presence," N'ghk said as she marked another name off her list of people to invite.

Susan raised a right eyebrow up at this bit of information as she looked down at her list once more. She hoped that she didn't forget anyone and wondered if they would have enough seating for everyone.

~~~~~~

The invitations have been sent out, But did they invite me... No, they did not.

However, that does not matter to me. For Marcus is mine and no one shall have him.

I will find a way to stop this wedding and bring my beloved Marcus to his senses.

 

Choosing the Colors

The sounding of the clashing of denn'bok's filled the training room as Neroon and Marcus clashed against each other in front of Marcus' fathers.

As Marcus struck Neroon's pike he paused as he felt the backs of his hair begin to tingle. He leaned forward and whispared in his lover's ear as their pikes crossed each other.

"We are being watched. Look around and see who else is in the room."

Neroon pushed him back with his pike as they danced in circles around each other. All the time Neroon looking to see who their other watcher was. He smiled when he noticed Marcus' mothers and his friend Susan standing at the enterance of the door way.

They crossed pikes once more and Marcus shivered as he felt Neroon's breath caress his cheek and ear. "Your mothers have entered the room along with your friend, Susan. I can sense no one else in this room."

Marcus nodded as they ended their match, both bowing to each other then to Marcus' parents.They then turned to face their newcomers.

Susan smiled as she watched Marcus come forward to greet her. Never has she known Marcus so happy before he met Neroon. It was a good sign in her opinion for if there was anyone who desereved a happy ending it was Marcus Cole.

"Marcus, your Mothers and I have sent out the invitations and now we are here for your opinion on colors."

"Colors?"

"Yes, colors," Susan said as she held different red, pink and white splotches for him to look at. "Since we have decided to hold your wedding in the Babylon 5 garden on Valintine's Day, we believe that the color's should coinside with the day. However, since there are so many reds, pinks and whites we are unable to decide which color should we go with. There's Blood red, Scarlet red, Apple red but we all agree that color is just too country for a wedding. We have however agreed to go with the more passionate colors of red and pinks for the wedding. What do you think?"

While Susan was talking Marcus could feel his eyes glaze over as she went on about the different types of reds, pinks and whites. Finally he had enough and touched Susan on her shoulder.

"Susan, I don't think I have told you lately but I think you are doing wonderful job for us and the wedding. To be honest, I think you are doing such a great job that I will leave the decision of colors to you and my mothers. I think that you are headed in the right direction though with the passionate colors of red, pink and white."

She smiled brightly up at Marcus. Oh she knew that he wasn't listening to her natter about colors but she thought it was polite to ask him before she and his mothers went with Sensual Red, Passionate Pink and of course Virgin White for his wedding.

"Why thank you, Marcus, " She said as she teasingly looked at Neroon who was watching their conversation. Out of shear playfullness she leaned up and kissed Marcus on his cheek which of course caused Neroon to growl low and head their way.

"Have fun training," she said as she and his mothers left to find ribbon, cupids, flowers and chairs. So many things to do and so little time to do them she thought as they left the room.

"What was that kiss about?" Neroon growled low as he pulled his lover towards him.

Marcus chuckled as he turned in his lover's arms and pulled him closer to him. "She was just thanking me, Neroon. Besides she knows who my heart belongs to," he said as he ran kisses up Neroon's neck.

"She better," He said as he pulled me in for a kiss filled with love and passion. The kiss was so powerful that Marcus quickly forgot that he was still feeling that tingling sansation of them being watched.

~~~

He was beautiful when he fought. My Marcus could be beautiful no matter what he did.

I felt my jealousy grow though as I watched Susan kiss him. She knew he was mine and as for that Minbari well he would be taken care of soon.

This wedding will be stopped no matter what anyone else says. For Marcus belongs to me and only me.

 

Well He Can't Wear A Dress

There I was sending Susan my best death glares and she was bloody well ignoring them as she looked me up and down and then draped another piece of fabric over my body.

"Maybe pink?" she softly asked my two mothers who were also ignoring my glares.

N'ghk and Fry'iea looked at me and then frowned again at the white tux while on one shoulder there was pink cummerbund and my other shoulder was a red one.

I sighed as I remember how my morning started out so nice. For there I was getting ready to eat breakfast when the door chimed.

"Enter!" I had called out. If I had known then who was on the other side I would have run away.

"Morning, Susan!" I said as we greeted each other.

Marcus," I quickly bowed and greeted my mothers that were standing behind her.

"Morning, son" Spoke Fry'iea as N'ghk kissed my cheek.

"We have come today, so that we can have you fitted for wedding outfit," N'ghk spoke as she frowned at my toast. "Marcus, is this all that you were going to eat for breakfast?"

I was afraid to answer her for I knew that she was not going to like my answer.

She sniffed at me while blessed Susan saved me from answering her.

"Oh, your wedding is just going to be so lovely, and your outfit should be even more lovely."

"Outfit? What outfit?" I asked as I watced N'ghk motion Fry'iea over to the kitchen and began opening cabinet doors looking for what I assumed was the makings of what they thought was a better breakfast then toast and milk.

"Oh the outfit that you will be wearing for your wedding, Marcus," Susan said as she sat down next to me.

"Oh, I thought I was just going to wear my Ranger uniform to it." Sudden silence filled the room as all three women paused in what they were doing and looked astonish at me.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU WILL!" Susan exclaimed as she crossed her arms over her chest and gave me 'the look.' You know the one that would even scare Shadows back into hiding.

"What is the bloody Hell is wrong with my uniform?"

"Marcus!" both my mother's exclaimed.

"You should know better then that.," Fry'iea stated.

"We have taught you well, young Marcus," N'ghk glared angrily at me. "Susan is doing the best that she can so there is no cause for such language around her."

Feeling contrite, "Sorry Susan. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"Apology accepted," Susan said while trying to hide her giggles at my expense. "Now the reason why you can't wear your uniform is because this is your Wedding, Marcus. The one and only time that I will see my best friend married. Because of that I intend to do it right. So today we are going to get you fitted for a tux."

"Yes," N'ghk said as she placed a plate of beacon, eggs, toast, ham, dinner rolls and gravy in front of me. "We have never seen these... tuxs before and so your mother and I are both looking forward to seeing you wear one."

"Maybe a combination of the two colors" Spoke Susan as her voice brought me back from my memories of this morning.

Once more I let out sigh and wished that I didn't answer the door this morning.

~~~~~~

He was beautiful. My Marcus. Standing in there getting ready for me. Wearing white for me and only me.

Yes, My love. I am looking forward to the day when we will become one. But first there is a Minbari that I need to get rid of.

Evil laughter filled the corridor as a dark stranger made his way to Neroon rooms.

 

Finding The Rings

Marcus let out a soft sigh as he gently uncovered an old wooden box. Carefully he opened the lid and pulled out his Da's wedding band. The band was made of gold with the Claddagh engraved around the outside and an emerald placed in the center of the heart. An inscription was written on the inside. The inscription read 'My Faith, My Heart and My Soul, My Ever Lasting Love.' His Mum's ring read. 'My Life, My Love, My Peace, My Last Breath.' His Mum's ring was the something old that he would be wearing on a chain around his neck.

He smiled once more as he looked at his father's ring. He just hoped that it would fit Neroon's finger. If not, well he could always have it resized. With that thought in mind, he placed his father's ring inside his pocket, closed his box of memories and went in search of his Am'Sheal.

As he walked down the corridors of Babylon 5 and was nearing his lover's room, he saw a dark figure turn a corner leaving and headed in the opposite direction. He felt the hairs on the back of his head rise up but as he thought of following the dark stranger, he noticed his lover coming around the corner.

"Neroon!" He called out as he started to make his way to his lover when suddenly there was a loud explosion. Marcus quickly jumped in front of his lover and pushed him down on the floor away from the explosion.

"Marcus!" Neroon cried out as he held his lover in his arms. As the sounds of chaos surrounded them, he pulled gently back to look over his lover.

Loving green eyes looked back at him as one of Marcus' fingers caressed his cheek. "Love you," he whispered before he let out a groan and collapsed on top of Neroon.

Neroon gently moved from underneath his wounded lover and then bent to pick Marcus up in his arms and proceeded to med bay.

Michael saw them as he quickly turned the corner. He hit his com unit and spoke "Stephan, better get your medical facilities ready, for our favorite ranger is wounded once more."

"Not again!" Stephen answered back as he began making preparations for Marcus.

~~~~~

"NO! I MISSED HIM," The angry voice cried out as he watched Neroon carry Marcus towards Med bay.

"How dare my lover sacrifice himself for such a useless piece of trash."

"Well, Marcus ,when I get my hands on you, my beloved, I will teach you a lesson you should never forget."

"Never interfere with my plans, Beloved."

 

Finding a Priest

Susan smiled at Marcus' mothers as she reassured them once more. In order for both Neroon and Marcus to marry, they need to find a Warrior Priest. However, Marcus' mothers were unsure if Marcus knew of any or was close to any Warrior Priest.

Susan knew that Marcus and G'kar were friends and she thought it would be a wonderful idea to ask him to preside over their ceremony.

She pressed the chime on his door and then waited.... waited..... pressed it again. Waited.... sounds of rustling and loud noises could be heard in the room.

"I'm coming, Just give us.. I mean me a moment to clean up."

Loud whispering could be heard and she thought she might have heard Londo's voice asking "Are you sure she won't go away?"

Then finally silence as G'kar called, "Enter."

She and Marcus' two mothers entered the room to find a slightly mussed up Londo Molari and an even more disarrayed G'kar sitting on the couch.

"Ahh Commander Ivanova, and who are these two lovely ladies?" G'Kar asked as he ignored the growling sound that Londo made at him while he flirted with Marcus' mothers.

"This is N'ghk of the Night Walker's Clan and Fry'iea of the Fire Wings Clan. They are Marcus' mothers."

"Mothers!" Londo softly exclaimed as he stood up and looked at the two Minbari women. "I thought the dear boy lost his family to the Shadows?"

"He did," Fry'iea spoke as her sharp brown eyes took in the two men standing before her. "However , the Warrior Caste thinks otherwise and have taken the child under our protection. He is now Warrior Caste."

Londo raised his eyebrow up at this bit of information as he turned to his lover and spoke, "Leave it to our Ranger to be adopted by the Minbari, of all races. Why didn't we think of that Pakvalia?" Londo asked as he called his lover Beloved in Centari.

G'kar gently smiled at his heart mate as he answered, "Because Nar'ounta," He replied as he called Londo his Love's Soul in Narn. "At the time we met him, we were not on speaking terms with each other."

"Oh that!" Londo softly exclaimed. "I had forgotten about that."

"Probably because your mind is currently filled with more important things," G'kar leered at his lover and watched as Londo tried to hide his blush.

Susan cleared her throat in order to try and gain their attention. Oh, she knew that they were lovers. The whole station knew they were lovers from their passionate screams during the day, afternoon and into the night. It's just that they wanted to keep their relationship a secret from their two governments. If word ever spread to the Narn government that G'kar was in love with a Centari and not just any Centari but the Centari that ordered the bombing of their planet well it was not worth thinking about. How they had overcome such obstacles to become the most loving couple on Babylon 5 was beyond her.

"Yes, Commander what is it that you wanted?" G'kar asked as tore his eyes away from his sensual lover.

"Well, you see. Marcus and Neroon are getting married."

"Married! Our little ranger is getting married?" Londo asked.

"Yes to Neroon, Satai and Shai Aylt of the Warrior Caste," Fry'iea answered him.

"Yes, Well anyway. Since you and Marcus are good friends," Susan continued, "Since it is tradition among the Warrior Cast for a Warrior Priest to marry them. We were wondering if you would do us the honor of marrying Marcus and Neroon?"

Silence filled the room as both Londo and G'kar took in Susan's words.

"Great Maker!" Londo softly spoke for the first time. Then he looked at his lover. For he knew that this moment was a very important and moving moment for him. To have come so far as a Warrior to a Priest to being asked to marry a friend of both of theirs.

He watched as G'kar swallowed the lump that formed in his throat, "I would be most greatly honored to perform the ceremony." he whispered softly as a small tear started to run down his eye.

Susan happily clapped her hands while the two Minbari women bowed their heads in appreciation.

"Great, the wedding will be held on the 14th of February in the afternoon and it will be a combination of Human and Warrior Caste customs."

Suddenly Swarde appeared at the door where Susan and Marcus' mothers were standing near.

"Fry'iea, N'ghk... there's been an accident. Follow me to Med bay." Once more Marcus' mothers bowed to G'kar in gratitude for performing the ceremony before they and Susan went off to follow Swarde to Med bay.

As the door closed, Londo pulled his shaken lover close to his body and placed a soft kiss on G'kar's forehead. "I have never been so proud of you or more in love with you then I have been at this moment. You will give them a fine ceremony. A ceremony that will last a lifetime. I love you G'kar of Narn and I am proud of you and how far you have come."

G'kar turned inside his arms and placed a kiss on Londo's lips, "As I have come to love you. Londo Molari of Centurus Prime," He said as Londo pulled him into a kiss filled with love and passion.

"Now where were we before we were so rudely interupted?" Londo asked as he began kissing G'Kar down his neck and opening up his shirt once more.

 

So What Do You Get A Warrior and A Ranger?

Michael Garibaldi and Stephen Franklin stood and looked at the list of shops where Marcus and Neroon were registered. They both let out a reluctant sigh. Even though they were happy for their friend, they dreaded the thought of shopping for his wedding. Stephen had left Marcus with strict orders not to leave his bed. He reminded the ranger that he even though he had a mild concussion, that it does not mean that he can just get out of bed and hunt down the person who did this. Let Neroon worry about it. Marcus grumbled but Stephen knew his friend too well and so he did what any doctor would do when faced with a trouble patient... turn them over to their mothers. In this case, Marcus' two new mothers were having a field day playing mother hens with their boy while his three fathers, Neroon's personal guard and Michael's security staff and Neroon himself hunted down the mysterious attacker.

"So what do you get a warrior and a ranger for a wedding present?" Garibaldi asked Stephen when they met each other for lunch.

"Well let see what stores that Susan registered them at and see what we can come up with?" Stephen answered his friend as since they both agreed to combine gifts into one big gift for Marcus. They entered the first shop: Monica's Wines.

"Welcome to Monica's Wines, Gentlemen," A young woman spoke up from behind her counter while her pet mebel snoozed at her feet.

"How can I be of help to you today?" she asked as she looked over the two very fine men standing in her shop.

"Well," Stephen spoke first while Garibaldi looked over her fine collection of wines. "Our friend is getting married this week and we would like to pick him out something special for the occasion."

"Who is your friend? I might have him on my list and know what he would like," She said as she brought out her little black book of names.

"Marcus Cole," Garibaldi answered as he picked up and looked at a wine bottle.

"Oh ,Marcus, well then I know exactly what he would like but it has to be alcohol free so his husband can have some."

"Marcus is one of my favorite customers and friend. I am so looking forward to the wedding," Monica said as she reached for a bottle of non- alcoholic wine.

"This is from my own private stock," Monica continued as she handed the gentlemen her bottle of wine. It is very expensive, however for friends of Marcus, I will give you a wonderful discount."

"Thank you and we will take it." Stephen said as he watched the pretty young woman begin to wrap the bottle for them. They both smiled at her as she handed them their package and then left the store and went on to the next one on their list.

"I would like to get them something for their home," Michael stated as he walked next to Stephen.

"Well," Stephen answered, "Maybe this 'Oddjob's Nest would have something that we can get them for their home."

Michael pushed aside the long beaded curtain and entered the shop. They both raised an eyebrow up at the odd sounding music playing in the background. They shrugged their shoulders and began to look around the shop.

"Can I help you boys?" A voice asked out of nowhere.

They looked around for the person the voice belonged to but couldn't find anyone to match it.

"Yes," Stephen answered as he looked under the table for the person who matched the voice while Michael looked behind some oriental rugs. "We are shopping for a wedding gift and we were wondering if you had any suggestions for them."

"AH, yes," The mysterious voice replied. "The Ranger and his lover. We have heard the wonderful news this morning and have been busy making preparations for their day."

"I have just the thing for you then," The mysterious voice continued as sounds of stuff and junk being tossed around filled the store. Then a loud, "AHHA! Found it!" Then out popped out of no where was a pretty young woman caring a antique silver frame and silver candle holders.

Stephen and Michael stared in astonishment at the woman standing before them. She wore a t-shirt that said "Twinkies Rule" and some faded tight jeans and a shining smile. "Well, what do you think?" she asked the two good looking men standing in front of her.

They looked at her then the frame and candle sticks and then back at her. It was Michael that finally broke their shocked silence when he asked, "Where did you come from?"

She smiled mysteriously at them and responded, "Now that would be telling a secret and a woman never tells a secret to a man unless she is in love with them," she replied with a wink at them.

"So what do you think?" She asked them again.

Stephen took the frame and one of the candle sticks and looked them over. "They are lovely. We will take them." She smiled brightly at them and began to wrapped the gifts up for them.

They left heading for the next store on their list.

"While we are here, Susan asked me to check on the cake for the wedding also." Stephen said as they entered Melanie's Sweets.

He smiled when heard Michael let out a pleased groan as he caught whiff of the goodies being baked in the little bakery.

"Welcome to Melanie's Sweets," A cheery woman called out as she placed a pan of freshly backed chocolate chipped cookies on the shelf.

"Yes, Susan Ivanova sent us here to check on the cake," Stephen said as he frowned at Michael, who was talking to the cashier and pointing out various cookies, donuts, cup cakes, and rolls.

"Oh yes, the cake," Melanie said with a smile as she pulled a vid out of her cake book and showed it to Stephen.

She watched as his eyes got big while she began to answer his question. "It's going to be a seven layer heart shaped cake with whipped cream icing decorated with red and pink roses. We are going to put little cupids on it to look like they are flying around the cake and the happy couple. It took a bit to find a miniature Minbari Warrior but I was able to pull it off. Tell Susan that I have found seven pink plastic S'wakles to decorate the cake with. The combination of both white and chocolate cake mixes worked wonderfully."

While she was, talking Stephen felt his eyes glaze over as he took in the tall heart shaped cake as he listened to Melanie describe the cake to him. Oh, he knew Susan was going to go overboard but he just didn't know how overbroad she was going to get until he saw the cake. Just looking at the thing was giving him a sugar rush of medical proportions.

"Nice cake," Garibaldi said as he nibbled on one of Melanie's cup cakes.

"You would like it," Stephen answered as he glared at his friend teasingly smiled back at him and bought a donut too.

"Thank you for doing this for Marcus and we will be sure to tell Susan about the cake," Stephen said as they left the shop and headed over to Mystic's Twisted Tales to pick up a wedding card for their friend.

Mystic's Twisted Tales was a vid, card and gift shop all in one. She had cards for every occasion and vids from A to Z.

The bell tinkled as they entered the shop and the owner of the shop smiled up at them.

"Can I help you with anything?" Kim R asked as she looked at the two handsome men standing in her shop.

"Yes," Stephen answered while Michael wondered around the shop. "We are looking for a card for our friends wedding."

"Ah yes," Kim answered with a mysterious smile. "The wedding of our ranger, Marcus Cole. We have heard the wonderful news and are very happy for him," She said as she got up from behind the counter and walked over towards the cards section of the store.

"I think this will be perfect for your friend and his husband," She said as she handed him a card with a sunrise on it.

Stephen opened the card and read the inscription out loud to Michael. "As the sun rises each day may your love for each other grow stronger with each passing day."

"I like it!" Michael exclaimed as he walked over caring a couple of vids that he picked out for himself.

Kim rang up the card and the vids and placed them in the bag and let out a soft sigh as she watched the two very fine men leaving her shop.

Their next stop on their list was recommend highly by Garibaldi as a must visit shop. The shop was called Isis' Secrets Pleasures. Stephen gasped in shock as he entered a sexual pleasure store.

"Hey, Isis," Garibaldi called out as they entered the shop.

"Hello ,Michael," The beautiful woman replied from behind her counter as she leered at the two handsome men standing in her shop.

"We're shopping for some wedding gifts for the night and the honeymoon" Michael replied as he wiggled his eye brow at Isis.

"Ah the ranger and his husband," Isis said as she gave Garibaldi a knowing look. "They have been the talk of all the shops this morning."

She paused in thought as she looked around her store filled with the tools of the trade. "I think," She said with a smile as she spied what she was looking for. "I may have what you are looking for."

With that she picked up some chocolate flavored lube, glow in the dark condoms, and a vid.

"Here you go and the vid is on me as Marcus is my favorite ranger," She said as she rang up the items and placed them in a bag.

"Thanks, Isis, you're the best," Michael said as he leaned over the counter to give her a kiss on her cheek causing Isis to blush.

He turned and with a still very shocked Stephen tow left the store. When Steven could finally speak, "Were we where I thought we were?"

"They're called pleasure shops, Stephen, and yes we were."

"I didn't think that they were permitted on Babylon 5."

"They're not. But Isis' runs a classy place and plus she is friends of both mine and Marcus' from a few years back. We have a deal going with her. She finds information on the baddies and we ignore the fact that she has a shop here. It all works out in the end... Besides Sheridan was the one to okay it through. I guess you can say that Isis shop helps in a small way with our fight against the shadows."

"So what is next on our list of people to see?" Michael asked as the turned a corner.

"Eren's Ice Sculptures," Replied Stephen as they made their way inside the cold building.

"Susan wants me to check up on the giant ice sculpture that she ordered for their wedding."

"Boy, she is really going all out for this shindig," Michael replied as they caught sight of a woman wearing a leather apron and carrying a saw.

"Hello, Gentlemen, how can I be of help to you today?"

"Susan sent us to see how you're coming on the ice sculpture that she ordered."

The beautiful woman smiled at them and motioned them back towards the freezers. There she opened the door to two giant life sized ice sculptures of a giant Cupid shooting his arrow and the other was of Marcus and Neroon kissing.

"I did the extra one for free since it is for Marcus. What do you think?"

Michael swallowed his shock and then looked at Stephen, "Hey Stephen, reminded me that if I ever think of getting married, remind me not to tell Susan until the day of it."

Stephen nodded his head in agreement as they both looked at the ice sculptures.

"They're lovely," Stephen said when he finally was able to find his voice again. "I think Susan will be very pleased."

Eren smiled in pleasure at the complements from these two handsome men. "Thank you, tell Susan that they will be ready for the wedding."

Both men nodded and then waved as they left the shop. "Hey, Michael," Stephen spoke as they headed back to med bay to check on their patent. "What was that vid that Isis gave you for you to give to Marcus."

Michael teasing looked at his friend as he lowered his voice, "The Minbari Kama Sutra."

~~~~

He growled low in displeasure as he watched Marcus' two friends pick up their gifts and check on the cake and the ice sculpture.

So the wedding is still on, he growled dangerously.

Well we will see about that. I will have my beloved in my arms once more... live Minbari or a dead Minbari... I prefer a dead Minbari.

With that lovely thought in his mind he let lose a pile of evil laughter as he made his way back to med bay to be close to his beloved.

 

Choosing A Best Man, Person, Alien or Whatever!

Marcus let out a sigh of relief as he watched his lover motion his two mothers out of his room in med bay.

With a mild concustion Stephen ordered him to stay in bed for 24 hours. In order to make sure that his orders were followed, Stephen was kind enough to let Marcus' new mothers into his room where he was treated to the Mother's of all Mother Henning.

At first it pleased him to have someone care about him and make sure he was eating all right and sleeping all right but as the day grew long it was starting to get on his nerves.

His worry over Neroon's safety wasn't helping either but he realized that he couldn't do anything about it while lying in bed. So he let himself be mothered henned instead. It took his mind off of the fact that his lover was in danger though.

Marcus sighed as he leaned back and looked up at the ceiling silently waiting for his lover to return to him.

"There gone, Beloved," Neroon whispered as he entered the room.

"Thank goodness. I know I should be grateful to them and I am and I do find that I love them as I would my very own mother if she was still alive. But Neroon I have been on my own too long and so I guess I am just not used to all that hovering."

Neroon gently smiled down at his love as he took a hold of Marcus' hand in his. "Perhaps it will just take some getting used to."

"Now tell me what else is bothering you. I can see that little crease in your forehead, Beloved. That is always a sign to me that something else is bothering you. What is it?"

Marcus let out a sigh as he turned to face his love, "It's this wedding, Neroon... Well not the wedding itself. For I am glad that Susan is doing all the planning and all but now I have to choose a best man."

"What is this best man?"

"A best man is a person to stand beside you during the wedding ceremony. He or she sometimes holds the ring for you, calm your nerves down and pretty much tell you that everything is going to be all right."

"Ah a Shield brother."

Marcus smiled up at his love, "Yes exactly. Who will be your shield brother at our wedding?"

"My sister, Sarhkat." He answered proudly.

"Who will be yours?"

"That's my problem. You see I am torn between asking either Michael or Stephen. You see ever since I have came on this station they have been my best friends. But a Groom is only supposed to have one best man. So how can I choose between my two best friends?"

"Why do you not ask them both?" Neroon answered for him. "Marcus," he said as he placed a finger on Marcus' lips, "this is our wedding. We can have whatever we want. If you want two best men then there will be two best men. It's our day and we can do whatever we want. I am sure Susan would not mind if you had two best men standing up with you."

Marcus smiled at his lover and squeezed his hand, "Thanks for pointing that out to me. You had no idea how I was worried about it"

"Worried about what?" Stephen asked as he and Michael entered the room.

"About asking you two to be my best men? Would you stand up with me?"

Stunned silence filled the room as Marcus' words settled on them and then Stephen began to speak, which was soon followed closely by Michael. Finally they said at the same time, "We would be honored to be your best men."

Marcus laughed at them, "Good because I don't think I could do it without you."

~~~~

I found my self growling low as I watched that thing touch my beloved Marcus.

No one is aloud to touch him but me.

The wedding is still on, gifts have been bought , best men have been chosen, but I have plan to stop it all.

Never fear my Beloved Marcus. I will stop you from marrying that Minbari as I will stop this wedding also.

 

Meeting The In-Laws

"Security to Garibaldi," Zack paged his boss as he took in the very large group of people standing before him.

"Garibaldi here.... What's the problem?"

"Uhmm, we have a situation here, Sir. There's a dozen people out here who claim that they are relatives of the Groom."

"Which Groom, Zack? We have two of them."

"Excuse me!, " Zack cried out over the rising voices. Still they ignored him until he yelled very loudly, "QUIET!"

Then sudden silence fell upon the group. "Is there a leader of this group that I can talk to?"

Out of the center of the circle of relatives, came a hooded figure dressed in a forest green robe with a black merbel attached to a leash.

A pale hand removed the hood to reveal a beautiful woman standing there. her soft Irish brogue filled the room as she spoke.

"I am the leader of the Clan Cole, " Spoke the woman with long brown wavy hair and green eyes. "What is it you wished to know?"

"Which Groom are you family of?"

"We are the Clan Cole. We are the Cousins, plus one Aunt of Marcus Cole. We are here to see our Cousin married."

Zack turned to his com badge to answer Garibaldi, "They're Marcus' cousins plus one Aunt."

"Good, they're here," Michael let out a pleased sigh. "What is the name of their leader?"

Zack turned to look at the beautiful woman and asked her what her name was.

"I am Monica Cole, Leader of the Clan Cole." Then she waved her hand towards eleven hooded figures, "These are Marcus' cousins and Aunt Dragon Fox."

"Monica, Sir" Zack replied.

"Good, well let them through."

"I can't, sir."

"Why not?"

"Well it seems that the Clan Cole came prepared to do battle."

"What do you mean, Zack?"

"Everyone one of them is caring swords, knives, grenades, brass knuckles, poisons, and weapons that I've never seen before."

Shocked silence then "Why the Hell are they bring weapons to a Wedding?"

Zack turned back to the beautiful woman. You could tell Marcus came from this family, he thought as he caught the familiarity of resemblance to Marcus as he looked at her. "The Chief wants to know why you are bring weapons to a wedding?"

Monica motioned forward another hooded figure wearing a white robe. Another beautiful woman appeared with shining green eyes and long wavy brownish red hair. Once more he thought that Marcus could not deny that this was his family.

"This is our Seer. She is the Seer for our Clan and only Our Clan."

The woman held out her hand as Zack took to shake it. "I am Lady Q Cole, Seer of The Clan Cole. I foresaw a great darkness touching our Cousin. This darkness is obsessed with Marcus and will do anything to destroy his wedding. We have brought our weapons to make sure that doesn't happen."

"Right!, Chief, they know about the attack and are prepared to help you look for the guy."

Michael let out a reluctant sigh at the thought of letting all of those weapons through but he knew if they were anything like Marcus then they would refuse to let go of their weapons.

"Very well let them through. Weapons and all."

"Okay you can go through. Just try to stay out of trouble."

A mysterious smile crossed Monica's face, "Trouble... why ever for. We do not seek trouble out. It seeks us out. " With that she turned and motioned for the cousins to head for med bay.

~~~~

"OH Bloody Hell!" Marcus groaned as he woke up to twelve pairs of green eyes that matched his own.

"Who invited you?"

He groaned again as chuckles filled the room, "Your friends, Mister Garibaldi and Ivanova were kind enough to inform us that our favorite cousin is getting married," answered Monica.

"I hope he realized the trouble he was getting into," Marcus stated as he looked into the teasing eyes of all his cousins.

"He didn't," spoke cousin Oddjob in her blue robe.

"It is only polite of us to inform the poor man, that the Coles attract trouble like bees to honey," Cousin Melanie spoke up as she removed the yellow hood from her robe.

"Now, Cousin," Spoke Cousin James who was wearing a red robe. "It's not nice to take away all of our fun," He said with a pout.

A gentle crazy giggle appeared in the room as Marcus looked for the purple robe that matched it. "Oh Aunt Dragon Fox, how is every thing down in Scotland?"

"Wonderfu, Marcus, simply wonderful. How is my favorite nephew?

"I'm only your favorite because I'm the only nephew you have."

Laughter filled the room at this statement. "Marcus?" Stephen asked as he entered the room and then paused as he took in not one but twelve pairs of green eyes.

"Please tell me that I am dreaming for the world can only have one Marcus Cole," he groaned as he looked at the laughing cousins in the room.

"Sorry to break the news to you Stephen but there are more Coles out there," Marcus said with a teasing glint in his eye.

Stephen was soon followed in by Michael, Susan and Neroon.

"Beloved," Neroon said as he took in the beautiful women and the handsome man standing around the room. "Beauty must run in your family," He said with a bow as all the cousins broke out in laughter and giggles.

"Well, Marcus, " Garibaldi spoke up. "Are you going to introduce us?"

"Right," Marcus said as Neroon helped him sit up in bed. "Well, the lady wearing the green robe and has the black merbal is the leader of the Clan Cole. my cousin Monica. The woman in the purple robe with the crazy laugh is my beloved Aunt Dragon Fox, sister to my late mother. The woman amber robe is my cousin Kim R. She bears a striking resemblance to a Ranger I know named Alna'shoc Kim. The handsome Gentleman standing next to her is my Cousin James. He hales from good old England and an expert in undercover work for the crown. The woman standing next to him and also the best sword fighter in all of the United Kingdom is my beloved Cousin Eren. The woman standing next to her is my cousin Melanie, who is the best spy the United Kingdom has ever seen. My cousin Annaliisa, is the UK's expert on Weapons. While cousin Isis is the UK expert in disguises. The woman in the odd looking robe is my Cousin Oddjob. She is a jack of all trades and always a woman of many hidden talents. My cousins Anna and ALexa are the most dangerous women in the UK, Anna famous for interesting ways of disposing of the enemy and ALexa for her intriguing ways of making the enemy talk. And last but by no means least, the Seer of our Clan, my cousin Lady Q Cole. She who can see the past and the future. She who talks to those who lived long ago and the recently dead. These my friends are my cousins and my Aunt.

"OH ! " Susan exclaimed as she took in all of Marcus' cousins. "You know what this means?" A dangous shiver ran along the backs of everyone of the cousins as they took in the strange look that was in Susan's eye.

"Bride's Maids!" She happily exclaimed. "Or should I say Groom's Maids. Oh you ladies will look just wonderful in the dresses that I am going to pick out for you."

Dead silence then suddenly Cousin Oddjob yelled out "Run, Girls, she's got the wedding look in her eyes." Then as quickly as they came they disappeared.

"You can't hide from me. I know where your cousin lives. You're going to have to come out sometime!," Susan yelled as she went in hunt for the missing Coles.

~~~~

His cousins are here and I can see where my beloved gets his beauty from.

The one in the white robe frightens me. For I can sense great power from her. I fear that she may sense my presence.

But I will not fear. For I will rescue my beloved from the arms of that evil Minbari. No one can take my beloved Marcus away from me.

No one.

 

Is There Such a Thing Called a Groom's Maids?

"But it's PINK!," Oddjob cried out as she took in the wedding dresses that Susan choose for them to wear.

"Not just any color of pink," Lady Q commented as she took in the dress that they were going to wear.

"But Hot Pink taffeta," Melanie commented as she too wondered where Susan's mind had gone.

"With big red bows all around the dress," Monica stated as she took a closer look at the dress.

"With white silk roses in the middle of the bows," commented Eren as she looked at the dress.

"Let's not forget the fact that it is a hoop dress either," Kim R commented as she picked up the hoop that Susan wanted them to wear.

"And don't for get the matching hot pink floppy hat with red and white roses all around it and red, pink, and white ribbons hanging down from it, "Anna commented while she and ALexa watched their Cousin Annaliisa model the ugly hat while Isis played with the ribbons.

"We're doing this for Marcus," Lady Q mumbled under her breath as she took another look at the dress before her.

Monica sighed as she took another look at the dress, "The things we do for our cousin."

"What I want to know," Oddjob stated as she shook her head in despair at the dress. "Is how did James get out of this. I can understand. Aunt Dragon Fox. But James!"

"James, " Kim R spoke up from underneath the hoop. "is getting fitted for a tux. It seems Cousin Marcus' line up of best men is growing so Susan sent him over to be fitted for a tux."

"Well," Anna commented as she took a turn at trying on the hat. "At least he will look good.

"We, however," commented Alexa she looked at the garish dress. "will look more like escapees from a clown school."

"Well at least there is the Shiverr we can look forward to," Annaliisa said as she plucked at one of the silk flower that adorned the hat.

"Shiverr?" N'ghk spoke up from where she was standing as she watched their son's cousins look at the dress.

Fry'iea also looked up at hearing this odd word from their son's cousins. "What is this Shiverr?"

An strange look entered Oddjob's eye while the rest of the ladies giggled at the thought of the Shiverr.

"A shiverr, is an ancient human tradition," Monica answered as she took the dress off the hanger to try it on.

"A tradition that is done after the ceremony to bless the bride or groom," Lady Q answered as she shook her head once more at the thought of wearing a hot pink dress.

"The bride or in this case the groom," ALexa giggled at the thought of calling Marcus 'the bride.' "Is to be kidnapped," Continued ALexa. "By his friends and family and taken to the bedroom where their wedding night is to take place."

"Then," Isis said as she took a turn with the ugly hat. "The groom is led to were Marcus is at by following clues given to him by his friends and family. Once Neroon finds Marcus they are to be given gifts that represent family, like baby dolls, toys, and games"

"Then we celebrate by making a lot of noise, " Oddjob smiled as she clapped her hands in joy at the thought of the Shiverr. "By playing a scrub board, bells, shooting off guns, and fireworks."

"Then the bed is lifted up, " Eren said as tried the ugly hat on. "carried down the street while being surrounded by family and friends making a lot of noise."

"Then everyone dances the night away," Melanie said as she picked up the white lace gloves that Susan wanted them to wear with the dress. "While the happy couple is sneaked off to a romantic hotel for their wedding night."

"And you say this is a Human Custom?" Fry'iea asked as she and N'ghk looked at Marcus' cousin's.

"Yes," Kim R, commented as she took off the hoop and tossed it aside in favor of her comfortable jeans.

"Then since it is a Human Custom and Marcus is our son. we as his parents would like to participate in this human tradition," Fry'iea spoke as she watched the pleased smiles cross the cousin's faces."

"We thought you were never going to ask," Lady Q said as the cousins soon formed a circle with Fry'iea and N'ghk and began to plan the shiverr.

~~~~

Ha! a shiverr. It sounds perfect.

The kidnapping of my beloved. He thought with a smile.

That would be a perfect time for me to take away my Marcus from the clutches of that evil minbari.

Yes that will be simply perfect back up plan in case my other plans for Neroon fail.

Evil laughter filled the hall way as a dark shadow disappeared into another room.

 

Is There Such a Thing Called A Minbari Bachelor Party?

"Now, what is this thing called again?" Neroon asked as he drank some Minbari wine.

Garibaldi took another sip of his beer as he watched the rest of the party goers laugh and dance to music.

"It's called a Bachelor party, Neroon. Traditionally given on the day before the wedding, and since the wedding is tomorrow, and you being the bachelor that you are, I have taken upon myself to give one for you," Michael said with a smile as he took another sip of his beer.

"But what about Marcus? Is Stephen throwing him this... Bachelor party?"

"Yes but it is being held later on tonight."

"Oh!"

Suddenly the room darkened and a single spot light came on as music began to play in the background.

"Now comes the entertainment portion of our party," Michael said as he gleefully rubbed his hands together.

The sounds of erotic drums began to beat as the light shown on a lone figure standing on the stage, still but for the slight swaying of hips to the music. Even with Minbari sight, Neroon had to squint as he tried to get a better look at the mysterious stranger.

Then Neroon gave an involuntary gasp as the spotlight landed on the stranger. Marcus stood with his head slightly downcast so that his brown wavy hair shadowed his face. His body was covered in brown leather pants, and a white poet shirt.

Marcus continued to sway to the music, finding the beat and letting it take over his body. He lifted his head and his green eyes zeroed in on his lover, and he smiled.

The grin that Marcus gave Neroon was seductive and Neroon felt himself hardening at the predatory look Marcus gave him. The music was sultry and Marcus moved like he was born to it. He turned and danced around the stage, letting his hands wander over his body. The tight leather pants doing nothing to hide the large bulge threatening to rip the trousers open.

Neroon growled dangerously low to the whistles and catcalls coming from the other guests in the room. As he turned his brown eyes back to his lover, he felt his whole being was focused on Marcus.

He groaned low when Marcus began to slowly undo the buttons of his shirt. He soon threw his white shirt off into the roaring crowd. His body was shiny, for Marcus had slicked himself down with oil first before dressing for Neroon's first and only bachelor party.

Marcus slowly rubbed his hands up and down his now exposed chest. Suddenly his right hand shot up to grab and twisted one of the nipples causing Neroon to groan in pleasure. Marcus let his head fall back in pleasure as the stinging sensation coursed through his body.

The drums became louder as Marcus continued his dance. His face shiny with sweat, Neroon gave an involuntary thrust of his hips when Marcus reached down to his waistband and pulled the buttons loose. The pants fallowing slowly to his naked feet as he kicked them off to the side of the stage.

Marcus stood on stage, slick with oil and sweat, in nothing more than a small red thong with a big white heart covering his throbbing penis. Soon the music died down, Marcus found Neroon eyes with his own. His tongue peaked out to lick his lips invitingly, just before the room was plunged into darkness once more.

When the lights came back on, Neroon sat immobile in his chair. He wondered if he bothered to move, whether he would just cum in his pants. There was a strong possibility he might not be able to move at all.

~~~~

Anger rolled through my body as I watched my beloved take his cloths off for that Minbari.

How dare he do this to me.

Well I will not take this any more.

This wedding will be stopped and it will be stopped now!

He yelled out as he went in search for the poisoned drink he made especially for Neroon.

 

Something Borrowed

Marcus frowned once more as Stephen slapped his nervous hands away from his pink bowtie while Garibaldi fixed his red silk cummerbund around his waist.

"Now don't worry, Marcus, Neroon is just fine. " Marcus' cousin James assured him. Marcus sighed knowing his cousin was right but that still didn't stop him from worrying, especially what happened after his striptease.

From what he could gather from what Michael was able to tell him a mysterious figure had handed Neroon a poisoned glass of real wine.

Neroon wasn't paying attention for his mind and apparently other parts of his body were still in shock at Marcus' performance.

Luckily for the both of them Michael "Never off duty" Garibaldi noticed the switch and had knocked the glass out of Neroon's hand sending it flying through the air. Where it crashed on the floor, where the liquid from the glass began to eat up the station's flooring.

Security was activated and Michael rushed Neroon back to his quarters.

However, today was the big day and Michael along with Marcus' cousins, Aunt and the Warrior Caste were on high alert. Everyone watching for the attacker.

"Hey, Cuz," James called out to Marcus as he walked back into the room.

"James, is everything all right?" James out of shear kindness for his worrying cousin. Once more had gone in search of Neroon to check on him.

"Yeah, he's fine. Nervous as hell though but who wouldn't be on the day of their wedding."

"I know I shouldn't worry, " Marcus replied as he looked at his friends and cousin. "I know that Neroon can take care of himself. Everything's going to be all right... right?"

Michael gave his friend a cocky grin and nodded while Stephen agreed.

"So do you have everything?" James asked his cousin.

"No I am missing something blue, borrowed and new. I have the something old," Marcus stated as he showed them his mother's ring that was hanging on a chain around his neck.

"Well I have the something blue," James replied he handed over the blue sapphire broach from on his chest. The broach was made of antique brass with the ancient Celtic designs around it.

"The Warrior's Shield!" Marcus softly exclaimed as he beheld the family broach.

"As you know, dear Cousin, the broach is only given in our family during a time of war or a marriage. We wear the shield to protect the ones we love and to fight for them during a time of war. Congratulations, Cousin Marcus, on your marriage. May there never be a dull moment and may it always be filled with love." James said as he hugged his cousin tight and kissed his cheek.

"Now for something borrowed." Stephen said he came forward with his gift for Marcus. "My father gave me this before he left on his last mission. Now I am going to let you borrow it, " Stephen said as he handed Marcus his father's knife.

"Thank you, Stephen. I will take care of it well," Marcus replied as he gave his friend a hug.

"Now for something new," Michael said as he came forward with his gift. Marcus opened the small wrapped box and gasped in surprised as he took in his new gift.

Inside the box was his Anla'shoc pin but instead of being by itself. This time is was combined with a Star Rider's pin, together forming one seemingly endless and unique pin.

"Oh Michael, you shouldn't have," Marcus whispered roughly as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Well I wasn't alone on this gift. It was John's idea and Stephen knew of a jeweler who does great work. So we thought this would be our gift to you on your wedding day."

"Thank you. " Marcus whispered as he hugged Michael and Stephen. "Thank you all for these wonderful gifts."

"You're welcome, Marcus." They both said as the sounds of the wedding march could be heard starting.

"It's time, Marcus." James said as he opened the doors to the now decorated gardens of Babylon 5.

~~~~

Drat that blasted Garibaldi for being there last night.

I could have stopped this wedding if it wasn't for him.

Well at least I have my back up plan ready to go.

Mother always said, "When everything else fails always have a backup plan."

Well I always listened to mother. It was a shame to see her die but They wanted to feed. She was there and who was I to say no.

He laughed evilly as he watched his beloved Marcus walk down a red carpet littered with pink and white rose petals.

 

A Valentine's Wedding

It was the day of the wedding and all of my plans had failed except for one.

However, that one can only work after the wedding.

So now I stand in the background and watch as my beautiful Marcus marries another.

~~~~

The sound of violins playing the wedding march in the background caused Marcus to smile.

Oh,he knew Susan would go all out for him, he just didn't know how far out she would go. He did overhear his cousins saying something about a revolt and a ugly pink dress. So knowing his cousin's, they found a way around the pink dress.

So he couldn't help the laughter as he caught sight of his eleven female cousins wearing their Irish tartans. Their kilts in Clan Cole colors of forest green, black and gray swayed in the breeze of the Babylon Gardens.

While a fuming Susan wore what could only be described as an eye blinding garish pink hooped dress with awful red bows with silk white roses and a floppy hat. No wander his cousins rebelled. Good thing they had brought their tartans with them.

Now he stood at the alter and he was please to see G'Kar presiding over him and his beloved Neroon.

Marcus let out a pleased sigh as he caught the passionate look in his lover's dark eyes as Neroon first caught him standing in his white tux with red cummerbund and wearing a pink bow tie while his beloved looked formidle and handsome in his Warrior Cast uniform.

"Beloved," Neroon whispered as he stood in front of Marcus.

"Am'Sheal," Marcus replied as he took a hold of Neroon's hand.

G'Kar stood in front of them and smiled, "Blessed are those that have come on this day to see Marcus Cole of the Alna'shoc and Warrior Caste marry Neroon, Satai, Shai Alyt of the Warrior Caste and of the Star Rider's Clan."

"This wedding will be a mixture of Warrior Caste and Human traditions."

With that, G'Kar stepped down and took with him a red ribbon and a ceremonial knife.

Silently he took Neroon's hand in his with Neroon's palm facing upwards.

"Out of darkness the Warrior Goddess, Aerstia was born. She who gave birth to the five clans. Blood red is her color and this ribbon is her symbol as is the knife I hold in my hands.

"Repeat after me, Neroon of the Star Riders. Leader of the Warrior Caste," G'Kar continued as he held the knife above Neroon's Hand.

"Out of Fire, Out of Wind, Out of Night, Out of the Stars and The Moon came Aerstia. She who gave birth to the five clans of the Warrior Caste. Out of Fire, Out of Wind, Out of Night, Out of the Stars and The Moon came you and your love for Marcus."

Neroon repeated his words back to G'Kar.

G'Kar smiled and continued, "Out of Fire, Out of Wind, Out of Night, Out of the Stars and The Moon.Your love will face great hardships, sorrows, joys, tears and happiness. Do you except what the universe has in store for you?"

"I do," Neroon proudly answered G'Kar.

"Blood for Blood, Soul for Soul and Love for Love. Do you except His Blood for Your Blood, His Soul for your Soul and His love for your Love?"

"I do," Neroon answered as G'Kar drew his knife across Neroon's hand letting his blood flow across his palm.

G'Kar turned to Marcus and repeated his word to Marcus. Marcus stood proud by his love and repeated them back.

"Blood for Blood, Soul for Soul and Love for Love. Do you Marcus Cole except His Blood for Your Blood, His Soul for your Soul and His Love for your Love?"

"I do," Marcus answered as G'Kar drew his knife across Marcus' hand letting the blood flow. Then he took both bleeding hands in his and then placed them together. He took the blood red ribbon and proceeded to bind the hands together.

"Blood for Blood," G'Kar spoke as the ribbon twisted around their arms and hands. "Soul for Soul and Love for Love. Let it be known that Marcus Cole and Neroon have accepted their vows and have agreed to stand beside each other through hardships, sorrows, joys, tears and happiness. So it begins."

G'Kar paused and then lifted up a small silver bowl. "In this bowl is the water blessed by Valen himself. May it bless you as well."

G'Kar took some water place a dab on each of their foreheads when suddenly a great light appeared.

The crowed gasped in surprise as Valen himself stood next to G'Kar.

Jeffery Sinclare aka Valen looked among the crowd and then turned his eyes back to the very surprised couple. He smiled softly as he took in Marcus appearance.

"It's is time for the blessing of Valen," Jeffery spoke softly as he placed his right hand on top of Marcus' forehead and his left on Marcus' stomach. "Blessed be my one and only son. May he and his mate have many long and happy years together filled with joy, peace and love. Blessed be my son, my chosen, my voice in these dark times."

Then Jeffery leaned low and whispered in Marcus' ear, "I wouldn't have missed seeing you married for all the world."

"You sure do know how to make an appearance," Marcus replied as he looked up at Jeffery/Valen.

Jeffery smiled back down at the man who he looked upon as a son and spoke once more. "Let it be known that this union is blessed by Valen." Then his gaze became unfocused as he looked towards a dark shadow corner. "Anyone who dares to destroy this union will face the raff of Valen." Then as suddenly as he came Valen disappeared in a flash.

"Now that was interesting," G'Kar mumbled under his breath.

G'Kar then turned to they young couple standing before him and raised his hand to silence the wedding guest.

"Now it is time for the human ceremony," G'Kar stated as he removed the blood soaked ribbon.

"Do you, Marcus Cole, take Neroon of the Star Rider's to be your Husband?"

"I Do."

"Do you Neroon of The Star Rider's, take Marcus Cole to be your Husband?"

"I Do."

"In the Human tradition, Marcus and Neroon have chosen to write their own wedding vows."

G'Kar looked towards Marcus, "I have been alone most of my life." Marcus spoke as he took hold of Neroon's hand in his. " When my family was killed by the Shadows I thought I had nothing left to live for. So I joined the Ranger's in hopes that I might see my family again. Valen and Jeffery Sinclare thought otherwise. Jeffery filled the loss I had of my father and Valen led me in the direction of Babylon 5 where I soon found another brother, the Uncle I never had and a Sister that I am proud to know. Without knowing how, I soon found another family. All I was missing was the other half of my soul. When we fought down below little did I know then how much you would change my life. You have become my other half, my missing piece of my soul. I am grateful every day for those three broken ribs that you gave me for they remind me every day how much you have come to mean to me. I love you, Neroon of the Star Rider's."

Neroon swallowed the lump that suddenly formed in his throat as he looked at the love standing before him. "I was in darkness when I met you, Am'Sheal. My hatred towards your race blinded me towards your goodness and light. The day we met down below was the day everything changed for me. When Valen opened my eyes to the truth that You are Id'Minbari, that you have carried with you a missing piece of my soul. The day that we fought I could not kill you for if I did I would be killing myself. For you, Marcus Cole, will forever be my love, my soul, my peace. My love."

"In Human tradition it is time for the giving of rings, a symbol of their love for each other."

Marcus wiped a tear that had fallen from his face as Michael placed the ring in his hand. "This ring belonged to my father and his father before him. It is one of the few things that I have left of him to remember. It is a symbol of my love for you, Neroon. For with this ring I thee wed."

Marcus shakily placed the gold claddagh ring on Neroon's finger.

Neroon smiled as he raised Marcus' shaking hands up to his warm lips for a brief kiss.

Then he took a ring from Sarhkat and turned to face his love. "The ring I give to my love is the symbol of my love for him. It is made out of the crystals that we use to build our buildings. Minbari crystals are known for their strength, purity, and light. I chose this ring for it reminded me of you, Marcus. You have become my strength during our dark times. Your purity of heart and soul have brought me great joy and your inner light out shines any light that I have or will ever see. I love you, Marcus Cole and I am grateful for each day that you have entered my life," He said as he placed the crystal ring on Marcus' finger.

Sounds of loud weeping as most of the ladies in the audience went for tissues.

Then Susan handed Marcus a bounch of roses while Sarhkat handed Neroon a garter belt.

"Gather around everyone," Marcus called out as he turned and threw the roses in the air. Sounds of chairs scraping and "IT's Mine!" were called out then laughter filled the room.

"Congratulations, Londo. For you are next to be married!," Marcus called out as he tried to hold his laughter in.

"Bah, Humans," Londo replied all though he tired not to look at G'Kar.

"Now, Neroon, it is your turn," Marcus said as he wrapped his arm around his husband. Neroon shrugged and gave the garter belt a good toss.

Once more the crowd tried to grab the garter belt however laughter rang out once more as it landed on Kosh's helmet.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Marcus Cole and Neroon of the Star Rider's, Alna'shoc and Warrior Caste. You may now kiss each other."

Neroon smiled and pulled his lover into his arms for a kiss that was filled with love and passion.

Then the music began to play while dennboks were raised in an arch as Marcus and Neroon walked under them. Then everyone cheered and began to throw flarn cakes as the Grooms made their way towards the reception area.

 

 

To Be Continued In
A Valentine's Wedding: The Toast

 


Challenges * Home * Stories